• Thread starter Boywonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDaze

2012 ?

who cares

whatcha gunna go about it if its true , absofucklutely nothin`

theres a whole world of shit to deal with without the assumption and stupidity of others becoming a reality in peoples lives , pat the dog , kiss the kids , throw one up the wife , phone your folks once in a while , drop a few ÂŁÂŁ$$ at the man whos not got anything , smoke some cured weed for once , laugh at the little things and ride the waves of shit thats the normality of life , a wize man once wrote that whilst talking to to death personified he asked why his life didnt flash before his eyes when he died , death answered that it had , it was from the time he was born until now , lifes short use it wizely and dont piss it away on fivolity like this

this was a public service anouncement brought to you by mogs can pull his own cock thank you very much ltd

thats why i think you're brand new

you're like a stoned irvine welsh on a 420 forum that we can all relate to, ....fun, upbeat and mixed in with your humour is often words of wisdom

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that"

W

WCC

I've also seen shows on how scientists believe the poles are going to reverse around that same date ... scary shit...

P

Papa_kush

I've also seen shows on how scientists believe the poles are going to reverse around that same date ... scary shit...

^^Exactly. And MAJORITY of scientists believe this to be true....thats why this is scary as hell...
Oh well, at least ima go out with the best smoke and the best LSD ive ever had. I want it to be nice and colorful.

2012= THE END

R

rottenjohn

About two years ago, at the resort I work at we had a small group of about 30-40 people that were staying for a couple days, after we got to know them we had come to find out that they believed that the world was coming to an end on the final night of their stay. Well obviously it didn't. LOL I was dealing with the group contact the next morning and the guy was cool and all, so I asked him, don't you feel like you got the shaft getting stuck with the bill after all? Just got one of those crooked smiles.

try checking out planet X or Nibiru. Interesting read anyhow.

T

they call me j

2012 isnt the end. its supposed to be our awakening. the next phase of our evolution. its the end of one cycle and the beginning of the next.

G

guerilla family

Damn u. I really got into this 6 months ago, and then I just let it go.. Realizes what will be will be.. It is what it is.. Now u got me searching predictions, and other propaganda bs.. Damn u.
Now if I could only elevate my own individual conciousness..

GFam

G

guerilla family

The poles have reversed many times in the passed 50 years.. Its not a big deal.. Do some research, im not bullshitting u.

GFam

S

StonedOwl

I'm putting all my money on zombies. The fast "28 days later" kind.

Its all on 18 black, come on apocalypse, daddy needs to loot and pillage!

That Mayan dooms day is on a friend of mines B-day, we have been talking about having an end of the world party in 2012. Booze, bud, death metal cranked up to 11, dirt bikes, rednecks with guns and mental issues. Now that's good times.

B

bdawgburner

I actually saw somewhere that the exact day could be up to 3 years in either direction because we dont know the exact date of the start of the calendar. If it is in fact the end of the world there is nothing any of us can do except make the best of these last years. But in my opinion it will be an ushering in of a new age. It will be a major turning point on this earth. Maybe aliens will finally stop and say hi instead of just cruising the skies.:stonedsmilie:

R

rottenjohn

I'm putting all my money on zombies. The fast "28 days later" kind.

Its all on 18 black, come on apocalypse, daddy needs to loot and pillage!

That Mayan dooms day is on a friend of mines B-day, we have been talking about having an end of the world party in 2012. Booze, bud, death metal cranked up to 11, dirt bikes, rednecks with guns and mental issues. Now that's good times.

Where do I rsvp? lmfao!!

T

they call me j

yea OWL! save me a bike, a beer, and a gun! see you soon lol

S

StonedOwl

Hells yeah, everyone is invited!

Texas, 2012. The last and loudest party in history, come on down! :party0023:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Black holes, asteroids, solar flares, malevolent Aliens???(if im lucky)...... I wouldn't harm a fly, let alone a human being, but if some evil aliens come to earth, I'll bust some caps in ET's ass......Hopefully they will be vulnerable to supersonic ammunition, otherwise I'm screwed........;) Heres a little article pertaining to the whole polar shifting b.s.......

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Earth's north magnetic pole is drifting away from North America and toward Siberia at such a clip that Alaska might lose its spectacular Northern Lights in the next 50 years, scientists said.
Despite accelerated movement over the past century, the possibility that Earth's modestly fading magnetic filed will collapse is remote. But the shift could mean Alaska may no longer see the sky lights knows as auroras, which might then be more visible in more southerly areas of Siberia and Europe.
The magnetic poles are part of the magnetic field generated by liquid iron in Earth's core and are different from the geographic poles, the surface points marking the axis of the planet's rotation.
Scientists have long known that magnetic poles migrate and in rare cases, swap places. Exactly why this happens is a mystery.
"This may be part of a normal oscillation and it will eventually migrate back toward Canada," Joseph Stoner, a paleomagnetist at Oregon State University, said at an American Geophysical Union meeting.
Previous studies have shown that the strength of the Earth's magnetic shield has decreased 10 percent over the past 150 years. During that same period, the north magnetic pole wandered about 685 miles out into the Arctic, according to a new analysis by Stoner.
The rate of the magnetic pole's movement has increased in the last century compared to fairly steady movement in the previous four centuries, the Oregon researchers said.
At the present rate, the north magnetic pole could swing out of northern Canada into Siberia. If that happens, Alaska could lose its Northern Lights, which occur when charged particles streaming away from the sun interact with different gases in Earth's atmosphere.
The north magnetic pole was first discovered in 1831 and when it was revisited in 1904, explorers found that the pole had moved 31 miles.
For centuries, navigators using compasses had to learn to deal with the difference between magnetic and geographic north. A compass needle points to the north magnetic pole, not the geographic North Pole. For example, a compass reading north in Oregon is about 17 degrees east of geographic north.
In the study, Stoner examined the sediment record from several Arctic lakes. Since the sediments record the Earth's magnetic field at the time, scientists used carbon dating to track changes in the magnetic field.
They found that the north magnetic field shifted significantly in the last thousand years. It generally migrated between northern Canada and Siberia, but it sometimes moved in other directions, too.

Smoke your herbs, Love deeply, and really enjoy all the little things, cause life is short, and unfair enough already!!!!!!!!

I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road
And I asked him where are you going, and this he told me
I'm going on down to Yasgur's farm, I'm going to join in a rock n roll band
I'm going to camp out on the land, and try and get my soul free
We are stardust, we are golden
And we've got to get ourselves back to the ga~rden...
Then can I walk beside you, I have come here to lose the smog
And I feel to be a cog in something turning
Well, maybe it's just the time of year, or maybe it's the time of man
I don't know who I am, but you know life is for learning
We are stardust, we are golden
By the time we got to Woodstock we were half a million strong
And everywhere there was song and celebration
And I dreamed I saw the bombers riding shotgun in the sky
And they were turning into butterflies above our nation
We are stardust (a billion year old carbon)
We are golden (caught in the devil's bargain)

T

TheNman

mayans and native american indians, definitely smart mofos.

I'd dissagee.
Savage people who sacrifice humans to nonexistent beings only get so far with smart people, like me.
They destroyed they whole ecosystem to build.... monuments.... very smart indeed.
So.... they can see OUR downfall coming, but not theirs...?
Huh...

1st nations(not native, they migrated here like the rest of us) weren't all that bright.
They fought a lot... just not bright enough to compile their knowledge like the west.
They have a bunch of nonsensical stories, but that's about it.

Again, i disagree.

Also, i've yet to hear anything from actual astronomers to suggest any type of gravitational field from our central galactic black hole even exists out to the arms, let alone do anything to our solar system.

Utter nonsense, created and spread by those who don't understand what they're talking about.

N

Nuglover

Any culture that uses stone tools but can calculate an eclipse nearly a thousand years into the future down to the day isn't too stupid bro. We destroy entire ecosystems to build...wealth. And you don't think people today fight alot? The problem is we don't learn very well from the mistakes of past cultures and seem to make the same; only slightly updated versions of there mistakes. There is alot that we don't understand, and to shrug off something simply because you don't understand it is pretty messed up.

G

guerilla family

I actually saw somewhere that the exact day could be up to 3 years in either direction because we dont know the exact date of the start of the calendar. If it is in fact the end of the world there is nothing any of us can do except make the best of these last years. But in my opinion it will be an ushering in of a new age. It will be a major turning point on this earth. Maybe aliens will finally stop and say hi instead of just cruising the skies.:stonedsmilie:

If aliens do make a stop, and they tell me to get on there spaceship, you can bet your best buds, I'm hoppin' on that bitch!:rauch08:

GFam

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
is the world going 2 end i doubt it were ending it for ourselves all the stupid stuff we do to each other were killing ourselves

B

Beeronymous

ahahaha....all i know is that tthe day that shits supposed to go down is the same day the mayan calendar flips back to zero.....EVERYTHING else is just postulation.wait and see......im not sharing my toilet paper with ANYONE.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom