2014 light dep, sanvanalona style

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It's always such a rewarding feeling when all that hard work pays off!
Yes it is! Crazy how outside the seasons have varied so widely and the performances of each strain differ so greatlyy!!!! One thng is for certain and that is we had an epic dep season this year, cheers to all who did the dirt this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INbreed312

INbreed312

Nothing beats that big old free light in the sky! Way to work it for all it's worth. Both grows look simply fantastic. Great job! I am feeling inspired to give dep a solid go next year with my hoop houses. Cheers!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Nothing beats that big old free light in the sky! Way to work it for all it's worth. Both grows look simply fantastic. Great job! I am feeling inspired to give dep a solid go next year with my hoop houses. Cheers!
Wow thank you! I dep my entire garden, I just was showing two different spots but I will post a photo of what an overview looks in a few. It is a little more work, but you get so much more in the long run! Totally worth it! I can honestly say that the light dep produces a much better finished product in terms of flavor than indoors. I have some diesel that is getting tested tomorrow at Steephill against some top shelf diesel from various other dispensaries to see if my theory is correct, but I am quite sure that it is. Eventually, this will be the only way to grow. In the very near future, the bottom will fall out of indoor growing as it makes no monetary nor environmental sense, and once big business realizes the true potential of the sun than this will be it! No, outdoor or indoor just wonderful sun bud!!! Thats my theory anyway.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

A little shot of what's on deck:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Livin the dream, great job man. Light dep is definitely the best way to grow if possible.
Yeah I love this way of growing!!! I have been doing it for three years and it really does pay off, although you are kind of married to the crop for a few more months.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

They have automated light dep systems now. Makes it so much easier.
Have you seen one in action yet? I really want to invest in something like that as I could literally not need any help if that were the case, not that I don't like employing people but I find that I am my best employee and easiest to get a long with;). I would love to see some of these in action.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Have you seen one in action yet? I really want to invest in something like that as I could literally not need any help if that were the case, not that I don't like employing people but I find that I am my best employee and easiest to get a long with;). I would love to see some of these in action.

I haven't seen these in action in person yet, but some of these do have videos.

Probably my favorite if I was to buy one.
http://www.gro-techsystems.com/automated-light-deprivation/

Pretty Cool, not the biggest but you can get a couple maybe.
https://harvestexcel.com/harvest-excel-greenhouse/

More expensive but awesome.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I haven't seen these in action in person yet, but some of these do have videos.

Probably my favorite if I was to buy one.
http://www.gro-techsystems.com/automated-light-deprivation/

Pretty Cool, not the biggest but you can get a couple maybe.
https://harvestexcel.com/harvest-excel-greenhouse/

More expensive but awesome.
Those are so awesome but they all seem to be based off of a green house design right? I personally don't like greenhouses, if you look into their origins they were made for a Roman emporer to enjoy cucumbers in the winter that naturally would not bloom, that is great and all in places with a cooler climate but where I live the sun is intense so I like to use that to my advantage as much as possible. That said, I would love nothing more than being able to set up an automated pully system but it just is not in my mechanical, or lack of, mind.

Anywho, thank you for those links. Superior greenhouses and dep designs for sure!

Top Bottom