2014 light dep, sanvanalona style

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

how many weeks has she been depped for? she looks amazing to me, is the funk sour smell penetrating everything around her?

Thank you! Yes the sour smell hits right at my driveway, which is a long ways from the patch. This sour flowered for exactly 57 days, that is when I started to pull the tarp and almost all of it was finished from top to little bottoms. This sour is fuely, but also has a fruity twist that I just love to her, I am sure the fruit comes from my nutes but I love it nevertheless.

crossfade

crossfade

Sanvan very nice ,Mcpuffin thankyou that is some very interesting stuff you posted.My light dep will be done in august around the 25th and told my wife they were maturing faster than any grow I have done awesome info.

crossfade

crossfade

I have the tangie going also what do you think hows the smell?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have the tangie going also what do you think hows the smell?
It's awesome!!!! Smells exactly like tangerines and it tastes amazing. The high is a little short lived but it's still wonderful. She does make the best concentrate ever!

crossfade

crossfade

I totally agree this is the future of growing and that is my method also cover at 730 then wait till dark and uncover no mold worries and you dont need all the extra fans and exhaust.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Here is a photo of the next dep rounding third base! It's shocking to see the growth in seven short weeks. Also included is a pic of my finished sour d that was unbelievable! The flavor really is sour too, I love it!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

They're holding up great in this heat, looks like they're lovin' life. Kinda makes chopping a shame, but their lives are limited anyway.
Thank you! They are loving the heat, this honestly is the best tasting smoke I've had! The sour d is super complex and the tang tastes like a glass of orange juice. You are spot on about the chop, I had to put a little plant in the place of the first dep cause it looked so sad.
Hope all is good on your side of the hill

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I totally agree this is the future of growing and that is my method also cover at 730 then wait till dark and uncover no mold worries and you dont need all the extra fans and exhaust.
I think this is the best method of dep for those reasons, mold. Nice to let the plants gently rise too, I just can't stay up past dark most nights anymore.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Looking fan fucking tastic brother!

Look into the harvest excel greenhouse, I think you will dig it...automated light dep that is affordable. I am getting a few of them soon
Thank you!!! I will check it out right away!

Top Bottom