2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Almost time to get 'GAME FACED' farmers! While i generally avoid the rookie round-up like the black plague, i will be there on sat bright and early, so who wants to burn one early?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Party starts around 7 or so. Free door and $2 big domestic drafts until 10.

Cup will be fun for people attending. Just seems the people simply looking to profit on the whole deal are pissed. Kinda why i steer clear of that whole scene. But there will be good fun at the cup im sure. Lots of good people floating around

Greed, that is the real enemy! nothing like $2 Big Drafts to smote the greed monkey attitude, hey any chance i can get my wrist band earlier if i stop by at 'Willies' before the 7pm start flag drops?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Is there a long ass line first thing?

Not sure about the line reality as i never go, the Mart has huge capacity and can process a ton of people at once ( if they want to ,...) so that is a great question. So Farmers what has you pre opening line experience been? Since they are not open before NOON(?) i imagine the line might start forming around 11am anyone know if i'm wrong about that?

So what do you consider 'First Thing' ? I was hoping to get an early jump but it looks like anything pre 10 am is out of the question,.....anyone in the area want to "host" a breakfast gathering?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

IMG 20150404 181103 568
gonna have some fat reverse rolled cones ready to go, packed with this delicious-ness. Can't wait

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be rolling in around noon on Saturday. Flight gets in at 11:15 am . Will pick up rental car and then off to the Cup.

Can anyone share on how the parking works and how much parking will be? I would love to shake a few farmer hands. If you have a chance stop by Exotic Genetics tent and say hey!!!! Ask for the Cactus man. :cool: On Saturday I'll be wearing a "Texas Hippie Coalition" T-shirt with a dew rag on my head. stands for THC

Can anyone tell me since its my 1st Denver Cup how do I go about getting a wrist band for the Cannarado bash??? Peace out homies hope to see you all there. This is history in the making!!!!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I'll be rolling in around noon on Saturday. Flight gets in at 11:15 am . Will pick up rental car and then off to the Cup.

Can anyone share on how the parking works and how much parking will be? I would love to shake a few farmer hands. If you have a chance stop by Exotic Genetics tent and say hey!!!! Ask for the Cactus man. :cool: On Saturday I'll be wearing a "Texas Hippie Coalition" T-shirt with a dew rag on my head. stands for THC

Can anyone tell me since its my 1st Denver Cup how do I go about getting a wrist band for the Cannarado bash??? Peace out homies hope to see you all there. This is history in the making!!!!

Ok, here is what i know,.....the parking onsite is a pain in the ass ( only VIP and Vendors right next to the building ) and the other official parking lots are $20. the threat of having you get towed if you park in the neighborhood is way overstated IMHO. They say they are running free shuttles from those parking lots but to me $20 ain't free no matter what you get.

Hey Jump, when are you going to be there at the booth? I would love to catch up with you there for sure! Cannarado says the party starts at 7pm. and you just tell them at the door you there for that 'Cannarado Party' and save yourself the door charge plus get access to $2 beers till 10.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, here is what i know,.....the parking onsite is a pain in the ass ( only VIP and Vendors right next to the building ) and the other official parking lots are $20. the threat of having you get towed if you park in the neighborhood is way overstated IMHO. They say they are running free shuttles from those parking lots but to me $20 ain't free no matter what you get.

Hey Jump, when are you going to be there at the booth? I would love to catch up with you there for sure! Cannarado says the party starts at 7pm. and you just tell them at the door you there for that 'Cannarado Party' and save yourself the door charge plus get access to $2 beers till 10.
I should be at the Exgen booth by say Sat 1pm latest. Well thats if everything goes right. Will be there sunday as well.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

When you say at the "door" What door. Do you mean when I get to the Cup? I'm a tad confussed. :D

MEGA956

MEGA956

//I'll be at the Civic Center Park early morning waiting for the cup Saturday... I'll be wearing an Astros cap & a cup of coffee for sure. I'll be heading to the cup around 10 to try and avoid the line. Hope to see you guys there!

B

boston

I will be inline around 7 am

By 10 am I will guess you will about 7000th in line

Last year doors did not open Till 1
we arrived at 730 and were whithin the first 300 whith some before us arriving by 6 am to be at the front of the line

bring a lunch and blanket to sit on
I am bringing a old folding chair so I have some where to sit
deak of cards\games and plenty of smoke to pass the time

The line Is a party in itself

420circuit

420circuit

Took us 3 hours last year, arrived 1 hour early. Smoked several with new friends from St. Louis, Wichita, LA. Take lots of joints.:D

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

When you say at the "door" What door. Do you mean when I get to the Cup? I'm a tad confussed. :D

At the door of "Shotgun Willie's" the titties and beer place pictured in post #192. Google that and you will have the location (it is not at the Merchandise Mart)
I will be inline around 7 am

By 10 am I will guess you will about 7000th in line

Last year doors did not open Till 1
we arrived at 730 and were whithin the first 300 whith some before us arriving by 6 am to be at the front of the line

bring a lunch and blanket to sit on
I am bringing a old folding chair so I have some where to sit
deak of cards\games and plenty of smoke to pass the time

The line Is a party in itself

Wow,.....i continue to be more unimpressed the more information i gather. Thanks for the heads up, having worked at the Mart several years ago i figured they would do at least as good a job as for a TANNER GUN SHOW ( they move 5000 gun nuts in in under an hour and even have breakfast ready for them ) figures they would still not have a clue even after several years, sorry but that is a really weak effort if it takes them three hours to process a line without people carrying guns.

Nice job HIGHTIMES your continuing to meet my lowest posable expectations! Good thing i'm in for free or i would be very vocal about this bull shit,.....if your very lucky you might even get to see "Ask Ed" Rosenthal RUN AWAY AT A HIGH SPEED when he sees me! He and i have been going at it at these things for over a decade and he knows now that i have a press pass he can't get me "removed" no matter who he whines to.

@boston you play poker by chance? i will happily be there at 7am and could bring the travel chips if i had interest. Breakfast and lunch in the rain sounds like a bummer,....let's hope it clears up!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

YES it is,......glad you caught that! you guys experience that kind of line drag on FRIDAY too?

Sorry that was the effect of finishing off the jar of JEDI-DEATHSTAR, they say stupid is as stupid does. That was stupid, only line would be at "Willie's" and it sure won't have 1000's in it, LOL.

Hey @Dr. Evil you gonna be in the house this weekend,....'cuz you deserve a pat on the back for what you been showing here lately!

agrohippie

agrohippie

I hears that there will be no free samples of anything. This cup might turn out to disappoint a lot of people. But I guess I will see first thing Saturday

Top Bottom