2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scaldutchman

@FlyinJStable I just finalized my tickets. Will be staying at the Best Western in Castle Rock. Will have a rental car if any Farmers will need to have some access to transpo. I get in on Saturday at noon. Leave Monday morning.

I can be found at Exotic Genetics gig. Will be helping Ex out. I may do a lap around to take in the chaos, but unless someone can clue me in on what to do where to go thats kool, I am not one for working my way thru large crowds. Just don't have the patience for that at my age. :D

Really do look forward to meeting some of you all there and grabbing some eats and medicating proper!!!
Hey how goes it, happy Easter , can u trek me if you guys still have the chocolate covered strawberries or has exotic already ran out of stock for that one? Thanks for the help, can't wait to meet up with you at the booth.i was so bummed I was planning on picking up some exotic gear while I was at the sbd cup and when I finally got around to going back to the booth to make my purchases for the night, they had already closed up the booth and I wasn't able to make it back Sunday, so exotic's booth is one of the tops on my list of many to hit on this trip much love

S

Scaldutchman

Also does anyone know if by chance 303 genetics will be present or will they be subject to the restrictions?, my boy from LIFE'S BLOOD was specifically sending extra ends with me to try and grab some their gear for us.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey how goes it, happy Easter , can u trek me if you guys still have the chocolate covered strawberries or has exotic already ran out of stock for that one? Thanks for the help, can't wait to meet up with you at the booth.i was so bummed I was planning on picking up some exotic gear while I was at the sbd cup and when I finally got around to going back to the booth to make my purchases for the night, they had already closed up the booth and I wasn't able to make it back Sunday, so exotic's booth is one of the tops on my list of many to hit on this trip much love
Look forward to seeing you there. You might ask @thunderfudge about that CCS strain. Not sure if it is still in the line up.

S

Scaldutchman

Look forward to seeing you there. You might ask @thunderfudge about that CCS strain. Not sure if it is still in the line up.
Cool cool good looking out, my boy owns MAD FARMER NUTRIENTS SO I'M GONNA SEE IF I CAN GET HIM TO KICK ME A COUPLE T SHIRTS TO REP and make little easier to meet up.i will post a shot of the tees if I grab a few from him

420circuit

420circuit

303 has the quality for sure, hope I can find their booth this year, got just a little disoriented last year and could not find them. Their Meltdown was in my garden for a couple years, bubble gum aroma and CBD, a fine plant.:D

Thinking name tag this time, maybe meet a few of the online peeps, pretty sure no jealous husbands gunning for me at this point.;)

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Anyone staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown? I live about 100 miles away at the top of the mountain so just gonna get there Friday night and stay till Sunday.

S

Scaldutchman

So if anyone needs any hell getting their gear mailed back home from Co, my gf has a Fed Ex account and we could bring a few extra overnight envelopes aribills we could

S

Scaldutchman

Get em to you at the cup and then ask u have to do is hit a fed ex drop box before u head off to the airport, in fact in sure they probably even have one there. Just guys me up and let me knew if u might be needing one and I'll do what I can to bring a few extra with us.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Get em to you at the cup and then ask u have to do is hit a fed ex drop box before u head off to the airport, in fact in sure they probably even have one there. Just guys me up and let me knew if u might be needing one and I'll do what I can to bring a few extra with us.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

S

Scaldutchman

Y thank you kind sir, anything we can do to help a fellow brother/sister to spread these precious beans far and wide which we all hold so near and dear, after all that is what it is all about, helping to spread the love by way of any and every means possible . I'm heading to my boys shop tomorrow to see what kinda T's I can get my hands on so I can post a pic of em for ID purposes so we can hook up.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

so anybody get see the new MED letter...
i DONT think anyone will be bring there shit from a licensee .......
but we will see
CHECK THIS OUT!!!

So i guess they aren't going to be able to have anyone smoke test the samples from the "sales centers" good fuck them!

S

Scaldutchman

Super fire eh?? Haven't had the opportunity to partake of any the 303 finished product as of yet, so I am looking very forward to being able to check some out while I'm out there.

Top Bottom