2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scaldutchman

Lmfao, that stanky eh? What is the parent stock on that one??

S

Scaldutchman

So you're saying u kinda throw up in your mouth every time you open the bag and take a wiff, guess u wouldn't revert get hassled carrying that on you, they probably think that stank is coming from you directly lol speaking of stinking,I wish I could get my hands on some real deal old school RKS CUTS

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Friday APRIL 17th @ 720 My Ass will be in LEGAL STATE
For the 2nd time in my life
I get to experience what this really means
LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
The 1st time was when I helped My first Veteran other Than Myself
SO 10 DAZE AND A WAKE UP ! ! ! !
@ the Hyatt place The HIGH Floor Full tilt I needed to show My sister just how proud I am of her
and how much she means to me so I got her a Sweet Suite. The CID entertainment upped her ticket to VIP.
So she can sit and enjoy hope she will have plenty to sample as Texas Kid said 90% est. are not Mandated to the Should s and woulds and Requested don't of the Medicinal licensed retailers. There will Be Bud there Will be SEEDs

I my heart I see More Nugs than People, I see more Smiles than frowns and I see enough seeds to Make the Planet Dank for the next Millennium.. Well ok maybe not that much but plenty to share and keep the world Happy fer a Minute or two.

SEE YOU THERE FARMERS
FlyJ
@FlyinJStable I just finalized my tickets. Will be staying at the Best Western in Castle Rock. Will have a rental car if any Farmers will need to have some access to transpo. I get in on Saturday at noon. Leave Monday morning.

I can be found at Exotic Genetics gig. Will be helping Ex out. I may do a lap around to take in the chaos, but unless someone can clue me in on what to do where to go thats kool, I am not one for working my way thru large crowds. Just don't have the patience for that at my age. :D

Really do look forward to meeting some of you all there and grabbing some eats and medicating proper!!!
TRUE
Dude We need to meet and say Hi I will make sure I am By the VIP entrance at 12:00PM 2:00 PM 3:00 PM on Sat and Sun

thanks for the clarification @Texas Kid
Always a Good man with the 411

Look for the FlyinJStable Wizard on the Shirt

See ya all at the CUP

S

Scaldutchman

The first time I ever smelled a sac of the RKS forever changed the way I view the smell of freshly splattered skunk on the road at like 3am, it just permeates the air like nothing like it lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Friday APRIL 17th @ 720 My Ass will be in LEGAL STATE
For the 2nd time in my life
I get to experience what this really means
LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
The 1st time was when I helped My first Veteran other Than Myself
SO 10 DAZE AND A WAKE UP ! ! ! !
@ the Hyatt place The HIGH Floor Full tilt I needed to show My sister just how proud I am of her
and how much she means to me so I got her a Sweet Suite. The CID entertainment upped her ticket to VIP.
So she can sit and enjoy hope she will have plenty to sample as Texas Kid said 90% est. are not Mandated to the Should s and woulds and Requested don't of the Medicinal licensed retailers. There will Be Bud there Will be SEEDs

I my heart I see More Nugs than People, I see more Smiles than frowns and I see enough seeds to Make the Planet Dank for the next Millennium.. Well ok maybe not that much but plenty to share and keep the world Happy fer a Minute or two.

SEE YOU THERE FARMERS
FlyJ

TRUE
Dude We need to meet and say Hi I will make sure I am By the VIP entrance at 12:00PM 2:00 PM 3:00 PM on Sat and Sun

Always a Good man with the 411

Look for the FlyinJStable Wizard on the Shirt

See ya all at the CUP
@FlyinJStable If you miss me at the VIP gate. Look for me at Ex's tent. :p Peace brother!!

420circuit

420circuit

Has anyone figured out a map for the event? Got Guidebook and still trolling both event and venue websites, cannot seem to find where anything is located, like 700 vendor booths. The venue site shows a 4 story building, last year I only noticed one, but hey, after testing 14 different strains I may have missed something. Tell you what, that mass smoke out at 4:20 was memorable. Wait, what?:D

MEGA956

MEGA956

//I'm also gonna get some tickets for the Colorado Rapids game V. Seattle Sounders... Be nice to go with some farmers.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Yea! Couldn't believe it. Friend new I was having some mite issues for some time just fuck up my thing. He brought me some of his 303 Bio D and forum cookies, as well as a bottle of forbid. I've never had any 303 anything so it was a treat for me and I'm smoking the shit out of it. I was thinking of saving it for Denver, but I might not be able to stop that urge. I've been running pretty much nothing but some white, GDP, white urkle and romulan at the moment. These are the last survivor's of my mite invasion.

llamabox

llamabox

Anyone staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown? I live about 100 miles away at the top of the mountain so just gonna get there Friday night and stay till Sunday.

You and me both. Coming in from out by the Arkansas river, staying at the Hilton garden at cherry creek. Coming in friday night for cannarado's event which should be right down the road from the hotel. Though we are stying till tuesday. Hit me up if you wanna meet. I just need to find the @Motarebel booth. He is supposed to be sending me a package.

S

Scaldutchman

I need to find the locations of the following booth's so if anyone know's OG Raskal, Loompa's, CSI's, Cannardo's, Exotic's,....and however many else I can find.
Don't forget to make a stop by archive just had a pack of the grimace sent out!!

S

Scaldutchman

Yuuuup sir trying to get the stable filled with all kinda goodies and treats once again going to take me some time to ever get it back anywhere close to what it used to once be just had my boy at LIFES BLOOD, gift me a pack of Snow High's purple monkey balls! I'm just waiting to pop anything else til I get back from the cup so I can get em all started at once along with all the new gear we plan on getting while we are there, also have a meeting set up with a Co based hydro/ Aeroponics tray company called MULTIPONICS, while we will be out there to discuss running some R&D/TESTING to determine how my boys MAD FARMER product line will behave in a high pressure aero set up!!

Top Bottom