2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Yeah, JJ hooked a brother up. JJ and Mike had some serious herb too. Talk about chem sour Rks...Those guys are serious. There was lots of real nice gear and people at the cup. I'm also super stoked with 303 Seeds. Their bio diesel is legendary.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Anyone see the dry trimmer the guy was selling inside? What is your thoughts on it?

pura

pura

Had an awesome weekend fellas... Fort Collins/ Denver didn't disappoint.
Food was impressive....ate at Old Major and other superb dines, will be back!
Met a lot of new friends and caught up with old...
Added new genetics for the summer/fall 303 seeds, raskal, Topdawg...
By the way the free dabs were solid

BubbaG

BubbaG

Hey @lollipopman, was that Cherry Afghan tested? Which shops had crappy products, always good to let others know where not to go. Last shop I checked buds was Lotus in Denver and their offerings looked excellent.

Bubba, a carpet bagger comes from somewhere else, like the Yankees going into the South after the Civil War and profiteering. I think the Stanleys are locals, but don't really know for sure. I hope everyone makes money in cannabis, making money is what oils the grow machines. I genuinely do not get where all the hate comes from.

Hey bro, you didn't just explain to me what a carpet bagger is did you? Yankee definitions are no good. I know for a fact you grew up N of the mason Dixon line :p. I, however, grew up in the heart of Dixie.... carpet bagger to me is anyone trying to ride a situation without really contributing - back in the civil war days, yeah that was Yankees coming south trying to sell their snake oil and take advantage of the Bubba's in this world. Stanley's are modern day carpetbaggers no doubt. They could do what they are doing and give out cuts to those that want to grow their own without taking a hit to their revenue. There are still people on their waiting list I hear, how fucked up is that with all the other CBD strains around? I don't buy that part of their argument.

I have a dog in this hunt also as I am the guy giving out R14er cuts to anyone that wants them..... my doc (Princeton) refers them to me.... get a couple a month looking for it..... and Ive been doing that for over a year. I just gave a full flat of R14er clones to a caregiver in the springs for a cancer patient. The time that I donate is 100% as a result of the Stanley's not being open with the genetics.... I am eroding their monopoly one caregiver at a time, but I really hope the new CBD strains coming along will make my efforts obsolete

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hey bro, you didn't just explain to me what a carpet bagger is did you? Yankee definitions are no good. I know for a fact you grew up N of the mason Dixon line :p. I, however, grew up in the heart of Dixie.... carpet bagger to me is anyone trying to ride a situation without really contributing - back in the civil war days, yeah that was Yankees coming south trying to sell their snake oil and take advantage of the Bubba's in this world. Stanley's are modern day carpetbaggers no doubt. They could do what they are doing and give out cuts to those that want to grow their own without taking a hit to their revenue. There are still people on their waiting list I hear, how fucked up is that with all the other CBD strains around? I don't buy that part of their argument.

I have a dog in this hunt also as I am the guy giving out R14er cuts to anyone that wants them..... my doc (Princeton) refers them to me.... get a couple a month looking for it..... and Ive been doing that for over a year. I just gave a full flat of R14er clones to a caregiver in the springs for a cancer patient. The time that I donate is 100% as a result of the Stanley's not being open with the genetics.... I am eroding their monopoly one caregiver at a time, but I really hope the new CBD strains coming along will make my efforts obsolete
Yup get em Bubba!:) Don't let the suits and slick gelled up hair cuts fool you guys

BubbaG

BubbaG

Here's what I grabbed. I'm hoping for a pine smelling pheno from the Swamp brothers and a Lime tasting one from the Green Ribbon BX....

Don't know what to expect from OG Reekin...

.. and from the Loompa stuff.... well I'm looking for an Avendesora pheno (big that is - I have 12' of headroom BELOW my green house light dep and supplemental lighting hehe)

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I wanted the cherry blossoms from swamp boys but ran out of spending money haha

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

they had jars full of most of their strains.the lucie and cherry blossoms where my fav's

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Hell is I bet they were dank, I didn't get the chance to check them out.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have been waiting with bated breath for this to show up

My PTSD Group of brothers I have and share with at the VA WILL HAVE CBD crosses
TheCBD Cup

I was able to acquire More CBD strains than I thought I would…See I may never get a chance to do this again Maybe I will who knows but One thing is for sure The friends of the deep south will have there CBD’s from some Great Breeders…. I even met one wonderful lady I will Call her Miss M, who grows a Very high CBD 19% with no names Just Medical Herbs ….. She liked what I had to say Saturday, So on Sunday she had gear for the FlyJ to carry South This is a cross that will take Much longer to grow and flower she said it’s a 14-16 week To me this is what the Cup was about and all of you have done for this Vet.

Super CBD Grow Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@jumpincactus I was so bummed we never bumped into each other to say hey ! ! Dude
I wish I had see ya had some great times but there is always the Cali or the MI or HOW about the WORLD CUP ?
Peace J man

420circuit

420circuit

So cool to meet FlyinJ and fam at the Cup, looked like you found some long lost friends at the Weed4Warriors booth. One of those warriors passed me a doob with hash that taught me a lesson in "new levels of this earthly experience." Great time this year, fine people and fine cannabis.:D Going to be quite a garden at the FlyJ farm in 2015.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So cool to meet FlyinJ and fam at the Cup, looked like you found some long lost friends at the Weed4Warriors booth. One of those warriors passed me a doob with hash that taught me a lesson in "new levels of this earthly experience." Great time this year, fine people and fine cannabis.:D Going to be quite a garden at the FlyJ farm in 2015.
Those W4W crew was a stand up bunch of folks. Hung out there for a little bit. :D Good peeps

Top Bottom