• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
love it, the forests, the mountains, thats my kinda spot bro, with a nice flat orchard out front LOL
Hell ya bro.. its nice up in these logging trails!!!

Hey so my first impression of the nevada rec weed market...GARBAGE!!!! some dry ass outdoor with a shit dry/cure. My buddy bought several little containers (ranging from 20-45 bucks and 1/8th) they can have that shit.... straight garbage... bad aftertaste and weak high.

Screenshot 2016 12 19 01 57 05
Ecompost

Ecompost

Hell ya bro.. its nice up in these logging trails!!!

Hey so my first impression of the nevada rec weed market...GARBAGE!!!! some dry ass outdoor with a shit dry/cure. My buddy bought several little containers (ranging from 20-45 bucks and 1/8th) they can have that shit.... straight garbage... bad aftertaste and weak high.
if something needs doing buddy, its better you do it LOL...get a base, grow some buds dam you LOL you are one of the best growers here, no doubt, you need a base

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
if something needs doing buddy, its better you do it LOL...get a base, grow some buds dam you LOL you are one of the best growers here, no doubt, you need a base
Thanks bro...Oh fuck ya i do!!!! i need to get back growing bad... gotta get a good secure spot. Somewhere im not moving the whole friggen grow every couple years hahaha

Ecompost

Ecompost

Thanks bro...Oh fuck ya i do!!!! i need to get back growing bad... gotta get a good secure spot. Somewhere im not moving the whole friggen grow every couple years hahaha
yes, a spot to work safely and in peace man, a place to get everything you need to function in one spot. It is extremely restful on the mind to know this is sorted, even if then you decide to up and look at other things, you always have a base. We all need a base

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya... snow all around nor cal.. oregon and north nevada
was in the twenties monday and sunday,,wind chill was 12 both days,,and im next to mexico,lmao had the artic gear out,fire boiling in the house and im outside sanding wood all day,lmao hard to work in them big ass duck down coats,,but sure warm,,today high of 78 lmao texas,,and yall want heat,,just blink your eye and shit changes here,at least were yall are its just freaking cold and miserable,lol,,,you dont accumate in texas,lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
was in the twenties monday and sunday,,wind chill was 12 both days,,and im next to mexico,lmao had the artic gear out,fire boiling in the house and im outside sanding wood all day,lmao hard to work in them big ass duck down coats,,but sure warm,,today high of 78 lmao texas,,and yall want heat,,just blink your eye and shit changes here,at least were yall are its just freaking cold and miserable,lol,,,you dont accumate in texas,lol
78 degrees... a week b4 christmas. ... sign me up!!! I remember going water skiing at lake Havasu christmas morning one year.... good memories in the hot desert

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

78 degrees... a week b4 christmas. ... sign me up!!! I remember going water skiing at lake Havasu christmas morning one year.... good memories in the hot desert
the good thing about texas,,like i said you cant accumate to weather,,but you can go any were in the world and put up with what you got,especialy desert and heat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom