2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

u can put bud in this thing lol' or u fucking with me ????

these come from the dispensary in my state midwest medical but strict. so my buddy meets the requirements.... they sell the top half for $60 and just recharge it on ubs stick charger. they last 5-6 days mixing with regular ...

that is filled with jack herer ....... taste awesome. the crap we get regarding refills are black as tar garbage. my partner does get stuff from harborside. some wax and crumble ect.

No man i was asking if that was filled with ejuice or weed juice lol.i wanna know how to make some oil for mine that wont gunk it up.

SpiderK

SpiderK

sorry @sixstring

Giphy 3

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

When I reached the point it wasn't making sense it felt like a grey area

Love a spider thread subbed

Interesting point shy makes about potency of weed these days

whats up G ! are you doing anything outdoors ?? what are u running ?

ya i should have been more clear with Quoting .... those are pulled from SnowHigh seeds. 3 or 4 strains of his going.

SpiderK

SpiderK

another thing with those pens ... at least the nice stainless ones i posted with the white flowers w/ tiny holes at bottom for oil. when they stop working just put them near something warm like space heater.

it loosens up the oil and makes it more runny, you get 10-12 more hits from dead cartages if you pre-heat before each one. even if you can't see the oil ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

whats up G ! are you doing anything outdoors ?? what are u running ?

ya i should have been more clear with Quoting .... those are pulled from SnowHigh seeds. 3 or 4 strains of his going.

I'm still breathing on my own ..... ( I'm good spider besides the daily struggles of life getting older.)

Outdoors is a struggle around here man with work and indoor and my vacation spot. Not to mention the thought of slipping up and ruining it all. I gotta say threads like yours always inspire me to get something somewhere. Lots of nice spots at the shore crip providing I don't get to dry of a summer. We see extra weight never hurts.

Running
Tahoe , Tahoe (NYC) cherry pie , ghost , GSc , Casey jones , fpog f4
Caseys Cush and a few others
Vegging up some Jews gold and trinity for a first

Be well

SpiderK

SpiderK

HotHouse Flowers -

( quote )

UK Cheese clone as grown by Pistils for some 9 years is the female side of the original 'Pablos Cheese' released by CannaSeur.Com.

The Father of the Pablos Cheese - Colombian GoldBud created by me for Breeders Choice Brand.

The parental of the P1 Colombian 'Goldbud' (two Colombian Highland Sativas from the region famed for its Colombian Gold exports) are documented here on the bay, as is their collection by us in 2002, they are not true landraces selected from wild plants, these are from Heirloom farmer maintained lines. The key difference there of course, is that the Farmer maintains the lines through generations selecting favorite or otherwise plants for their Drug properties only.

In the location of collection, these are not ''commercial'' lines, there is no space, time or other constraint upon the farmer other than to produce the finest quality. These are some of Colombia's finest farmed lines, serious connoiseur Sativas.

In raw form, they are incredible outdoors in the right conditions, but, indoors they are a handful and produce only a fraction of the yields of full size plants. Hence, breeders since the 70's have attempted to capture those true, legendary Sativa traits in easier to manage hybrid forms indoors.

The project was begun in 2009 with a small population of 50 plants from F1 seed stocks.

These where overwintered, both in Tunnels and outdoors during plague tests. Plants where deliberately exposed to PM and selections where made against this. Plants where put through many tests and selection pressures to identify truly elite plants for the F2 generation of Pablos Cheese for CannaSeur.Com.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

I'm not Zam ( the person that grew that )

..... It's part of the story in the thread. Starting some crosses with the PTK this season. Then looking at the F1's from those over the next few years.

real f1's ( 2 landrace / IBL's crossed ) a hybrid between different IBL's like n.l.5 x haze. but the greats are only found in the f1's .... f3 nl 5 x haze lots of searching for great plants unlike original f1's from nevil at the time.

........ But ya', the genetics are outstanding. Good reports when people ran the BX into GoldBud. Pablos Gold. Pablos Gold is one side of a strain i will be using ..... the other side is no joke either .....

then ill select fast finishing one's for 42º latitude from that cross.

Bedtime reading flashlight mom daughter

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

@SpiderK so i saw the post where you showed the plant with the fucked up leafs and how you said neems the gift of the ganja gods, and good for us too.

i order some be here next week..
how do you use it, i want to use it for health not bugs. but if it keeps the bugs away so be it, bonus.

wipe it on, spray it?

chris.

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

I like puttin neem directly as a root drench, plants will take it up internally and it'll improve their immune system. Mix it w/some warm water and I always add a lil silica or yucca as an emulsifier to help keep the neem from clumping at top.

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

I like puttin neem directly as a root drench, plants will take it up internally and it'll improve their immune system. Mix it w/some warm water and I always add a lil silica or yucca as an emulsifier to help keep the neem from clumping at top.
I would only use up till week 5 or 6 in flower as a drench any later could leave a residual neem flavor in the flowers. Foliar Id probably only spray up till week 3 @ the latest

Latest posts

Top Bottom