2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

Tell ya what .....

Your boy can have his " Pr@ject ", have the mods change this thread title ..... ChrismasBud and the dreamers .... slap those poly x poly, get the fluffers ready take some great picture, talk about the dead and some majic seeds BOOM, hype Train is born ~ A Redux'

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope wasn't any of those fellas. Just trying to give you a heads up. You can believe what you want.

SpiderK

SpiderK

I believe picture boss turn back a few pages in color and hi def~ See, the PTK has a very unique leaf set early on .....

Justin bieberpopcorn gif

Hazeman ~ Pine Tar Kush ~
PTK   222 1

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

another trait you can see is the fact each leaf has between 10 and 12 serrations per fan leaf, ( the center ones ) short wide unique width between lateral veins and the tip of each leaf unique ..... in the Pine Tar Kush... ( like old famliy reds t.k. kush i posted. nobodys pine tar kush today match those pine tar kush fan on those Triangle Kush. you can see it the genetics in that cross )

besides the saw tooth curl cutting blade on that XBud , you have over 20 serrations per leaf set. / fans ....... on all the old pictures that litter icmag w/ ptk these hazeman match those exactly .... 10 serrations.

SpiderK

SpiderK

02-20-2006

OK For those of you who followed the chen dawg history on th overgrow boards. I sent the original chem/dawg to chemdog in early 90. He found some seeds in the weed and grew it out and it was renamed diesal. Thats the quick version. I lost touch with Chemdog and after 15 or so years we were reunitd after I searched many years for anyone who new of the dawg/chem on the east coast. Well chemdog sent me 4 seeds from the original pound of weed I sent in 91. 14 years later all four cracked yesterday and were just put into dirt. These beans and chemdogs are the only real chem/dawgAKADieasals from the original pound circa 91 that I sent. The amazing story will continue. I will post pictures of the 4 Chem/Dawg seedling once they veg a little more and maybe start a diary of the grow. Even if some are male it will be some amazing pollen. I also have a couple of strains chemdog created with the original Dawg pollen. Doubledawg and Nl#5xhazexchem/dawg All cracked and should push up in the next few days. After fifteen years I cant believe I found my bud and now have four seedlings of CHEM/DAWG(akaDiesal). By the way my friends and I called it Dawg and then adde the chem to the name because it was so potent and tasted chemmy.

Peace Joebrand

SpiderK

SpiderK

Steeler

That part is wrong about the organic and synthetic. The Chem/Dawg came from Crested Buttte Co. and was grown by some old friends that I dont keep in contact with. It was only in town for about a month in 91.

It was named the dawg and my friends started calling it the chem because they thought it was the sickest hydro they had ever seen and thought it tasted chemmy.
So we all just started calling it the dawg/chem. I never saw it grown just bought it,at the time I had never seen indoor weed that incerdible. I met Chemdog on dead tour and we became friends and I sent him some to the east coast. I also use to send him PBUD if anyone has ever heard of it. Amazing CO. outdoor strain from Paonia county,wich is in between Crested Butte and Aspen.

Joebrand

SpiderK

SpiderK

Rudestude

The Chem/dawg was amazing stand out bud. I only got 2 or 3 pounds of it and sent some east and sold some on dead tour. Then I never saw it again. The nugz that are posted on this thread look exactly like it. The double dawg must be the same seeds you are growing dawg x dawg d. I have 6 of them. we will have to ask chemdog how much different the 91chem and 2000 chem were. Can't wait to see how they turn out. I have a bunch of other strains I can cross it with. You never know

Joebrand

SpiderK

SpiderK

No

Pbud is just an amazing outdoor Strain from P county Co. The most distinctive smell of any outdoor I have ever seen. I live on the west coast know and have not seen it for many years. Chemdog still may have some seeds from herb I sent in 91 as well.

Funny you ask about hp13. I have a friend from Seattle who started Hash Plant in the late 80's in CB. Co. and it was the best hp I have ever seen. I am pretty sure the mother is still going. I need to go on a field trip for some pbud and Hp.

Hippster I read you grew Nl#5xHaze Outdoor. How does it do with Mold resistance?
How well did your Dawg Yield and How many weeks?
How woold you compare it to Grandpa's Purple?
Have you ever grown Blue Dot?

Joebrand

SpiderK

SpiderK

whats up guys joeBrand its the 91 cut that was used for the DawgDaze. Sensi 94 NL#5xHaze male.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah that NL5 Haze was one of the best Sensi did/does still... Have you guys run the Dawg Daze yet? I'd like to see some shots of that one..

Peace - M.Steelers

SpiderK

SpiderK

So wait a second...... selling dankest bud ever ?? w/ seeds ?? so a couple guys only kept a couple ounces w/ seeded bud of the greatest bud EVER ???? Sold the rest east coast, dead tour ..
Panda gifpopcorn gifreaction gif

This guy with all these strains SAT on those seeds for ten years if it was the dankest bud ever ????? Laughable ..... And he fucking kept a 1994 N.L. Haze .............. Male ?????

Very interesting, LOL' Really really interesting how all this happened and he was breeding multiple strains ??? And the bud was only around for one month and guys wanted to change names ?? And guys are selling three pounds without knowing a bunch of kids during green merchant daze ???

And the other partners ... N.L backross this, that, cross back .... the breeder behind the curtain..... I guess sitting on majic seeds for ten years .....

Nevil's genetics at ground zero , again ........ A trend even today.

Images 1

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

That is a cut from a ten pack of Jack Herer seeds / cali " club " cut. It's just for reference for what comes out of that " line " .

SpiderK

SpiderK

Blue Orca ( the mom of the cross ) BlueOrcaHaze ~ 1984' ole' Original K.U.S.H "

User141645 pic1000538 1358452865

User141645 pic1000547 1358453042

User141645 pic996249 1357835595 1

User141645 pic952725 1350074083 1

F1 ( BO x NL5H ) These Blue Orca x N.L. #5 / Haze ( grown by Swami ) i guess some " haze / thai / N.L5 leaners " lurks in this line, with frost like the " white " lol' ....

User141645 pic1061504 1367174465

F1 ( BO x NL5H ) another phenol

User141645 pic1046609 1365041154 2

User141645 pic1046608 1365041154

User141645 pic1046610 1365041154

Blu Orca x N.L.5 / Haze F1 male .... a breeder will notice the node spacing.

User141645 pic1076079 1369247308

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

HeLLMuTT ( thc farmer )

BEjKSLrCcAAN7cI

The Blue Orca is a fire ass kush strain. Don't think I've seen it for like ten years. A grower would bring some in every once and a while to a place I was working with in hayward back then. It was brought in as "Blue Orca" had color, crunch, stickyness and funk. Kuuuuuuuuushhhhhhhhh. Still some of the best I've had to this day. Great medicinal value, makes the pain go away, makes you eat, makes you sleep and makes you feel fantastic. Love it, Afghan Thai.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

and rumors running around hype-train county that Hazemans Pine Tar Kush is christmas bud .... lol'

those would be false. a pollen chucker spreading more false info ...... again. guess hes upset the ptk " project " is not so exclusive as an IBL line does not matter if F1's, F'2 or F6's ..... its an IBL. and now pure ptk is running wild for sale ....

Hazemans PTK will look just like older veg pics from raco and others who ran it on icmag .... as they are updated in this thread. and looking at those mikado x pine tar pics on the last page, ptk is a little recessive .... indeed a good breeder.

this pic of the christmas bud was posted by carnavore. fans nothing like ptk
View attachment 711514

your right, PTK should look nothing like xmas bud. by the time you finish growing yours out you will know that what he is saying is true and not false info. did anyone ever ask hazeman where he got his PTK to make the repro ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

I can tell already.

Look at the pictures. But you are correct, this " confirmation " will continue.

At this point, i do not need to ask hazeman anything i can already see they are legit. If these seeds were fugu, mikado, n.l., anything else it would not have that " signature " look across all fan leaves ...

And look at the christmas bud, toatally different.

SpiderK

SpiderK

And it's funny about who started this " rumor " .....

A guy taking in ptk for a pr@ject. And how does he know what hazeman has, made a bad call without even seeing them grown ....

And this is the same guy driving the chem story, telling us triangle kush was named that because it came from the emerald triangle so it could become the original kush ..... Laughable ..... had old family red start telling forums the same crap in the early chem threads .... after red had already told us an old surfer hippy did the cross with thai x ptk x ?? .....

I've already shown more male stock than 2/3rds of these chuckers questioning others lines .... and its from a habitual pinocchio canna " expert " lol'.

Again, people are all over these hazeman seeds. More true detective work then don on hype-train stories that could have been destroyed within hours at the time, so proof is not only in the genetics, its in ones actions that speak volumes.

Questioning , testing ( lol ) hazeman .... so one's Proj@ct can be exclusive, sas, sad, sad ....

Proof will be in the " seeds " on who's PTK crosses be " best " ..... :party1:

Last edited:
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Nspecta is doing a side by side with these seeds and real deal ptk.. he will be able to see if they are the same..

From what I've heard Hazeman contacted my friend for the seeds.. he specifically asked Hazeman not to work them... Knowing he would... He sent him the wrong seeds on purpose to see what would happen.... Long story short Hazeman fell for the bait and started working the seeds and selling them. Once again, you can do what you want with this info but that is the truth

Top Bottom