2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

Ummmmm .. knock knock ...

Thats not a quote from Shamus , who indeed is a clown. No that quote is from NDN GUY who released the XBUD LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL;'

Hes the one calling it gainsville green on ICMAG LLLLLLLLLLooooooooollll'

So NDN Guys / Shamus xbud is nothing more than ptk F7 or PTK crosss ... thats the RuB' Because shamus xbud does indeed match pine tar kush ....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Thats not a quote from Shamus , who indeed is a clown. No that quote is from NDN GUY who released the XBUD LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL;'

So NDN Guys / Shamus xbud is nothing more than ptk F7 or PTK crosss ... thats the RuB' Because shamus xbud does indeed match pine tar kush ....

It's not the same thing that he gave to me and that's a fact LMAO. we talked about it extensively but you still think you know something. Humor me as to where you get F7 from LOL

SpiderK

SpiderK

Now your changing your shit ...

Get the fuck out this thread ... You just got " clowned " now its not the same NDN GUY , same stuff .... LOL'

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Hahaha shamus Xmas bud he grew and the pics from the Hawaii greenhouse are the same exact strain. Wanna know how I know ? Cause they all came from me you idiot LOL

SpiderK

SpiderK

hold it ........ the guy saying its gainsville green ...... a story teller from day one ????

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Get the fuck out this thread ... You just got " clowned " now its not the same NDN GUY , same stuff .... LOL'

Changing what ? NDN told me directly when I asked him they are NOT Gainesville green. Maybe your taking a 10yr old post from him and misinterpreting it ?

Where do you think all these Xmas bud seeds came from ? From NDN to me , then doc d and another friend preserved them for everyone. There all the same thing.

SpiderK

SpiderK

this is rich ....

everyone sitting back reading your crap is laughing ..... in the fucking post in 2007 he called it gainsville.

in 2017 your telling me he told you he was lying ? but gave you the proper seeds ...

oh ok,,,,, got it. So lets call this thread gainsville green now .... how many name changes ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

How you gonna tell me what's what when I was apart of the fucking story you goof ball. Did you ever talk to him about what he gave me ? You have no first hand knowledge , all assumptions.

SpiderK

SpiderK

run along, clowning over.

go pass off your PTK cross, Gainsville, Xbud on some other moron

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

run along, clowning over.

go pass off your PTK cross, Gainsville, Xbud on some other moron

Think whatever you want LMAO. the only moron here is you because your dumb ass is the one who spent money on some shit that's fake from a piece of shit seed company LOL. jokes on you hahahaha.

SpiderK

SpiderK

NdNGuy
2004 Icmag

A new old timer
Hello friends, am 49 years old and toker from way back, used to grow back in the 70's and have not since. Now health problems and price of bud will return me to the fold,am a rookie at indoor and have been reading alot of threads to study what I need for a grow, my question is what strain would be good for cronic pain and another for deppression, would like to keep it as simple as possibe so I will go with BOG'S method but need to know what strains might work best. Gotta keep away from the paranoia kinda buzzes also, ty all for any input you can give. Keep tokin...ndnguy

SpiderK

SpiderK

So this guy kept " christmas / gainsville " pure since 1979 ....... Really in what freezer. Nasa ? Show me another person online popping seeds from 70's ???

And note he's asking for genetic and growing help so not sure he's dialed in on seed preservation ( 28 years in 2007 ) .... And he should have that old G13, xbud but asking about strains ????

And never once talked about Christmas Bud years and years online until ???? That gainsville post in 2007. Then when did these XBud grow threads start ???

Just another F line of PTK ......

Last edited:
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
I've looked at your pics and I agree with Joe. Too freaking early to start calling them. I have been online for almost ten years here and never trolled or fought anyone ... Ask anyone... I'll I'm trying to do , as a fellow grower, is say that maybe those seeds are possibly suspect... Take what you will... I've looked at your pics.. give a month or so and you will see a difference.

Nspecta already said his Hazeman ptk is growing different then his Tom hill.... Ask him yourself.

SpiderK

SpiderK

But like i said bro some of these catz not trust worthy...

all these deleted forum names and post ( for a reason ) on icmag in ALL the original og and chem threads .....

So its cool dansky. But some guys a have an interest in this now because they have plans moving forward.

And the only way your redoing TK is with sativas .....

So im three, ten steps ahead already on this project.....

SpiderK

SpiderK

And really keeping it real.

Many, many peeps have said christmas bud was pine tar kush. And now we have a few peeps running around claiming otherwise ....

And pine tar is heavy in the history dept, heavy in pine dept ... with many smokers for a long long time. And the very link for christmas bud is a carnival barker at best.

And why are guys deleting post and handles in these og and chem threads unless it with future agenda ? On icmag all the original og, diesel, chem threads ...

Raskal is the only guy who stood by his post and pics and information.

Finding, growing seeds finding joe blow on east coast.... sending another 4 seeds who holds um ' ???? Total b.s kennedy majic bullet stuff ...

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Who's got a better line-up of sativas , thai that can be worked than SnowHigh ???

So again, the proof will be in the seed, the followers doing F1 satty crosses coat tail riding ... pricless'

and u can go on icmag and look this pine tar kush line tosses all kinds of phenols.

and its tossing hermies. hope those breeders " work " those lines clean before sell'n

Latest posts

Top Bottom