Drx1

Drx3

Drx2

Drx4

Drx5

Drx6

SpiderK

SpiderK

these have been seeing heavy a.m. dew, humidity every day for months.

the heavy heavy usage of neem, green cure, bronner ..... as preventative paying off ............ the key is in the % used. burnt pistols ? nope ....

p.m., bud rot running wild across the usa should not be an issue ....

B

beanbean

This makes me super sad. I'm a lurker here, don't really post that much (at all). But I saw the Nspecta / CSI Humboldt feed on IG about Hazeman's PTK, which led me to further research, which led me to here. Suffice it to say, there's many people that have purchased these beans like myself, not knowing the history behind them, and this thread has been both enlightening and shocking. Last thing I want to do is grow something mislabeled, or with misrepresented parentage, as I feel that would be an incredible disservice to the patients I support. I say that with no snark, last thing I want to do is sling mud, I'm a courteous guy IRL and try to conduct myself the same way online, which is why I rarely post :) For me this is all about knowledge and getting down to the facts.

With that being said, there are many who feel that "Hey, if it's not PTK and is in fact XMas Bud, it's not a bad alternative". I guess I can see their point. My main goal is to make sure I have the correct parentage. I've seen comments saying that the seeds given to Haze could be XMas Bud, and I've also seen comments saying it's an XMas Bud OUTCROSS. Which is which? @eastcoastjoe good sir, you seem to be the most knowledgeable and closest to the relative seed stock in question (as you stated that you were the source of these beans to Hazeman). Do you mind clarifying once and for all, for a layperson myself, what I do in fact have in this pack of beans labelled PTK by Hazeman Seeds? I thank you very much in advance for any information you are willing to confer, very much.

I was literally about to pop this pack when I friend led me to the IG thread. If they are real deal XMas Bud, I'll probably still give them a whirl, with a disclaimer to my patients on lineage. If they are an XMas Bud outcross, I think I will likely pass (wouldn't mind sourcing some tried and true XMas Bud beans, if someone can point me to a source). As far as PTK, I see that Verdant Green is doing a reproduction based on Lean Green stock; that may be my best bet of getting actual PTK in light of Tom Hill stock not being available.

Hopefully these inquiries are acceptable to @SpiderK the original thread creator, to @eastcoastjoe of whom I am asking inquiries, and to all participants involved. Stay blessed all, let us not forget that we are one community and in the end, all we have is us. It's better that we work and grow together than against each other. Peace and love.

-beanbean

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

This makes me super sad. I'm a lurker here, don't really post that much (at all). But I saw the Nspecta / CSI Humboldt feed on IG about Hazeman's PTK, which led me to further research, which led me to here. Suffice it to say, there's many people that have purchased these beans like myself, not knowing the history behind them, and this thread has been both enlightening and shocking. Last thing I want to do is grow something mislabeled, or with misrepresented parentage, as I feel that would be an incredible disservice to the patients I support. I say that with no snark, last thing I want to do is sling mud, I'm a courteous guy IRL and try to conduct myself the same way online, which is why I rarely post :) For me this is all about knowledge and getting down to the facts.

With that being said, there are many who feel that "Hey, if it's not PTK and is in fact XMas Bud, it's not a bad alternative". I guess I can see their point. My main goal is to make sure I have the correct parentage. I've seen comments saying that the seeds given to Haze could be XMas Bud, and I've also seen comments saying it's an XMas Bud OUTCROSS. Which is which? @eastcoastjoe good sir, you seem to be the most knowledgeable and closest to the relative seed stock in question (as you stated that you were the source of these beans to Hazeman). Do you mind clarifying once and for all, for a layperson myself, what I do in fact have in this pack of beans labelled PTK by Hazeman Seeds? I thank you very much in advance for any information you are willing to confer, very much.

I was literally about to pop this pack when I friend led me to the IG thread. If they are real deal XMas Bud, I'll probably still give them a whirl, with a disclaimer to my patients on lineage. If they are an XMas Bud outcross, I think I will likely pass (wouldn't mind sourcing some tried and true XMas Bud beans, if someone can point me to a source). As far as PTK, I see that Verdant Green is doing a reproduction based on Lean Green stock; that may be my best bet of getting actual PTK in light of Tom Hill stock not being available.

Hopefully these inquiries are acceptable to @SpiderK the original thread creator, to @eastcoastjoe of whom I am asking inquiries, and to all participants involved. Stay blessed all, let us not forget that we are one community and in the end, all we have is us. It's better that we work and grow together than against each other. Peace and love.

-beanbean

What you have from Hazeman as Pine tar kush are xmas bud seeds without a doubt.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Ive had the pleasure of my buddies coming up with some BOH, and NL5/Hz. I supplied the seeds.

Ive sampled 3 BOH, and 3 NL5/Hz. All of it is strong. All of what Ive seen goes 70+ days, and more 80+/90 The earliest 1 guy took was 63 days, and the trichs were all still cloudy/clear, mixed, and leaning towards cloudy. And still packing of resin when he picked them. He picked them because hed didn't want it to go to far, and not rejuvenate. Could have gone 14 more days anyway. It did rejuve.

Very potent, and not for beginners. My buddy took 1 hit off the bong, coughed up his lungs, turned bright red, had to peel off 1 shirt, almost got sick, said he was bordering on psychedelia.

His girlfriend took 1 hit, left the room, and never came back. I hit it several more times, but stayed there for an hour and a half, and he never would hit it again. Hes also been smoking since 71, and smokes daily, though not a lot, but he gets Mr Nice Super Silver Haze from me.

This blows it out of the water

Taste is Sandalwood, hints of hash, chemicals, and floral. But the terpenes are young, and you can tell, but is still good. If it had gone 75-80 days, it would be unsmokable to many.
This was also 1 plant, as my buddy #1 accidently killed 13 with Coir, and didn't get all the salt out of it, even though rinsing it 5 times. 3 survived 1 was female...It was Yugely successful considering it was only 1 plant to look at.
This plant was a Medium producer vs our SSH. This is Mr Nice SSH F2, and is 1 of 300 we went through. So its a really good plant. Its been alive 4 years. Plant wise, and growth patterns are what I compare all others to.

This BOH has a very Happy, Euphoric Social high, that is long lasting, and will completely trash your eyeballs. High duration was 2.5 hours minimum for seasoned smokers. Casual tokers 4 hours.

Buddy #2 had 3 BOH, and 3 NL5/Hz

His all went 73 days, and were more potent than plant #1, but still could have gone longer. Especially the NL5/Hz.

BOH #1 from Buddy #2....More of the Floral came out, Still heavy Sandalwood taste, more lungs buster, and looked more like a NL5/Hz vs Buddy #1/Plant 1. More paranoia inducing, and sativa dominant. Even the buds looked more HZ vs plant 1. Also good production. At least as good as Buddy1. Trichs were all Cloudy, with 0000 Amber. Could have gone a week - 10 days more.

BOH2. Very floral, very little Sandalwood. Flowery Chemical. Very strong high like the others, good production, got combination of both vs high. Does have a very strong head high, but also a very strong body high. Very social, and thought provoking. Maybe my favorite BOH. Lung Buster. Its all lung buster.

NL5/Hz.

All 100% Clear Trichs at 73 days. Bland Taste, loaded with resin. Even a small amount in your nose will burn the crap out of it. Not really fun to smoke, as the taste is like brown burning leaves from where the trichs are still very young, and probably need to go another 3 weeks at least. This 1 maybe should have gone 100 days.

The high is strong , just not pleasant to smoke at this stage. I'm sure it would have tasted better 3o days later. Very sativa high, clear high, lung buster, very acrid chemical, and burns your nose.

NL5/Hz #2. Very similar to Buddy #2, Plant #2 BOH. Very thought provoking, Dizzy high. Floral, Sandalwood, Chemical taste. Lung Buster. Could have gone 7-10 more days. Really good shit. All trichs were cloudy. None Amber.

NL5/Hz #3. Most potent of all of it. Floral, Chem taste. Soaring high, paranoia inducing in some. Lung Buster.

Could have gone 10+ more days.

All of it was potent, and my buddies didn't find anything less than 70+ days, though you can take some of it at 63, and it will knock most peoples heads off.

Buddy #1 started 40 more BOH a month ago, so he can see whats up. All are looking really good so far. I believe hes culled 8 or so.

testiclees

testiclees

"Ive had the pleasure of my buddies coming up with some BOH, and NL5/Hz. I supplied the seeds.

Ive sampled 3 BOH, and 3 NL5/Hz. All of it is strong"
llent
Ive had the pleasure of my buddies coming up with some BOH, and NL5/Hz. I supplied the seeds.

Ive sampled 3 BOH, and 3 NL5/Hz. All of it is strong"

Excellent reporting Jmaes!

I learned about the Swami genes over on RIU and was totally persuaded to give them a spin. I ordered NL5 x Haze (f5) and Cherry Bomb. BOH X A5 Poly were included as freebees.

I plan to get a few of these beans wet soon. Has anyone learned anymore about these strains? Anyone smoked them or observed any growing?

@Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

UPdated smoke report on 2 phenos.
1 was from buddy #1, and was a Clone of the 1 I described, but went 10-12 days longer that originally. I will call this the Leafy Pheno.

Its Floral basically. A but leafy, but t buds when dry are solid. Loaded with thricomes. White with them. Very potent more Indica dom high, long lasting high. Got 16+ozfrom 1 plant. Pheno #2/Buddy #2... I will call Bubblegum.

Could have gone 10-14 days longer. Was taken at 70-73.

Killer taste. Lung Buster. Bubblegum, hash, pepper, floral.

Huge dense thich roch hard resin factories.

Leafy seemingly has more resin visually, but upon further inspection, the Bubblegum Trichomes are Smaller, but theres just as many.

Leafy has huge trichs. Both have a very long lasting high. BG is heavy, and uplifting, at first, then it knocks the crap out of you and will send you to bed. Heavy Couchlock, Hangover after waking back up., Red and Dry Eyes. Its all there. Aint no smooth come down from this shit.

Leafy is more couchlock.

BB yielded 18+oz from 1 plant in a 20 gallon container Promix, and 1 x 1000w Hortilux HPS. Tis plant will produce 24oz+ in the right conditions.

Buddy #1 has 14 + females 6-7 weeks in veg that will be flowered in a few days, for more pheno hunting. Though the BB is a keeper.

This blows away our.

Mr Nice Super Silver Haze

Regular Version Barneys Farm G13 x Haze

Mr Nice Critical Mass

Critical Skunk

Brothers Grimm C99

Jack the Ripper

Kosher Kush

Ghost Train Haze #1

Elemental Seeds Mango Tango

Grizzly Kush

Its noticeably stronger than any of these. We have selected cuts from all of these.
All of them but the SSH will be retired.

Plant Structure wise? Nothing beats out SSH yet. And its pretty good stuff. But the BOH product is superior.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Interesting thread @SpiderK your always a great historian, I love reading the shit you save. You must have a killer archive of old posts

What I can say on the subject of Xmas bud / ptk
I have grown the east coast joe Xmas seeds via doc d and I have made some more and a few crosses. The plants were absolutely unique with super serrated leaf blades.
I didn't yield much from the 3 phenols and the bud seemed a lot similar to what is being described here as PTK or actually more towards what lean green was saying.
After reading thru this entire thread I'm of the belief that ndn had pine tar from the beginning and not Xmas bud.
So with that being said maybe haze has had the correct item ptk all along.
Curious if hazeman has spoke on it yet but from what I recall about the entire haze/mota ghash saga, hazeman isn't big on Internet drama

I'm kinda shocked to read the ndn post from 2004 and what that says about his genetic collection.
I'm really starting to distrust the entire 13 seed story.
I would say that I'm leaning hard towards the Nevile building blocks for most everything we have. Where my questions come in might be the entire GSc / cherry pie / sherbet as those genetics seem unrelated.

Also some of those post back then seemed to lean towards dawg not dog. I know those guys are big on dog not dawg now
i like russians .... not bad people .....

you like the russians or tom brady better ?

Fuck tom Brady .......E-A-G-L-E-S Eaglesssssss

Soserthc1

shaganja

shaganja

Thanks bro .... !! Its way better having them babied on-site.

@Crop Duster

Those pics in this thread these are seeing full on bug assault, winds, rain, heat, animals all totally out of my control. on average neem spray every ten days or so. because if we get a bit of rain im not visiting them ....

I lost about 30% of everything from the start. They are 1 inch or so when they go out ....
i agree! i leave one boy in the room, or the greenhouse, for 1or2 weeks. when i see pollen flowers dangling, i know they have had thier fun. when you harvest, you get a few beans at the bottom of the buds. very easy to deal with.

jipp

jipp

Lmao :smoking: Bring back the jippster!
whats up man. been a rough year for me. not able to grow, lost everything. no internet. no phone. crashing at my parents until next month probably. then on word and out word.
hope you are having a fantastic 420. my eyes are shot laughs.
so cant read now worth a darn.

but growing is on my mind always and I know where to find the fire when I can grow again.

lets get baked!
cheers,
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom