2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

Question: I cure my harvest in these tins...with Boveda packs. It stays sticky and doesn’t dry out but wondering how long is it good? I still have some 2017 harvest that seems fine...but...just wondering what you all do about excess harvest.

I am smoking some 707 Headband from 2016 at the moment, literally as I read your post, lol. It is still very nice, buds are not over dried and smoke perfectly.
The buds were carefully cured by lid popping mason jars until just right. They have been stored in mason jars kept inside cardboard boxes with lids. Store in closet in back of house for most of the time.

TerriR

TerriR

Wow those are awesome plants man looking very good! And those containers are the beast stainless steel wow where did you get them?
The curing containers are called c-vaults. I stalk them and buy one or two at a time when they go on sale. Hydrobuilder.com has good pics and info...and they sell out fast this time of year but they keep my bud perfectly when paired with Boveda packs. Note: ones without the logo on the lid are cheaper.

TerriR

TerriR

Pretty happy with these sweet baby girls so far. Gave them a Rootshield watering at planting and they didn’t even wilt (4 days since the cloning). I am pretty much sold on the Rootshield now!

83C3298A 5C60 4BAA 8D8A BBB0C347F8AB
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Looking great,that sour bubble is going to knock your socks off
TY..I took clones, but still haven't sexed them yet..
Structure looks female, but BOG genetics fooled me before. )flowered a plant that I thought male, and it turned out to be a long lanky female..trashed. I did grow out his Sour Grape and also flowered a male..His pollen is now producing some very interesting crosses. That BOG S. Grape is very very terpy (great pain medicine)and the rosin is heavenly..I will pollinate a few branches of each outdoor plants too. Most of the vegging crosses will not show..just like the mom..I may have to take more clones just to see (12/12 flip will force the issue on those throw aways)

Top Bottom