2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatboy

Fatboy

Nice plants man! I’m trying to find the best size for my gals to finish in based on my strains, location and growing season it’s kind of a fine balance. I grew in 15 gal plastic pots last year and thought they were way to small so this year I went with 35 gal pots hoping to finish with a bigger harvest than last year. Not that I’m complaining I just think I can do better this year
Where are you? I'm in Maine

Rooke

Rooke

If you are at the southern part of Maine I’m due west of you geography wasn’t my best subject lol. Hey due you think your gals will utilize that size of pots? Just curious

Rooke

Rooke

I highly recommend them...check out radicle bags...imo better than felt
I’ll check them out looks like it’s working quite well for you. Your gals are liking them a lot. I just hope we don’t have rain and high humidity this fall like I had last year that sucked big time.

Fatboy

Fatboy

I’ll check them out looks like it’s working quite well for you. Your gals are liking them a lot. I just hope we don’t have rain and high humidity this fall like I had last year that sucked big time.
We had 9.5 inches of rain last flower...here's hoping!

simcoesod

simcoesod

you dont need 100 gal pots for big plants,15 gallons of well amended soil with easily give you over a lb per plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom