2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Beautiful plants, looking proper

Thank you so much! so appreciated

@simcoesod your plants are looking mighty fine man! and @Rooke I also love seeing everyones plants from ontario, its great to know that everyones plants are doing well!

So excited for harvest time to come around, but at the same time dreading it due to all the trimming ill do. Figure ill have a bunch of family members to help me if they wanna have some

simcoesod

simcoesod

Thank you! Yours are looking great too! Hope the fish are biting!
i was supposed to go on a fishing trip in to nakina next month,but the 2 guys i was going with backed out...bastards!lol

,i put a deposit down,they will carry it over to next season.im going to go late may-early june....whos coming?lol

heres the place

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

i was supposed to go on a fishing trip in to nakina next month,but the 2 guys i was going with backed out...bastards!lol

,i put a deposit down,they will carry it over to next season.im going to go late may-early june....whos coming?lol

heres the place
Looks awesome. Ya ever make it out West we've got some killer large mouth fishing and there's tuna in the summer.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

british columbia?
I spent a day there (no fishing, mainly butterfly garden and road the buses, had a blast) as part of an Alaskan cruise. Beautiful and would love to throw a line someday.

Big largemouths are built like tanks. Almost as big around as long. Ive seen many 8-10 pounders under 24". Blast to hookup.

Ever hear about Dottie? I live about 3 miles from the lake.

simcoesod

simcoesod

I spent a day there (no fishing, mainly butterfly garden and road the buses, had a blast) as part of an Alaskan cruise. Beautiful and would love to throw a line someday.

Big largemouths are built like tanks. Almost as big around as long. Ive seen many 8-10 pounders under 24". Blast to hookup.

Ever hear about Dottie? I live about 3 miles from the lake.
no i have not,where abouts is dottie?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

no i have not,where abouts is dottie?
Dixon Lake. She passed a few years back, made headlines before though. Just a few more miles up the street is Lake Wohford and a few miles South is Lake Hodges, all well known bass lakes in San Diego county.

Don't forget the Tuna!

Fatboy

Fatboy

Some of my girls...early durban, white widdow, gg4, and sweet island skunk[AT
KIMG0520
KIMG0524
KIMG0520
]
KIMG0525
KIMG0520
KIMG0524
KIMG0531

Rooke

Rooke

5 100s and 1 300
Nice plants man! I’m trying to find the best size for my gals to finish in based on my strains, location and growing season it’s kind of a fine balance. I grew in 15 gal plastic pots last year and thought they were way to small so this year I went with 35 gal pots hoping to finish with a bigger harvest than last year. Not that I’m complaining I just think I can do better this year

Top Bottom