2019 outdoor season

• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

I grew 5 Arise and 5 Firefly last year...got exactly one female of each...but def worth it. Seems like they would be 50/50 but nope, 80% male šŸ¤¬. ..btw, what is a goat leaner???
Golden goat, the female half of Arise. Funnily enough, I had bad germ rates on four of five Arise but the one that made it is a female

TerriR

TerriR

Golden goat, the female half of Arise. Funnily enough, I had bad germ rates on four of five Arise but the one that made it is a female
Ah ok...Imho it is better than the golden goat I had once. both Firefly and Arise grew tall and not bushy. when they got into flower, they were extremely frosty and had the best fragrance (Firefly was super sweet). Not high yield, but maybe that was just the grower. šŸ™ƒThe smoke is a happy experience, sweet lemony flavor, makes me feel like getting stuff done...so not good for trying to sleep.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Ah ok...Imho it is better than the golden goat I had once. both Firefly and Arise grew tall and not bushy. when they got into flower, they were extremely frosty and had the best fragrance (Firefly was super sweet). Not high yield, but maybe that was just the grower. šŸ™ƒThe smoke is a happy experience, sweet lemony flavor, makes me feel like getting stuff done...so not good for trying to sleep.
Iā€™m looking forward to the end product. My Arise is a bush. I did t top her but sheā€™s branching like crazy. Weā€™ll see about the yield. So far she seems a bit wispier relative to the other girls so hopefully she packs it on later

TerriR

TerriR

Did a major pruning today...took off everything lower than the 6th node from the bottom, clipped all those little PITA branches on the inside that wonā€™t get sun, and did a fish sauce/ seaweed foliar spray. How do they look? First is Pure Love before, then after pruning and 3rd is Purple Urkle pruned.After this I will prune very selectively.

90BC4DF1 9158 4954 A8D6 AE48E8E806E4
80F25CF2 AFC7 45F5 86F7 B780BF2C6FCA
7A70472F 30F8 4798 A239 339D38C1137D
TerriR

TerriR

Farmers! Help...this plant is growing so spindly...It seems like it tried to flower since I moved it outside weeks ago...it was spindly from the start but continues to grow like this even after I pruned it heavily. Donā€™t want to chop it but not looking forward to trimming a bunch of popcorn. Can I do anything other than bitch about it now?

7423304B DA89 453F B927 45D3F675F2B9
Reactions: Ina
TerriR

TerriR

Farmers! Help...this plant is growing so spindly...It seems like it tried to flower since I moved it outside weeks ago...it was spindly from the start but continues to grow like this even after I pruned it heavily. Donā€™t want to chop it but not looking forward to trimming a bunch of popcorn. Can I do anything other than bitch about it now?
Hereā€™s another view

509767D1 F96C 45B9 86B0 639AB4A0810F
Reactions: Ina
Wolfe

Wolfe

Hard to say, could be strain related. It could also be your nutrient regiment. It could be how much it is being watered. Also it still has a long time to go and plenty of time to flower out. So it could end up filling in.

TerriR

TerriR

I just cut the top off. I will change to some different nutrients and see. Thanks!

TerriR

TerriR

Looks spindly like mine...did you grow this before? If so, how do you expect it to develop? Bunches of popcorn?

simcoesod

simcoesod

its a semi auto,some phenos are just like that...ive grown this for about 5 years...well the photo version for 3 and this is my second yrear with the semi auto version...wicked potent smoke though,the later phenos are much tighter and bigger.this one smells like strawberry bubblegum

it still has a good 3 weeks to go so im sure it will fill in some more...very impressive trichome production for 5 weeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom