220 plants in a bonsai wheel

• Thread starter SYROUS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby Smith

Syrous, any idea how many watts that uses to rotate? Just curious...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pretty cool wheel SYROUS! Those photos down the axis are dope... :cool

Desertboy

Desertboy

In the UK 200 plants is probably about 4 years inside, 1 plant with the same yield (A tree although obviously not the same efficiencies I imagine you really do piss all over my g/w ratio.) will get you slap on the wrist and community service.

They always estimate crop value on plant numbers in the UK.

S

SYROUS

^^^Each plant holder that goes against the rings how are they each held on? I c that u can pull them off w ease?? Thanx.

i use 8 inch spikes and zip ties not sure what theres supposed to be,ill take some pics for you today,i wish i saved this pic ,i found a spot on the net recently where a guy built one for 300 bucks using all pvc pipe i tried to find it again for you no luck

S

SYROUS

In the UK 200 plants is probably about 4 years inside, 1 plant with the same yield (A tree although obviously not the same efficiencies I imagine you really do piss all over my g/w ratio.) will get you slap on the wrist and community service.

They always estimate crop value on plant numbers in the UK.

same here 1000 bucks a plant no matter size

S

SYROUS

okay horrible news quit a few of the plants are growing seeds its hard to tell how much thoughI cant for the life of me figure out why,not a single banana or pod there was a couple little plants that were stunted but had no bananas or pods i ripped em anyways ,dpressing the buds are still gaining weight that seem to be affected ???????????????????? life goes on if its only a couple seeds per plant that wont be so bad

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well if its only a few seeds they should continue to grow out for you - only takes one banana to fuck up an entire room - so keep checking for them

D

Dubsta

You positive there seeds? I've had a few strains throw out some weird looking stuff I thought where seeds but weren't. Unless you got some hidden hermi's somewhere. ~dub

S

SYROUS

You positive there seeds? I've had a few strains throw out some weird looking stuff I thought where seeds but weren't. Unless you got some hidden hermi's somewhere. ~dub

i checked ,checked and checked again theres seeds not tons but some

JH420

JH420

I would imagine the pollen would really get around in this setup...

G

Genius Genetics

sorry to hear about the seeds bro

are all the plants seeded??

S

SYROUS

no not all little less then half i think ,i hope ,plus i burnt them abit ,i broke my never go over 1100 ppm dumbass,still gaining weight for the most part, still no hermie just a few stunted ones i got over zealous with and ripped anyways, will post pics later today, and yeah i figure if there was pollen with all the fans and the thing spinning it would be everywhere already ,

S

SYROUS

here some update pics,and a pick of a plant with what might be the cause of the seeds????????

Top Bottom