220 plants in a bonsai wheel

• Thread starter SYROUS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SYROUS

so i cant believe the effects of going from 1050ppm to 1200ppm i noticed the burn beginnig after the first day and have been flushing with h2o for five days ,they are growing but still crisping up a bit ,will this ever stop im losing alot of leaves,the bud looks dank as hell though cant wait to smoke,probably set myself back a week with my stupidity

dextr0

dextr0

^^^Damn it!! Hopefully a lesson learned mane, them hoes lookin frosty as fuck tho.....

JH420

JH420

Hmmn, do you think cuz they're small plants they couldn't handle the 1200ppm
? Do small plants burn up easier?

S

SYROUS

Hmmn, do you think cuz they're small plants they couldn't handle the 1200ppm
? Do small plants burn up easier?

possibly,ill never do it again thats for sure there good now,back in action couple weeks to go b4:harvest:

S

SYROUS

the leaves that arent burnt look like ive spread vaseline on them,maybe the flash reflecting,

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah your right - might be the flash

sorry didnt mean to freak you out

S

SYROUS

im thikin 1g/watt with all the bull and my second dro run im still happy

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
wdf is this now! Are u doing roler coaster with ur plants? LOL i love it man. There's so many ways to grow this plant its crazy. Nice one Syrous, im with JH on this one, 1.2 i say ;)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

nuttso

nuttso

nice setup bro. take some pics from the harvest pls. The buds will look hand picked. :D

L

lil miss lone

Did u get the pic thing straightened out bro? Photobucket is probably a good way to get busted, I wouldn't do that.

Just right-click on the picture in your computer (Delete all photobucket pics) open with Paint, then I believe the button says resize, then just resize it to 55%.

Ok, back to the thread.

H

-hydrofarmer-

i dont thinks it worth it i read this article and it says u get 2 pounds for 200 to 360 plants!! is this the same with u?

JH420

JH420

i dont thinks it worth it i read this article and it says u get 2 pounds for 200 to 360 plants!! is this the same with u?

Just read that article (thanks for posting it)...2 lbs off 2000 watts off 200 plants is a joke...I think that guy is takin his plants way early perhaps. I know our boy Syrous will smash that meager yeild.

Top Bottom