220 plants in a bonsai wheel

• Thread starter SYROUS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SYROUS

Just read that article (thanks for posting it)...2 lbs off 2000 watts off 200 plants is a joke...I think that guy is takin his plants way early perhaps. I know our boy Syrous will smash that meager yeild.

i am down to around 200 plants after this seed ish(which is doing very minimal damage barely any seeds the plants spit most of them out with new bud growth from underneath, some shit ive never seen) the guy i got the wheel from has seen 7-10 elbows ,I wont come close this round with my noob mistakes ,which i guess i am with hydro,if i can fine tune to 1oz a plant in my next 2 runs shazaam,12-13 bows yeah right im gonna try though the 400 is going to 600 that will add a whack ,thanks for all positive input everyone starting a 10-14 day flush:harvest:

JH420

JH420

Yeah even a half zip per plant with 200 brings ya to 6.5 which would still be great far better than what 99% out there are getting...maybe running 2 x 1000's isn't ideal as well...I patiently await the final results.

dextr0

dextr0

i am down to around 200 plants after this seed ish(which is doing very minimal damage barely any seeds the plants spit most of them out with new bud growth from underneath, some shit ive never seen) the guy i got the wheel from has seen 7-10 elbows ,I wont come close this round with my noob mistakes ,which i guess i am with hydro,if i can fine tune to 1oz a plant in my next 2 runs shazaam,12-13 bows yeah right im gonna try though the 400 is going to 600 that will add a whack ,thanks for all positive input everyone starting a 10-14 day flush:harvest:

Syrous on the cool mane i foresee nothin but good in u future. Push till u shine baby...a learning curve, all it was.

b easy.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

There it is!!! Dont let the setbacks get you down, We all learn our own way.

S

SYROUS

shit i didnt know erasing the pics on the bucket would erase them here ,feck

S

SYROUS

still lots to come down ,close to 3/4 elbow so far,the best is coming still took down the strange seeded but not seeded buds but still turbo smoke,the single bud is diesel im 90% sure if it walks like a duck it smells sweet and fuel like cant wait to smoke

S

SYROUS

Quick update up to 2elbows still harvesting,have pics will post later crazy busy ,had a kid

U

UCtestn

Congrats!

Came in thread recently to show some pics, but they are all gone! Any chance of seeing them again?

JH420

JH420

Congrats on the kid bro! Really curious to see what you pulled...and then can only go up from there.

P

primeform

dont put yer buds down on the carpet to take a picture tho! get all kinds of fabric hairs stickin to it.

W

whereisjeff

Hey, what happened to the pics?!?! I really want to see this journal! Does anyone know of any links to any recent rotary journals?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Hey, what happened to the pics?!?!

this is an unfortunate example of using photobucket to post pics.

please all, the link in my sig line is the tutorial for how to correctly upload images at the farm.

Papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom