28.35 % THC Bruce Banner #3

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

Triangle sucks huh. You just lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned. The highest thc strain I've personally smoked was cookies and cream at over 30% and I didn't like it. Thought it was a little on the bland side as far as flavor and smell. Sugary as all get out exuding bag appeal and potency but not for me
Dude thats my point if you read the whole post I said it's all about personal chemistry triangle Kush sucks to me even though it has a good THC % just like how you didn't like the cookies and cream it's all about the individual ......
P.s. it's still fun to argue about what's best anyway

chronic68

chronic68

Nightmare and Ned Kelly first off that rapper sucks nightmare. second just cuz y'all smoke bullshit don't everyone that dosent dosent know anything banner holds the THC record for a reason y'all just mad you can't get the real cut

D

dawgone

go to the emreld cup website and review the lab results for all 577 entries. There are at least 6 over 30% one is 34 or 35%

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Thoughts, info or any feed back about elev8 seedbank? Just curious, thanks in advance..

Wildill

Wildill

Thoughts, info or any feed back about elev8 seedbank? Just curious, thanks in advance..
Elev8 seeds is legit my boy found a super nice pheno in there sour patch kiss she a frost monster. I'm thinking about getting there sour d and strawberry snowcone and star fighter

chronic68

chronic68

<Chronic68 > I don't think you've tried real Triangle Kush, or you'd never say such a silly sounding thing.
I may be new to growing but I have been taking donations for mmj in Colo for years and have had lots of triangle Kush from lots of different growers I just don't like it

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I think your statement is going to be my new signature!
lmao @ this debate... please fellas remember not everyone in CO has the same arrogant attitude as chronic68.
He is right about ONE thing. It comes down to personal chemistry and preference. I personally hate high THC strains if there is no CBD to balance, or other cannabinoids. The terpines play a HUGE part in the overall effect, from my research and experience.

pugliese63

pugliese63

lmao @ this debate... please fellas remember not everyone in CO has the same arrogant attitude as chronic68.
He is right about ONE thing. It comes down to personal chemistry and preference. I personally hate high THC strains if there is no CBD to balance, or other cannabinoids. The terpines play a HUGE part in the overall effect, from my research and experience.

This ⬆️. It's all about balance.

Here's a parallel comparison; when you go to the bottle shop, wine boutique or liquor store do you look for the bottle with the most alcohol? No. If that were the case everyone would just purchase ethanol.
We all have individual tastes/preferences as well as needs. Cannabis is no different. Different strains appeal to different people for many different reasons.
In my opinion, thc, needs a good balance of "secondary" cannabinoids to really reach its full potential. Exaggerated thc levels can often lead to increased anxiety, disorientation, sweats and tachycardia (a heart that exceeds the normal resting state). While that's definitely an indicator of "strong weed" it's not always a desirable feeling.
I like getting "high" versus "fucked up".
But I confess, I'm now in my early 50's and probably see things in a different light.
I was recently talking to some younger smokers and used the word "pot". They said I was old and that nobody uses the word "pot" anymore. I was flattered to say the least.
Regardless, with that said, I'd love to have some Bruce Banner in my garden, #3 or #5.
Sounds like some really good pot.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I completely agree with you man I smoked so much Bruce 3 when I grew whole lights of it 4 or so years ago that I really don't care for it it's not bad but for me nothing beats pre98 bubba it's my cure all strain but my wife hates it because it's straight sleepy time for her on the bubba

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I completely agree that cannabis strains are going to be different to everyone, look at the cbd craze: I have been throwing away strains that are most likely high in cbd because I hated the smell and considered it the "duds" in my seed packs. I must also say that I have seen a few amazing bb3 grows, some that really tasted super og, but often times the strain can be bland especially if the grow uses co2. I still back number 5 though, strawberry fields forever!

chronic68

chronic68

I don't see how saying I don't like triangle Kush is arrogant i was saying I've smoked alot of it from alot of different growers it just don't do anything for me so it sucks to me banner is awesome for my chemistry plus has really good THC potential so it's the shit to me that's it

Top Bottom