2nd Grow: Septa-A-Trois 7 Strain HeadStashGrow

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Ya im hooked besides its to dam cold outside to do anything but work in my room and expand my knowledge here.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick update: All reside under CFL's 4 now

DP Orange Bud

100_4117.JPG

100_4118.JPG

CC Sour Dawg D (F)

100_4115.JPG

100_4116.JPG

OGR Fire Alien

100_4110.JPG

100_4112.JPG

OG18*Skunk#1

100_4107.JPG

100_4108.JPG

OGR KKSC*X18 - CFL got a little close :worried

100_4105.JPG

100_4106.JPG

2DogWalker

Shiva,

Plants all Look great, go green team!
Im sure they will all be fire, my hats off to you for running all them strains.

Envious of those stardawgs bro, I did get a pack of the purp pygmy freebies too I am excited to see what theyll do in Michigans great outdoors.

Good luck on this crop.

2dog - subscribed.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job ssp. Your got strains galore. All your girls look healthy and happy. Sub'd

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Shiva,

Plants all Look great, go green team!
Im sure they will all be fire, my hats off to you for running all them strains.

Envious of those stardawgs bro, I did get a pack of the purp pygmy freebies too I am excited to see what theyll do in Michigans great outdoors.

Good luck on this crop.

2dog - subscribed.

Appreciate ya checkin things out bro, variety is the spice of life hahaha,

The insomnia and I were at war and I got lucky, jus dropped a StarDawg in water for bout 4hrs then into soil, I was tempted to pop a Pygmy but opted for a Granddoggy Purp

Nothin but Good Vibes right back at ya, Peace SSP

Nice job ssp. Your got strains galore. All your girls look healthy and happy. Sub'd

I have a OCD bro, at least I think so, I go thru these fits where I lose all sight of reality and binge on seeds i've wanted to sample since I 1st read HighTimes some 15yrs ago, really can't thank you enough for the community service you provided, your a scholar and a gentleman if I must say so myself, Peace SSP

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah dawg I'm sure there's some gems to be found in theze Shiva my seatz pulled up do your thing

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hell yeah dawg I'm sure there's some gems to be found in theze Shiva my seatz pulled up do your thing

Thanks a lot bro, means a lot havin ya on board, they got summonded to the mini BIG room a few days ago and have taken off, update tommorrow 4sho, gotta pick up the pace as i'm tryin to harvest at least 2-3x b4 summer ya dig, nice rappin witcha, Peace SSP

2DogWalker

Shiva,

That CC Sour Dawg D looks like an heirloom pot plant. Lol, but for real thats almost exactly the shape of the leaves off my brandywine tomatoes (kinda potato type leaves) I find myself always drawn to that pic. Fun stuff bro, 2x before summer gotcha working! going to jamaica in march then april will start my real efforts...

2dog.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Shiva,

That CC Sour Dawg D looks like an heirloom pot plant. Lol, but for real thats almost exactly the shape of the leaves off my brandywine tomatoes (kinda potato type leaves) I find myself always drawn to that pic. Fun stuff bro, 2x before summer gotcha working! going to jamaica in march then april will start my real efforts...

2dog.

Lucky dog, wish I was going with ya, i'm glad I kept ol' Funky Brewster around her leaves are lookin a lot better, and yeah buddy i'm tryin to push it to the limit b4 the summer heat, i'll be waitin to c what ya got planned for the White OG and Alien Bubba 4sho, Peace SSP

Quick Update since move to tent a couple days ago:

OG#18*Skunk#1
100_4147.JPG

100_4149.JPG

100_4150.JPG

OGR FireAlien
100_4152.JPG

100_4153.JPG

100_4154.JPG

OGR KKSC*X18
100_4155.JPG

100_4156.JPG

100_4157.JPG

CC Sour Dawg D
100_4158.JPG

Group Shot
100_4162.JPG

Purple StarDawg Clones
100_4163.JPG

Made it Rain on dem 304's (HOE's)
100_4164.JPG

Gonna veg'm 1-2 more weeks, top the seed plants and get this show on the road, Peace Shiva

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet shots Shiva! You've been busy in the garden... Keep up the good work... :cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sweet shots Shiva! You've been busy in the garden... Keep up the good work... :cool

Yo Shady whatup bro, thanks for the props, thanks to you and a few other farmers budshots I had to get my azz in gear and see what all this campin n coppin beans was for, been too too long, but i've been bitten by a big azz grow bug and its got me up all night thinkin bout what else I wanna pop

DAMN root aphids kick'd my 2011 grow square in the nuts, I ended up tossin the big Purp SD lady as they did her dirty, shut down and clean'd tent spic-n-span with clorox bleach cleaner and let it set in the dark wit a window open for 3+ days, all is good now, but i'm still gonna get some neem oil and add a layer of landscape liner and sand to topsoil, Peace SSP

winta

winta

sorry to hear about the root aphids but your ladies are lookin happy!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh nooo... Root aphids are the root of all evil! Fuck those little resilient bastards!!! I've been battling them bitches forever... I finally caved in and fed all my veg plants Bayer Tree and Shrub at 3 ml/gal plus 2 ml/gal of CalMag over a week ago and haven't seen many of them around. If I hadn't burned my plants with Green Cure at way too high a dose, I would have sprayed them down with Azamax as I did a couple weeks ago... Anyways, I hope you got rid of them... :nod

winta

winta

good to know...

Oh nooo... Root aphids are the root of all evil! Fuck those little resilient bastards!!! I've been battling them bitches forever... I finally caved in and fed all my veg plants Bayer Tree and Shrub at 3 ml/gal plus 2 ml/gal of CalMag over a week ago and haven't seen many of them around. If I hadn't burned my plants with Green Cure at way too high a dose, I would have sprayed them down with Azamax as I did a couple weeks ago... Anyways, I hope you got rid of them... :nod

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

sorry to hear about the root aphids but your ladies are lookin happy!

good to know...

Man o man aint that the truth, literally started from scratch with new soil and fresh clones that were root'd at a diff. location so these ladies are stress free and lovin life, jus wanna take a couple extra steps to ensure nothin happens ever again, found the idea to add liner and sand, so we'll see what gives, Azamax huh, will give it a go, Peace SSP

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicked thread bro, no more fun than growing u won headstash!

2DogWalker

Shiva,

Thats horrible on the root aphids, Glad you have rebounded and moving on.....Purple stardawg (Ballin!!! - Can't wait to see it pump up) Nothing but the best bro...

P.S.: I am HOOOOKED to THCBAY a top notch numerical memory to memorize the exact count of THCbay posts and all the seed counts of the growers is how I do my quick check to see whats new.....LOL NEVER SLEEP....

2Dog

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Looking interesting Shiva! Glad you resurrected this one. How did the kushberry x Skunk #1 turn out from last year. I like both those strains so I am interested in the combo effects.

You garnered some great seeds since you joined this place. You have been camping for the good stuff.

Top Bottom