**2nd Grow** SpiderFarmer SF4000 , NFTG #4 -Sour Power-Hella Jelly-Strawberry Cheesecake- 3x3 Tent

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neueregel

Neueregel

Hey guys! I’m back!
Thanks to everyone on this forum (you all know who you are) I’ve been smoking on some potent buds the past few months. This time it’s going to be in soil with NFTG and….the new addition to my grow space..

Spider-Farmer SF4000!
View attachment 1266157
View attachment 1266158

View attachment 1266159

Got 2 seeds out of 6 popped and in soil. Hoping to flower 4 plants in the 3x3.

-Grow Details-

3x3 Tent with 6” exhaust fan & carbon filter

Light: Spider-Farmer SF4000
Medium: NFTG #4 Soil
Nutrients: NFTG Sample Kit Regiment
Water: Tap water @ .5 EC / 8.2 PH (ouch!)
SEEDS:
Humboldt Seed Co. Feminized- 2 Hella Jelly, 2 Strawberry Cheesecake.
Bag Seed- 2 Sour Power seeds found in some dank delicious buds.

Starting in #4 soil in solo cups, watering with Tap + Herculean Harvest @ 6.3PH
Will transplant to 3 Gallon fabric pots when ready.

Light is starting at 40% power, 45” above dirt. Will adjust as needed.

Last grow my 1 Sour Power seed popped, became the healthiest and biggest plant…but then decided to grow some balls. Let’s hope I get a lady this time.

This will be my First time topping too. Gotta keep them small to fit at least 4 in the 3x3 during flower.

Please join me for the ride! It’s gonna get rocky…and I’ll need some cannassistance along the way.
looking good. question. i noticed on your ac infinity exhaust fan, you don't have the cover over the carbon filter. is that by choice? i have same one and the video i saw on how to set it up had the cover over it. thanks. mine works fine for past 3 months.

Dothraki

Dothraki

looking good. question. i noticed on your ac infinity exhaust fan, you don't have the cover over the carbon filter. is that by choice? i have same one and the video i saw on how to set it up had the cover over it. thanks. mine works fine for past 3 months.
Yeah I pretty much ruined the cover in the last grow by dumping tap water into my humidifiers lol. I was like “welp, how bad can it be?” and the answer was….white chalky residue on everything and clogging up my filter cover haha. But honestly I think the filter would be better used to filter air coming INTO the tent rather that out, even if you have to hide the smell…nobody’s growing skunk anymore everything smells like cakes and cookies and candy now lol.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Slowly but surely…

5AAC53FC 970E 4EDB A250 18A7A07FEAF7
09D791D7 F333 4233 9D11 9EA464E73F70

Neueregel

Neueregel

Yeah I pretty much ruined the cover in the last grow by dumping tap water into my humidifiers lol. I was like “welp, how bad can it be?” and the answer was….white chalky residue on everything and clogging up my filter cover haha. But honestly I think the filter would be better used to filter air coming INTO the tent rather that out, even if you have to hide the smell…nobody’s growing skunk anymore everything smells like cakes and cookies and candy now lol.
ok i was hoping i was using it correctly. yeah i hear ya on the new smells.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I feel like they are growing at a normal rate now, after getting temps up and not using Herc to lower the PH. Have only fed liquids once so far. Since I got One Shot and EWC might wait until transplant to feed..which will probably be about a week I’m guessing.

Here they are today..

A52437A2 13FF 48EE 9129 7BA309403605
B61F0882 FBEA 45E7 878F BAE45114A4D1

Dothraki

Dothraki

So it’s been about 3 weeks… definitely slower than my coco grow, I wonder what the roots look like, I’ll check maybe this weekend or wait until I transplant.

But they are looking like some troopers. Whatever they didn’t like in the 2nd week didn’t kill them, so I’m hoping it made them more resilient lol.

Only The Strong Survive

^^ That’s my grow philosophy

😂

87C11C04 E5E9 4888 AD48 EEF1C3C4CACF

791772E5 635D 46B1 953C DB84EA52FFDF

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Growth is slow but happening, i might transplant them sooner then later. if they dont have many roots then dust them with some mykos, doest have to be that brand. them replant in solo cups again. No more herc on those things

Dothraki

Dothraki

Growth is slow but happening, i might transplant them sooner then later. if they dont have many roots then dust them with some mykos, doest have to be that brand. them replant in solo cups again. No more herc on those things
Yeah maybe that contributed…I’ll have to let Scott (nftg dude) know. Would you still use Herc in the feeding regimen once I transplant? Or should I wait to feed after transplant anyway, due to the nutes in the soil?

These 2 are 17 days old
yeah, that’s what I would like to see lol. Those look nice. Next grow I’ll have a better idea of the soil and nutes too, if nftg turns out good I’ll probably keep using it. I think the sample kit will be enough for a few grows, I think.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I would swap out the old soil for some fresh nectar 4, no nutes, just put thr one shot and ewc on top. The water only. They should bounce back quicker that way. Make sure the are only getting 10-12k lux of light to. Too much light will slow there growth
I just checked and (according to the Photone app) they are getting around 10,000 lux. I plan to transplant this weekend. I’d like to get the cups leveled off with a little extra soil and a watering first, so I don’t damage anything. I’ll try to snap a pic of the roots if I feel dangerous lol.

How many holes in those cup? You might try square nursery pots.
About 6-8 holes the size of my pinky (I have skinny guitar fingers haha).

Neueregel

Neueregel

I just checked and (according to the Photone app) they are getting around 10,000 lux. I plan to transplant this weekend. I’d like to get the cups leveled off with a little extra soil and a watering first, so I don’t damage anything. I’ll try to snap a pic of the roots if I feel dangerous lol.

About 6-8 holes the size of my pinky (I have skinny guitar fingers haha).
haha nothing wrong with having guitar fingers. 😉

Dothraki

Dothraki

Topped off the cups with soil and watered it in with BTI or whatever that anti-fungus gnat stuff is, with a spray bottle. I plan to transplant soon.

C

Chuc09

Hey guys! I’m back!
Thanks to everyone on this forum (you all know who you are) I’ve been smoking on some potent buds the past few months. This time it’s going to be in soil with NFTG and….the new addition to my grow space..

Spider-Farmer SF4000!
View attachment 1266157
View attachment 1266158

View attachment 1266159

Got 2 seeds out of 6 popped and in soil. Hoping to flower 4 plants in the 3x3.

-Grow Details-

3x3 Tent with 6” exhaust fan & carbon filter

Light: Spider-Farmer SF4000
Medium: NFTG #4 Soil
Nutrients: NFTG Sample Kit Regiment
Water: Tap water @ .5 EC / 8.2 PH (ouch!)
SEEDS:
Humboldt Seed Co. Feminized- 2 Hella Jelly, 2 Strawberry Cheesecake.
Bag Seed- 2 Sour Power seeds found in some dank delicious buds.

Starting in #4 soil in solo cups, watering with Tap + Herculean Harvest @ 6.3PH
Will transplant to 3 Gallon fabric pots when ready.

Light is starting at 40% power, 45” above dirt. Will adjust as needed.

Last grow my 1 Sour Power seed popped, became the healthiest and biggest plant…but then decided to grow some balls. Let’s hope I get a lady this time.

This will be my First time topping too. Gotta keep them small to fit at least 4 in the 3x3 during flower.

Please join me for the ride! It’s gonna get rocky…and I’ll need some cannassistance along the way.
Good luck...looking forward to watching ur grow. I'm working on my first grow with a sf4000 also

Top Bottom