2nd Interesting Set-up...

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

ok a little update

Dingleberry Kush is coming along...slow but surely bushing up the brackets are going to be kind of sick on this plant...almost no separation between them...she is a sick looking plant.
Jackberry is also coming along ways. I did top her today in 4 spots. Sorry Sun i missunderstood toping...oops i did it once before. I broke alittle branch off so i am going to try to clone it for the 11th time...lets see if it works ...lol. I also tied her down in different spots on the pot, she seems to be happy with whatever i do to her....nice plant.
I added a light under the JB...so they both have 2 42 w a piece. 84 total watts per plant. We will see how everything works out.....i hope it works out well. i also gave them some water today and i will wait 1 1/2 or 2 weeks to give them some algae food....they dont seem to like to eat that much......
Peace out and thanks for all your help guys.
Also. what is that a picture of Sun?
i cant figure it out......:bubblez:

Thcfarmers 028 small
Thcfarmers 029 small
Thcfarmers 030 small
Thcfarmers 031 small
Thcfarmers 033 small
Thcfarmers 035 small
T

TokenZen

I like it when peeps use those tins as reflectors, good thinking!

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks man...yeah its economical this way ...you know?
Since the tieing and bending the JAckBerry is looking very nice, she loved what i did to her...Gosh...she amazes me more and more evryday.
The Dingleberry Kush is also loving life...but gosh she is sooo slow....everyday i look at her and talk to her a little you know...her bracket formation is just amazing.....

sun

sun

hey patroit i got this on sale at wallmart for 6$,s if you put something like this up at the top of the door of your room .pulling the heat out of the top of your room .it should help you get under 85 degrees

DSC02671
Patriot

Patriot

Funny, i have the saem looking fan...lol
Anyways i have had no problem yet when it comes to heat...it stays pretty much in 85 and as low as 77 or so ....my humedity is in a constant 58- 65 ......
I have a fan on top that blows diagonally when needed and i have one that blows from the outside in, to make it circulate...i do leave the door open most of the day and close it at night.
As of today the Jackberry had one little Calix with two harid out of it....i will wait till tomorrow to celebrate more....the Dingleberry has not done anything yet....i think that by the end of this week i will turn the light into 12/12 and let the Sex show for sure...
I have to say my little JackBerry is coming along and the El MOstre is not looking good....it alongated alot but it looks like some kind of retarded plant.....anyways

Patriot

Patriot

update. I tied her down a little more....she loves it Gosh...amazing, also as of today I can say that a girl was born....firat one to show first one to be a girl...JackBerry is tied down and she is a girl........

Patriot

Patriot

Should i start feeding blooming formula right away? what do u guys recommend...
Its a compost formula from sea birds ...pooh it is

Patriot

Patriot

Ok and update of the plants was needed with pics. Something happened and cant find my battery charger for the cam, but i got another one so the pics are not going to be the same quality but the same plants they are...
Dingleberry is looking good and danky and this JAckBeryy LAdy is awsome looking she loves it wheni tied her down and spank her a little...lmao...
Thanks for stoping by guys

Jackberyy
Dingleberry kush
sun

sun

some people flush before they switch fertilizers ,i am but just a little.

Patriot

Patriot

Cool, last week a gave them nothing but water.....this week i will give them some more water only and then i will feed them the new bird pooh nutes////see if they like it

Patriot

Patriot

Ok i fed them again at the begining of the week. Another thing Sun, one of my fan leafs ...well not the whole thing but the lines of the leaf so to speak , are turning rusty....like if the leaf was metal, well it looks like rust to me man....very werid only one leaf....doesnt look like nay deficiency i have seen before, and my camera is not working at the moment so no pics can be shown, just yet....any ideas friend?

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

looking really good for what u are working with i do see a lil. over feeding the tips are burned but looking good my friend good luck happy grow The Cali. Kid

Patriot

Patriot

Yeah i think they dont like to be fed alot, nor close to anything.I only fed them once in vegetation and once under 12-12..I think i will lower the dosage although the ferts are on the weak side...anyways i took care of that ...i actually gave them some nice H2O today...yummy!!!!!

Here are some pics...also check the leafs on Dingleberry Kush....weird!! looks like its rusting..:swear.any one care to help...thanks guys
As u guys can see, Jackberry is doing fine.

Thcfarmers 037 small
Thcfarmers 038 small
39 small
Patriot

Patriot

Well 2/3 turned to males...my dongleberry is a male....a nice looking one to....anyways...i will be updating in the near future...

Patriot

Patriot

I am saving some pollen sacks and pollen from the Dingleberry, i actually took some of the pollen and rubbed it in a small bud, maybe we will get seeds from it.
The last survival of the bunch, the JAckBerry gorws more everyday, she likes everything i do to her...and she is soo happy. She if full of buds..close to 1 month into 12/12/
she is crystalizing...many ths glads and the buds are getting beefeer....nice,,
I defenitly have a purple phenotype...the temps are in the 80-83 F and the humedity is kept from 55% to hight 60's at night////
Cool deal, i am sure everyone is very busy with their crop....
LOL take care everyone.

Patriot

Patriot

JackBerry one week to a month into flower

almost amonth into flower ans she is doing great..she has purple colers to it, more by the day....and she is starting to smell delicious....cabt wait

47 small
44 small
Patriot

Patriot

Any imput on the plant

one more ...lol
she seems happy, please any imput helps.
Oh, this bud i purshased the other day and found about 10 seeds in an Oz...its not been cured...i dont think so anyways

Thcfarmers 054small
Thcfarmers 051small
Thcfarmers 050small

Latest posts

Top Bottom