2nd Interesting Set-up...

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

that jackberry looks super sweet been waiting for some one to grow these out...
you made my mind up going to get a couple of packs of these babies...

Patriot

Patriot

lollipopman, thanks for stoping by.
This plant is amazing..i said it beofre and i say it again...she loves anazing u do to her and if she doesnt she wont wait to tell u , u ll know very soon....Anyways man..i am glad I helped u made out ur mind...she also smells like wild berries ......

Patriot

Patriot

A week before Harvest

Its a small 3 gram bud (when wet)and premature, i am sure it will be a gram bud...nice smelling...cant wait to tap it...:420:
Cant wait till the 29th

Jackberry 1week premature
Patriot

Patriot

See...the high was nice and mellow...but the taste wasnt that good, cant wait till i can dry it right and cure it proper....ummmm.....a piece from this bud was smoked once it dried naturally and it tasted much better...ummm yummy yummy, cant wait for the real deal....

sun

sun

right on patroit .did any of the jack side come out in the high?.........................................................if i were to guess it looks bb dominate.

Patriot

Patriot

my computer at home is fried....dead..
My baby is dried and curing....tastes good but it will taste better...
yum yum...cant wait to gro some Dingleberry Blue F1.....yeah

A

ateshira

Good work !
Very cool, looking great so far. Keep going, I wanna see it finished!

Patriot

Patriot

I had problems with my computer...most of my stuff is dried and been curing for the last 3 or 4 weeks...tastes good, gets u hight as a kite but not all buds taste like blueberries, actually most of them do not..very weird...but they look great...Thanks to everyone for helping me and advising me...I will post a pic of the final product asap...
Thanks guys

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

WOW, amazing results Patriot, I missed it, but how many watts you runnin in veg, keep up the good work

M

matkins1234

This has inspired me to do what I've been wanting to do for a while. An all Floro Grow, I was planning on going 54 watts HO t-5 for each plant, and then supplementing it vertically with 40 watt CFLs, will be doing a test grow in the near future to see how it turns out.

Patriot

Patriot

what i did is the folowing.
2 42 watts CFL BLUE SPECTRUM. for veg
4 42 Watts CFL RED SPECTRUM for Flowering.

Nice enclosed place like a small closet and there you go...nothing fancy but it worked wonders...I think i only got about 1 nice OZ of the deal but it was mine, beutifully grown and it tastes soooooo yummy...specially now after 1 and 1/2 months of curing...
Thanks for everyones help again
NEXT GROW IS COMING WITH IN THE NEXT MONTH...WILL BE
JACKBERRY F2
DINGLEBERRY BLUE F1 (TRYING MY OWN STARIN...TRYING TO STABALIZED IT AND SO ON...)
K.O. KUSH
AND SOME OTHER SATIVAS FROM THE SOUTH EAST USA

B

Bill Bloome

Great job!I've got a Micro going myself.This is more fun than all the outdoor growing I ever did.You did a good job showin us your progress.You have a right to be proud of your effort!Welcome

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks Bill...indeed I am very proud of the outcome...cant wait till everything starts again ....eheh
Good luck on urs

Latest posts

Top Bottom