2nd microgrow

• Thread starter Helmguard77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That ain't how it works. You can win and you have the brains to do an excellent grow. You just need some basics.
So much this ^^^ it's overwhelming at first but it's gets much easier once you can cram the basics in. There is a lot to take at first. If you look at most of the experienced growers here or anywhere for that matter. They keep it pretty simple. When you get into the advanced stuff its more complex, more cost, more work etc etc etc. For small gains. For a new grower the risks to do advanced grows often lead to failure or reduced quality and yield.

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Right on thanxs for the help guys I really love the uplifted community one day I'll be there but I'm not giving up trying I love watching them grow thankyou for helping
I love it soo much I wish I could make it a profession and learn from other growers which is why I joined this site to get real advice from real growers

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Wow! Sorry, I missed all your "How does it work" posts. LOL Read this one:

Last edited:
DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

That ain't how it works. You can win and you have the brains to do an excellent grow. You just need some basics.
And if you run into trouble, just pop in and let us know what going on. I wont speak for anyone else here at the farm, but speaking for myself, i am always happy to help out anyone in any way that i can so just message or tag me if you need anything, or even if you have any general questions. It seems like @ComfortablyNumb wants to help too. We got you, buď

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

20210628 235853
20210628 235859
20210628 235850
20210628 235828
20210628 235818
20210628 235850

20210628 235845
Helmguard77

Helmguard77

And if you run into trouble, just pop in and let us know what going on. I wont speak for anyone else here at the farm, but speaking for myself, i am always happy to help out anyone in any way that i can so just message or tag me if you need anything, or even if you have any general questions. It seems like @ComfortablyNumb wants to help too. We got you, buď
I definatly will man

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Right on thanxs for the help guys I really love the uplifted community one day I'll be there but I'm not giving up trying I love watching them grow thankyou for helping
Yeah man, it really is an awesome little community here. Most of the people here are absolutely top notch. They know their shit, love to grow, and are happy to share the wealth of knowledge theyve acquired - shout out to @Aqua Man and @Dirtbag - these guys are geniuses and they have helped me out more than they know. Like you, i also am on a quest for knowledge and i enjoy the friendships too. Perhaps one day in the next 15 years, ill know enough to join the ranks of "legendary" so i can confidently and accurately help others out.

.....wow...... imaging the LEDs in 15 years.... sigh... i better start saving now.... 🤣

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Yeah man, it really is an awesome little community here. Most of the people here are absolutely top notch. They know their shit, love to grow, and are happy to share the wealth of knowledge theyve acquired - shout out to @Aqua Man and @Dirtbag - these guys are geniuses and they have helped me out more than they know. Like you, i also am on a quest for knowledge and i enjoy the friendships too. Perhaps one day in the next 15 years, ill know enough to join the ranks of "legendary" so i can confidently and accurately help others out.

.....wow...... imaging the LEDs in 15 years.... sigh... i better start saving now.... 🤣
Lol yeah tell be crazy

Latest posts

Top Bottom