2nd round with C.S. nutrients.

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

ya totally understand well i have 3 diablos but one is a cross i think which got accidentically put in the mix but doing pretty good. 1 fire og which i didnt know was gonna blow up like it did. I was so set on one strain but grabbed the wrong clones labeled wrong. But hey hopefully my ballast will come back and i will just add in another light to compensate for it or i might borrow my cousins 400 w . Idk but i know it sucks trying to keep my short bushes happy when the tall ones are stealing all the glory. Thinking next round imma run from seed and see how i do. I just cant get a consistent clone guy with good genetics in so cal kinda sucks for me cause i wanna see how good it will be with good genetics and a few techniques.

T

tipper619sd

Shit's poppin' off Tipper! Nice work... Now you know the troubles of running diff strains with diff stretch in the UC... Gonna be tough to get even lumens when the canopy is at diff heights...
thanks again brotha hope i get a few 2#s a plant i would be happy but i wanna try and make this round the best. hoping for 3 to 4 #s a plant but hey gotta keep working.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

tipper, I hope you mean 3 to 4 ounces per plant. As far as trimming, get rid of any small or spindly branches, if there are larger healthy branches beneath the canopy either move them out into the light or move what is above it to allow light to get to them. You can still take clones off of those plants and get them to root just fine, it will just be a bit longer until the resume normal vegetative growth. Again those cages will really help open up the plant and allow light to penetrate further down.

T

tipper619sd

well i thought this was kinda a rule not to talk numbers on here. But anywho ya ive been trying to get light in so all the branches get light seems to be doing well. I have already cut lower branches out but they seem to want to grow out like bushes crazy to me kinda lol. This fire og is just a beast kinda crazy for sure. Also ya im gonna just try and get some seeds from somewhere local or get a few teens next round all one strain. Still looking for a good clone guy in so cal message me. I will keep you guys updated so far plants are happy producing preflowers looking healthy. Pics possibly tomorrow.

T

tipper619sd

So i finally have enough money to buy the cages yay! But i might not be able to gotta electric bill higher then usuall its been way to hot out here the past couple weeks. I tok a few pics of the tops to show how they are developing. My ppms are at 800 my ph is at 6.0 . But i gotta factor in the water ppms which is 250 so my ppm is at 550 right now and im gonna start week three . I was thinking maybe i could just top off with water and some of the bud booster and the uc roots and ill be good. What do u guys think. And man i need a cage or something to stop these tops on this fire beast to stop growing lol. This pllant grows so fast. But heres the update with pics guys. Enjoy and please feel free to comment all are very helpful

IMG 20120816 083154
IMG 20120816 083209
IMG 20120816 083219
IMG 20120816 083225
IMG 20120816 083240
IMG 20120816 083258
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Pruning in a UC is very different then other media - where low lying spindly branches yield little to no proper medicine. In the UC it is possible to harvest branches that are 6, 8 and even 10 feet away from the light and in the cover of darkness (all the branches above it) that are as large and dense as the tops of the plants in any other media/system. I recommend you prune according to ISA guidelines.

I see no reason why you couldn't be doing lbs. per plant. keep at it.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

You must not have seen he's using a 600w bulb, that would be reason #1. I'd pay to see some 8oz plants under a single 600w.

T

tipper619sd

Pruning in a UC is very different then other media - where low lying spindly branches yield little to no proper medicine. In the UC it is possible to harvest branches that are 6, 8 and even 10 feet away from the light and in the cover of darkness (all the branches above it) that are as large and dense as the tops of the plants in any other media/system. I recommend you prune according to ISA guidelines.

I see no reason why you couldn't be doing lbs. per plant. keep at it.
will do i was gonna prune today but i was seeing that even the lower branches were getting nice size nugs and i remembered u saying in my first thread that with the uc all the plant has direct contact with nutes in the water available so the whole plant has a chance to produce dank no larf. I think it was u .
You must not have seen he's using a 600w bulb, that would be reason #1. I'd pay to see some 8oz plants under a single 600w.
hey i think i could do it for sure, with my bam og i had one plant give me 4 zips and i almost killed it and had rot so im thinking that 8 is a good number but i would prefer #s. Just wish i had elite genetics like u guys and possibly i would have half a chance. But all in all i would be very lucky to have 4 zips per plant with the spacing i am seeing between my plants and the light. That damn fire og has my lights about 24 inches from the tops on my diablo ogs and about 10 inches from my diablo cross. That plant is one beast. Drinks everything.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

not to sound like a dick but i think 12 ounces per plant is totally doable in any 8 gal. system with xl spacing and larger. 3#'s per light and up with the right genetics.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Just wish i had elite genetics like u guys and possibly i would have half a chance.

It sure sounds like you have elite genetics in there. I am sure your final harvest will be in the #'s. It is gonna be fun to watch all those buds swell and get huge in there.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

10lbs per 400w HPS since we're just throwing fairytales with no photos to back them up out in the digital wind. You should burn your house down and enroll in federal prison voluntarily if you come up a gram short.

T

tipper619sd

not to sound like a dick but i think 12 ounces per plant is totally doable in any 8 gal. system with xl spacing and larger. 3#'s per light and up with the right genetics.
ya i think if i had the space and one more 600w i could do some pretty good numbers.

It sure sounds like you have elite genetics in there. I am sure your final harvest will be in the #'s. It is gonna be fun to watch all those buds swell and get huge in there.
I hope its been officially 15 days in flower today and im hoping the will get nice and dense frosty and become very tasty. Pics tomorrow I think i did pretty good on the clones this time but i still want all one type .
10lbs per 400w HPS since we're just throwing fairytales with no photos to back them up out in the digital wind. You should burn your house down and enroll in federal prison voluntarily if you come up a gram short.
Lol im totally sure my 600 w is not gonna give me the full potential like a 1000 w but if i do get in the #s that would be a great hurdle i havee overcome. I still have not got a full # with this light besides in soil. Cant wait to have that problem. Also i like the second part of your sentence except the burning part how about they do 1000 pushups in 30 min. lol
Thanks for the comments guys I am hoping for everything you guys are talking about. I like that even though we might not know each other faces u guys still encourage me as if we are a family. Very cool another reason why i love thc farmer. Peace and happy farming.

T

tipper619sd

Well guys heres an update. On week 3 ppms at 700 on the .5 scale. Water temp is 66 and room temp is 75 and 69. Rh is at 49 . The fire og keepes stretching which forces me to up th light. Im wondering will not having the light closer to the tops will give me a loweer yield on my other plants. ? But hey heres the pic hope u all enjoy.

IMG 20120818 080603
IMG 20120818 080616
IMG 20120818 080624
IMG 20120818 080631
IMG 20120818 080646
IMG 20120818 080701
IMG 20120818 080655
IMG 20120818 080708
IMG 20120818 080718

Latest posts

Top Bottom