2Water's Two Tents of Cannabis

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Did you record that in this thread? I realized I jumped into this thread way late and wanted to catch up so I went through it all last night and thought I read miss hap with the pollen? I was very medicated, so I could just be making shit up in my head hahaha. Either way its the persistence that will prevail!!
No, that was my last grow journal. It was not planned well and was a last minute attempt to save the genetics.

2Water

2Water

So, 2 pollenations down. I think I might just save the rest of the pollen for the Purple MAC, but we'll see. I'm going to give them all a pretty heavy defoliation tomorrow. Growing currently at 1.3kpa, averaging 80F as the high, 70F low temp.
20240228 085300
20240228 085327
20240228 085408
20240228 085431
20240228 085508
20240228 085535

Plants are all about 3ft tall, 4ft counting pots. #5 and 7 being the tallest, and to me the Stardawg dom out of the bunch.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

How long can you save your pollen? I know it depends on storage and other variables, but if I can keep it... i'm gonna start collecting and storing. Lol i have a seed bank.. might as well make a pollen bank. 🤓🔬

2Water

2Water

How long can you save your pollen? I know it depends on storage and other variables, but if I can keep it... i'm gonna start collecting and storing. Lol i have a seed bank.. might as well make a pollen bank. 🤓🔬
From what I've read (my first time collecting was a fail though), you can store for a week at room temp, couple months in the fridge, and up to 5 years in the freezer (all variables considered), and viability ever dropping the longer it's stored. I mixed it with some rice for moisture control. Got these vials off the Zon
20240228 092430

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

From what I've read (my first time collecting was a fail though), you can store for a week at room temp, couple months in the fridge, and up to 5 years in the freezer (all variables considered), and viability ever dropping the longer it's stored. I mixed it with some rice for moisture control. Got these vials off the ZonView attachment 2128151
Lol so you're telling me I need to convince the wife that I NEED a seed fridge with a freezer... for science 😎

2Water

2Water

Man, my birthday just got better, had an awesome conversation with Mr McCormick of Agseedco. He was even kind enough to reach out to Seattle Greg for me... he couldn't remember my pops, but awesome for him to do that! Much respect to Agseedco!

2Water

2Water

Also, I guess this can work for

2Water's 1 Drop of Wisdom:

If trying to bend a male over to collect pollen, remember to trim all the fan leaves! The pollen will get stuck on them and will not be viable!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Man, my birthday just got better, had an awesome conversation with Mr McCormick of Agseedco. He was even kind enough to reach out to Seattle Greg for me... he couldn't remember my pops, but awesome for him to do that! Much respect to Agseedco!
Did you inform us of your birthday!?!?! I must have missed that ; ) lol! Happy birthday man! Glad your day is rockin and rollin!

2Water

2Water

Did you inform us of your birthday!?!?! I must have missed that ; ) lol! Happy birthday man! Glad your day is rockin and rollin!
I probably didn't.... not a fan a celebrating... me, if you know what I mean. But thank brother

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I probably didn't.... not a fan a celebrating... me, if you know what I mean. But thank brother
You’re welcome! And I totally get it! I’ve gone a few years without people knowing its my birthday or how old i was hahaha!! Now that I have kids, I get reminded EVERY year : ) and some really cool homemade birthday cards 😍😂

2Water

2Water

You’re welcome! And I totally get it! I’ve gone a few years without people knowing its my birthday or how old i was hahaha!! Now that I have kids, I get reminded EVERY year : ) and some really cool homemade birthday cards 😍😂
Homemade birthday cards and cake decorated by your kids are the best gifts any dad can get!

Top Bottom