3,200sq. Ft. Warehouse/help With Setup

• Thread starter Spectre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lyfespan

Lyfespan

What's the ceiling height in those walkin coolers? Is there enough room for lights?

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

What's the ceiling height in those walkin coolers? Is there enough room for lights?

The inside is a metal finish. You can get them in any height that u want. They go up fast. The draw back is that is usually takes 3-4 weeks to get them after u order. Also they maybe more expensive than regular construction depending on your area of the world or country.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I have put up the smaller side by side units for Subways, but those are the 6-8' tall units.

There a breeze to put up, even for one man ops. These units are a hell of a lot better use of cooling equipment, only worry is keeping some humidity in there.

I went to the site, a 12' unit would perfect, and you can always start out small and add to it like Legos, just think, you could even have a pressure locked clean system, with a scrub room, have it all sterile
The inside is a metal finish. You can get them in any height that u want. They go up fast. The draw back is that is usually takes 3-4 weeks to get them after u order. Also they maybe more expensive than regular construction depending on your area of the world or country.

Spectre

Spectre

Rooms 1 & 2 are framed and covered. I went with the suggested 2" R-Max for the main wall and dividing wall. I taped all the seams inside the rooms with foil tape, then spray foam from behind to really seal everything up.

IMG 0380

IMG 0385

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Looking good @Spectre I would have used treated lumber for the bottom plate. Or did you just use a piece of plastic as a barrier between the bottom plate and the concrete? Only reason I say this is because at my last spot I didn't use treated lumber for my plates and when I tore down, there was mold everywhere. The untreated lumber will literally suck up all the moisture it can from the floor leading to moisture issues inside the walls.

Spectre

Spectre

Looking good @Spectre I would have used treated lumber for the bottom plate. Or did you just use a piece of plastic as a barrier between the bottom plate and the concrete? Only reason I say this is because at my last spot I didn't use treated lumber for my plates and when I tore down, there was mold everywhere. The untreated lumber will literally suck up all the moisture it can from the floor leading to moisture issues inside the walls.

There is a layer of visqueen under the plate. The walls are all screwed together so I can easily dismantle once I can get a steel stud frame in there.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

woop woop!!!! Went with the Rmax & great stuff. We've done this for YEARS and it works like a charm!.. Might want to throw a layer of pink panther if you're in a climate with wild temp swings.

Super pumped, love to see the new build going along well!

I have a lot of experience building these types of grows. @texaskid would be the one to talk to if you're trying to pass an inspection. If you're trying to build something that goes up and down quickly I'm always here to help!

Got a feeling this one is gonna be awesome!

Spectre

Spectre

Thanks for all the positive support everyone!

Electrical is finally finished.. It's already set up for future expansion.

Getting everything hooked up and tested. Luckily haven't had any equipment problems thus far!

IMG 0624

IMG 0626

IMG 0627

IMG 0628

IMG 0629

stonedcold

stonedcold

Killer build mang.... ? For u does that rmax help in sound deadening? ?? Im building a few walls using that to n am unsure if i should worry about noise...maybe some ppink stuffing to?? Did u insulate with the pink stuff oand the sheath it or is the rmax take care of it all????
Also just wanna say what up tex... still got some of u n lonestars trc gear will be in my room for life

Spectre

Spectre

Killer build mang.... ? For u does that rmax help in sound deadening? ?? Im building a few walls using that to n am unsure if i should worry about noise...maybe some ppink stuffing to?? Did u insulate with the pink stuff oand the sheath it or is the rmax take care of it all????
Also just wanna say what up tex... still got some of u n lonestars trc gear will be in my room for life

I don't think it does much for sound. I don't have everything up and running so I'm not sure yet.

I didn't put any insulation yet but I definitely will in the future. The 2" R-MAX is rated the same as the 2" pink insulation (r-13) but doubling up never hurts, especially if you're running a sealed room.

what crosses do you have from trc? feel free to show..

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

The rmax definitely does muffle the sound... Is it going to completely cover the sound of 20 can fans buzzing?.. Probably not.

We've used those egg crate sound barrier things they use in music studios back in the good old days when we had to be completely stealth in close quarters. Stuff them between the wall and the rmax.

stonedcold

stonedcold

Thanks guys ya def gonna still insulate n sheat rock plywood left over the other invisible side of the 2 walls... i picked 25 sheets today shit this stuff is lightweight gonna be a breeze hanging it.. finding this thread was awesome first time i checked the farm in a long time on my way out the door to buy sheetrock now probably never gonna use sheet rock again...
Ya them egg cartons are the shit dead silence. .. used them all the time back home NYC. But here its not necessary. .. pink stuff will do... you guys are awesome cant wait to see this room rockin.... What strains u running? ??? My phone is acting up cant post pics till i get to my tab... both trc cuts have womens names... peace

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Spec what nutes u runnin?

Updates please!!! U got us all waiting

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Spec what nutes u runnin?

Updates please!!! U got us all waiting

Latest posts

Top Bottom