30 years and not had this before….

• Thread starter Ihavenoideawhatimdoing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

you are a special individual...my goodness

Your soil sucks and you have pH issues. There I said it.
First, no, I don’t have soil issues, as if you read the entire thread, I repotted both plants, so that’s remedied. And the PH is fine.

And my observation is your attitude sucks, and you have insecurity issues. There I said it.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

First, no, I don’t have soil issues, as if you read the entire thread, I repotted both plants, so that’s remedied. And the PH is fine.

And my observation is your attitude sucks, and you have insecurity issues. There I said it.
Hahahah fully bro these guys talking like there Hella talented. Also that old dude saying his flower is 20 days in is lieing by a few days maybe even a week or so. Their lonely losers projecting my guy! Clearly are not educated in what septoria, and the 1072 known variations that cause un countless forms of ring spots and root disease all varying colors shapes and sizes. But we're all dumb brother lmao!

Z

Zill

Ihave,

Ignore the smoke from Smokey.

This guy can’t write his way out of paper bag but I’m being told somewhere under that haze wisdom speaks. Go away. You probably heard about fungi last week.

Zill.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

Ihave,

Ignore the smoke from Smokey.

This guy can’t write his way out of paper bag but I’m being told somewhere under that haze wisdom speaks. Go away. You probably heard about fungi last week.

Zill.
charming individual you are! full of assumptions accusations and leaving little else to interject. Your a key board warrior lil man. Let's not play little kiddy games. You're not the type to do this is the real world clearly and accurately so. You're demina is that of a low self esteem individual, hey man do you need a hug?
You're grammar and punctuation reflects the lack of understanding and comprehension. It's cool you have a low I.q, I'd be angry if I was dumb..

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

charming individual you are! full of assumptions accusations and leaving little else to interject. Your a key board warrior lil man. Let's not play little kiddy games. You're not the type to do this is the real world clearly and accurately so. You're demina is that of a low self esteem individual, hey man do you need a hug?
Your grammar and punctuation reflects the lack of understanding and comprehension. It's cool you have a low I.q, I'd be angry if I was dumb..
What you just wrote was so terrible it literally hurt to read. If you’re going to play grammar bully……at least write something at least remotely coherent. You do realize what you wrote, proves everyone else’s theory on you? You’re fighting an uphill battle on a frozen slope in a wheelchair buddy. Might wanna just let this one go….

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

What you just wrote was so terrible it literally hurt to read. If you’re going to play grammar bully……at least write something at least remotely coherent.
I'm here to talk about plants. Don't get this twisted son.
Bunch of insecure idiots talking shit online. The level of delusional self grandeur is crazy. Ironic.
Men don't run their mouths on the internet lil boys do. Literally got nothing better else to do get a life.

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

I'm here to talk about plants. Don't get this twisted son.
Bunch of insecure idiots talking shit online. The level of delusional self grandeur is crazy. Ironic.
Men don't run their mouths on the internet lil boys do. Literally got nothing better else to do get a life.
I’m old, retired, and have all the time in the world. Gnick and yourself should just go jerk each other off already and get it over with since both of you guys noses are so far up each others ass.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

I’m old, retired, and have all the time in the world. Gnick and yourself should just go jerk each other off already and get it over with since both of you guys noses are so far up each others ass.
Look old man, you're alone lonely sad and pathetic, get a grip, The nonse is you acting like a boy online, running you're mouth. Typical keyboard warrior stuff, must be a tragic sad life ya lead. Haveing allday to talk shit to a stranger.. damn old man I feel bad for you almost. Don't let ya old ticker quit on ya chill out get some respect. Clearly you've been a shitter all you're life. Then again old dog new tricks.. nah mate your as useful as a bull with tits jog on.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

What you just wrote was so terrible it literally hurt to read. If you’re going to play grammar bully……at least write something at least remotely coherent. You do realize what you wrote, proves everyone else’s theory on you? You’re fighting an uphill battle on a frozen slope in a wheelchair buddy. Might wanna just let this one go….
Lmao trying this hard to make yourself feel valid. Who cares what any of you think? The fact you clearly need friends and are lonely. Dang talking Hella smack online to a stranger is a kids game go outside lmfao.
Tragic is the best word to describe your personah.
You're a drip mate.

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

No thanks, I’m leaving this forum for good. It’s obvious the crowd here. Thanks for the ones who did help.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

Look how mad you are

You guys should get a room!
Check you bunch of lady boys dick riding on each other. Bahahaha fully started running you're mouths from the safety of you're devices, beta males be everywhere men don't act like this.
Damn you're father's must be shattered at the states of your feminine attributes.
You all liberals 100 percent. 💯

steamroller

steamroller

35ab0401eb819700ab0c7935ff581796.jpg

IB4TL 🤣

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Check you bunch of lady boys dick riding on each other. Bahahaha fully started running you're mouths from the safety of you're devices, beta males be everywhere men don't act like this.
Damn you're father's must be shattered at the states of your feminine attributes.
You all liberals 100 percent. 💯
No! Not all!!
Cool your jets! Don’t just assume what you no nothing about!!!
1D1

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Hahahah fully bro these guys talking like there Hella talented. Also that old dude saying his flower is 20 days in is lieing by a few days maybe even a week or so. Their lonely losers projecting my guy! Clearly are not educated in what septoria, and the 1072 known variations that cause un countless forms of ring spots and root disease all varying colors shapes and sizes. But we're all dumb brother lmao!
Ok smokey you might be onto something 🤔 I have seen this before outdoors. I am willing to bet there's something taking over the root zone🤔 wow maybe some beneficial's ?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

....and then they get mad because they get called ignorant trolls.

Not pointed at anyone but directed to all.

Watching a group of so called adults argue over something so dumb.

Same shit I see when politics starts getting going. Let it go. No one is going to be affected either way. OP says he's got 30 years under his belt. He doesn't think the answers he's been offered fit his issue. Fair enough. They're his plants. He doesn't want to listen or accept your opinions that's on him. Maybe his repot works. Maybe it doesn't. He loses. We carry on with our lives.

OP......stick around. You might learn something as long as you can stay above the din. If not? Good Luck!! Hope you figure it out........

Latest posts

Top Bottom