30 years and not had this before….

• Thread starter Ihavenoideawhatimdoing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

No answer was going to suffice. Nobody did anything but try to help.
Completely understand and agree. Unfortunately, because he doesn't want to or may have cause to dismiss whatever help was offered, those offering take his not taking creedence in their opinion as a personal affront.

He don't want to listen? Then he gets to smoke ditch weed......enjoy!!!

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

35ab0401eb819700ab0c7935ff581796.jpg

IB4TL

....and then they get mad because they get called ignorant trolls.

Not pointed at anyone but directed to all.

Watching a group of so called adults argue over something so dumb.

Same shit I see when politics starts getting going. Let it go. No one is going to be affected either way. OP says he's got 30 years under his belt. He doesn't think the answers he's been offered fit his issue. Fair enough. They're his plants. He doesn't want to listen or accept your opinions that's on him. Maybe his repot works. Maybe it doesn't. He loses. We carry on with our lives.

OP......stick around. You might learn something as long as you can stay above the din. If not? Good Luck!! Hope you figure it out........
Well said mate I agree I let myself get carried away. I'll stick my hand up! I made a mistake shouldn't of let myself feed into dramas ,to all the regulars on this site, I came here for the same passion we all share. Cheers mate 👍 🍻 too all those that were offended I'd like to apologize have a great evening arvo/day.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

Ok smokey you might be onto something 🤔 I have seen this before outdoors. I am willing to bet there's something taking over the root zone🤔 wow maybe some beneficial's ?
Maybe copper based fungicide spray and or neem oil. Also septoria if caught early requires all damaged infected leaves foliage roots plant matter to be removed. Usually it's from diseased soil or seeds? Highly contagious and very hard to get rid of in later stages of production. If caught early and all infected matter is removed. And appropriate needs to disinfect the grow space room walls floors area. As septoria spores can be around for a year or Two, and it will be stubborn as fuck if it gets to far! There's a few products to choose from what works best for you the situation and of course your girls is up 2 you man. I can't remember but if you're humidity is stable it'll help with the spores dieing off also. I'd go for that copper based fungicide myself gromie. And of course them trace elects might have enough Copper to do the job but that's uo to you man.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Maybe copper based fungicide spray and or neem oil. Also septoria if caught early requires all damaged infected leaves foliage roots plant matter to be removed. Usually it's from diseased soil or seeds? Highly contagious and very hard to get rid of in later stages of production. If caught early and all infected matter is removed. And appropriate needs to disinfect the grow space room walls floors area. As septoria spores can be around for a year or Two, and it will be stubborn as fuck if it gets to far! There's a few products to choose from what works best for you the situation and of course your girls is up 2 you man. I can't remember but if you're humidity is stable it'll help with the spores dieing off also. I'd go for that copper based fungicide myself gromie. And of course them trace elects might have enough Copper to do the job but that's uo to you man.
I remember it was BT the hydro store guy suggested that. For a spray and soil drenching. But this did slow 🐌 growth

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

I remember it was BT the hydro store guy suggested that. For a spray and soil drenching. But this did slow 🐌 growth
Your plants turning into a infected zombie infecting other pants! I would worry about the contamination and the fact your grow space will be virtually un usable for a year or two or more if Septoria musiva. And the scientific name
Yeah if it is Septoria Musiva. Then your plants pretty much and infected zombie tryna onfect other plants. And it's contagious. Your grow spaceis infected also and will be out of commission for years if it gets out of control man. In a commercial game this is the career killer for some industries. It's easy to get it under control early on.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Your plants turning into a infected zombie infecting other pants! I would worry about the contamination and the fact your grow space will be virtually un usable for a year or two or more if Septoria musiva. And the scientific name

Yeah if it is Septoria Musiva. Then your plants pretty much and infected zombie tryna onfect other plants. And it's contagious. Your grow spaceis infected also and will be out of commission for years if it gets out of control man. In a commercial game this is the career killer for some industries. It's easy to get it under control early on.
Yup! Sometimes starting over is the only real right answer.....

BTW No worries my Brother! That's what I love about this community. The love we have for cannabis and our desire to spread that love. Sometimes that love hurts!!! 😄

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

It was outdoor great last year the best year yet honestly. That was 2021 when my plants got da spots 🤣it stayed wet but that winter was stupid cold 🥶 that and the switch to knf inputs made the difference.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

It was outdoor great last year the best year yet honestly. That was 2021 when my plants got da spots 🤣it stayed wet but that winter was stupid cold 🥶 that and the switch to knf inputs made the difference.
copper based products and you'll be rid of it for good and then your best will yet to come. Gota love the will of resistance genetics.
🤣 some photos would be epic to see if ya have any of ya last wicked outdoor season?

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I had Septoria lycopersici a fungus that was going around that year 2021. I have tried looking thru my pictures for the leaf pictures I took to show my grow store owner. 🤔 I got a new SD card and in the transfer I lost a few pictures.

MDK

MDK

charming individual you are! full of assumptions accusations and leaving little else to interject. Your a key board warrior lil man. Let's not play little kiddy games. You're not the type to do this is the real world clearly and accurately so. You're demina is that of a low self esteem individual, hey man do you need a hug?
You're grammar and punctuation reflects the lack of understanding and comprehension. It's cool you have a low I.q, I'd be angry if I was dumb..
Demeanor. Sorry had to...glad everyone getting along

Last edited:
Top Bottom