IMG 2038
IMG 2039

IMG 2040
IMG 2041

IMG 2042
IMG 2043

B

Bassman_sound

I have heard nothing but bad stuff about led's. I have to say that they look to be very effective though, good work, and congrats on a nice grow.

NeWcS

NeWcS

Being an LED grower myself, I really hope this grow shuts all the haters up once and for all. Nice job

L

ledgrowshow

15 days into flower... changed the res over last night, running a 24 hour flush with h202 before they go back on the special sauce!

IMG 2054
IMG 2057

IMG 2058
IMG 2060

IMG 2062
IMG 2063

IMG 2064
IMG 2065

IMG 2066
IMG 2067

Z

Zombee

Being an LED grower myself, I really hope this grow shuts all the haters up once and for all. Nice job

There's several documented grows that prove the new generation LED units are as effective as HID lighting, from seedling to chop.

15 days into flower... changed the res over last night, running a 24 hour flush with h202 before they go back on the special sauce

An absolutely beautiful layout, and a wonderful strain to grow under LEDs. I'm subscribed.

W

white.indica

i cant wait to see more of this amazing grow!!! so tight, so clean.. thats how i like to work too!!!

T

themeangreen

Hey man,
Lovin the grow. Just wondering if you could tell me where you bought the mag357? Im interested in the isis and havent been able to find it. how much heat do you find is given offÉ

I believe i also read you did a grow with the isis and just wondering how you found it. what size area would you recommend for it?

T

themeangreen

themeangreen,

Here ya go: 357Mag LED.

:cool0041:

I've seen that..I'm not sure if they make the Isis anymore because ive also been on the ledgrowlightsdirect site and when you click on the buy isis it links to the site you posted. and i havent found anything about the isis on that site

A

A6 Grower

I am truley amazed, i gave up on the led's a year or two ago, when they sucked but apparently i need to get some, 4 of these im my 76"x76"x76" tent would save some much $ in elec and heat. I'll be watching this one till the end, Thanks or showing us this you've made me a believer

Z

Zombee

ledgrowshow - looking fantastic sir. I applaud you and your grow!

:rock:beer

L

ledgrowshow

How much have they stretched since the switch to 12/12?

it's kind of weird actually, I have 7 groups of 2 that are perfect with minimal stretch and I have 5 groups of 2 that are completely out of control. I will post new pics tonight, I had house guests for the past few days which made getting intp the room for any length of time near impossible!

S

Shamanfarmer

You should take note of which lights are over the plants that are stretching and see if the next plants to go under those lights do the same. Could be related to inconsistencies in the light spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom