• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well thats some weak ass sauce for sure - did some research and the domains irishboyled and 357fagled are both registered privately - BUT the webserver is NS.LEDGROWSHOW.COM same name as the OP

I fucking new all along this thread was some kind of advertisement

nobody wastes that much cash on shit leds to set up a room this big only to have it fail and try and cover up how shit the grow is by showing just closeups of tiny buds - something about this whole thread seemed off to me

all i can do is ban the OP - thats fucked that 357fagled is using your internet likeness - whish I could do more to help you nail them

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, I am glad you guys caught up with this viral marketing.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to motherlode again.

Irish+rep.

I

IrishBoy

i was blown away when i seen that, others sent me the links saying look at this scam because they follow all my grows for years and know i never used those lights or do large scale grows like that. they even went made the comment saying Comparing the magnum to spectra led or the penetrator is like asking a guy on a moped to race a guy driving a porsche, there simply is no comparison the magnum blows them both out of the water. the same lights ive used the spectra and pentrator.lol. i used the pentrator years ago, then told the truth and others found out the hard way then switched to the spectra's and been using them for a few years. this really makes me sick and others need to see the truth and not get scammed. this is why i always say do your homework before buying leds because of scams like this. but i have to say this is pretty low. just click on the Powered by link at the very bottom and you will see what pops up. pretty low stuff right their. only because i am pretty well know for my led grows and been doing it for so long and have a ton of journals all over the web.

you guys can do what u want i just wanted to put this info on blast because thats not cool at all.

thanks for all the reps guys.

O

Old Fart 420

whats up with this BS using my name and posting a grow saying these lights are better then both lights ive used? scam all the way right their. thats not cool and BS!!! same pics as yours. http://irishboyled.com/?cat=1 trying to act like i am doing these grows to hype up these mag lights. not cool at all.

every one take a look at this BS in the link..

Hey Bro, just figured I would show up here to stand with ya in this BS

MG_218.gif

I

IrishBoy

Hey Bro, just figured I would show up here to stand with ya in this BS

MG_218.gif

thanks bro. this is a great site and dont let things like this give you the wrong impression. thanks for joining and the support. +rep.

truly sad things have came down to this. some people just dont have respect and greedy is a powerful thing. they just made them self look bad and that was a dumb move on their part. no respect.

guys please give motherlode reps

I

IrishBoy

ML dont fuck around!:ninja

i guess not.lol. i seen he got banned. wasn't trying to get anyone banned, i just wanted to confront the issue and call him out on the BS. thats a whole new low, ive never seen anyone do something like that for a scam. pretty low stuff right their and wanted to cut the bs and see what the deal was? i remembered seeing that same grow on here

S

Shamanfarmer

Damn that sucks, i was really hoping to see good results on this grow, but i was suspicious from the start. Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I think this says a lot about led's .. If you gota try and trick people to sell a product, well it probably ain't all that good in the first place.

I

IrishBoy

I think this says a lot about led's .. If you gota try and trick people to sell a product, well it probably ain't all that good in the first place.

leds do grow good, just not all of them. theirs so many companys that come out and try to make a quick buck and buy cheap lights or dont know what their doing and give the led tech a bad name.

these were grown with leds last summer in 100F+ temps. so theirs no doubt leds work, but just need the right ones. trust me if leds didnt work i would be back with HPS, i am a grower at heat and all i care about is my crop and i go with what works best for me.

one word of advise i always say is please do your homework when dealing with leds, its very easy to waste ur money if you dont buy from a proven company. most of the companys make false claims and scams

100 3476
100 3496
100 3497
100 3520
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

damn bro, them some great nugs.
what kind of LED were they grown under if you don't mind me asking?

L

ledgrowshow2

whats up with this BS using my name and posting a grow saying these lights are better then both lights ive used? scam all the way right their. thats not cool and BS!!! same pics as yours. http://irishboyled.com/?cat=1 trying to act like i am doing these grows to hype up these mag lights. not cool at all.

every one take a look at this BS in the link..

Well, obviously someone has taken my pictures and posted them elsewhere... I'm guessing that the person that owns the domian is probably an affiliate or something like that?

In any event, don't go calling my grow a sham dude because it is far from that!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
tell me why is the domain server NS.LEDGROWSHOW.COM?

the same person who owns the irishboy domain owns the 357mag domain

it seems that you are the affiliate

if your user name wasnt the same name as their web server I might believe you

I

IrishBoy

Well, obviously someone has taken my pictures and posted them elsewhere... I'm guessing that the person that owns the domian is probably an affiliate or something like that?

In any event, don't go calling my grow a sham dude because it is far from that!

whatever bro.

I

IrishBoy

tell me why is the domain server ns.ledgrowshow.com?

The same person who owns the irishboy domain owns the 357mag domain

it seems that you are the affiliate

if your user name wasnt the same name as their web server i might believe you

lmao!!

I

IrishBoy

damn bro, them some great nugs.
what kind of LED were they grown under if you don't mind me asking?

spectra 300's the 2010 model. the temps were crazy hot like 100F+ just like right now. grew those with like $10 worth of nutes thats the whole grow. also used hemy buckets but with my own twist. wasn't my best grow but for the condition's i was happy.

B

BluntForce

this is a real piss me off! I have a 357mag on the way as I type this. I hope it's a good unit and judging from what I saw they do alright so atleast I am going to get something decent. I just wish I had ahve seen the Blackstar units first, they look really nice and the prices are really impressive. Oh well, you live and learn I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom