3rd times the charm... hopefully

• Thread starter Clamup1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Also consider raising that light a little. Those upper leaves are showing a little light stress.

Clamup1

Clamup1

No humidifier, I don't think I can find one that will fit in my tent. I'm hoping the coffe can of water will help. It's beside the heater and underneath a fan.
I just raised the light to 12", it was at 6"

freezeland2

freezeland2

No humidifier, I don't think I can find one that will fit in my tent. I'm hoping the coffe can of water will help. It's beside the heater and underneath a fan.
I just raised the light to 12", it was at 6"
Ac infinity t3 humidifier. You can place it outside of tent. It has a tubing connection and includes the tubing to run the mist in to the tent. They are relatively inexpensive and very effective.

Clamup1

Clamup1

I have this Humidifier coming in the mail:

Humidifiers for Bedroom,Grelife 4L Quiet Cool Mist Top Fill Oil Diffuser,26dB Ultrasonic Humidifier for Large Room, Baby Nursery&Plant,Adjustable Mist, Easy to Clean&40H Humidifying​

I checked the girl last night and the temp was 68-75f. The rh was 25. The bucket of water isn't working. Hopefully she won't hermie on me.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have this Humidifier coming in the mail:

Humidifiers for Bedroom,Grelife 4L Quiet Cool Mist Top Fill Oil Diffuser,26dB Ultrasonic Humidifier for Large Room, Baby Nursery&Plant,Adjustable Mist, Easy to Clean&40H Humidifying​

I checked the girl last night and the temp was 68-75f. The rh was 25. The bucket of water isn't working. Hopefully she won't hermie on me.
I buy my humidifiers second hand at Value Village$4.99 - 30% seniors discount.....I've 7-8 of them now because I contaminated a few of them by not using RO water. They are next to impossible to clean the insides. With tap water minerals in the water attach to the inside of the units, then algae grows turning the water green within 2 weeks and ruining the humidifier.......RO or distlled water only in them or keep buying new / used

Clamup1

Clamup1

Day 26 not a feeding day. The rh is still really low but she looks happy. Still waiting on the humidifier. The coffee can of water is half full, so it's doing something.
VPD 1.56
DLI 30
The girl:
20221217 124724

20221217 124719

Clamup1

Clamup1

Day 28 feeding day
20221220 184126

20221220 184119

Left the DLI at 30. Raised the light 12" above the plant.

Clamup1

Clamup1

The next step since I kept it alive lol, is I want to top and scrog. The plant has a few inches to go before it hit the 1' from the top of the bucket and where I'm going to put up the scrog net. I could prob do it now.
The bottom leaves ate touching the dirt they could prob go now that the plant is bigger. Let me know

freezeland2

freezeland2

The next step since I kept it alive lol, is I want to top and scrog. The plant has a few inches to go before it hit the 1' from the top of the bucket and where I'm going to put up the scrog net. I could prob do it now.
The bottom leaves ate touching the dirt they could prob go now that the plant is bigger. Let me know
Yes it’s ready to top it and you can snip the very bottom fan leafs off.

Clamup1

Clamup1

UPDATE:
The tent temp jumps from 61-71. The rh is still at 25%.
The humidifier came in but I haven't installed it yet.
The girl got a haircut and she's still alive.
The sf1000D only goes to 35.6 DLI. The light is supposed to be at 40DLI. I have another light but I think it was a 2500. I might have to roll with whatbibhave and see what I get.

Clamup1

Clamup1

Question: Can the humidifier blow directly on the plant or do I aim it away from the plant?

Clamup1

Clamup1

Ok, humidifier is installed. I also turned the heat up. I had to move some stuff around to get it in there.
The girl got a shave and a hair cut a couple days ago and she looks happy. I cut the big fan leaves off and revealed the ( I guess they're called) tops. Don't know if I was supposed to do that but it's done.
20221229 174028

20221229 174037

Top Bottom