3rd week of flower ec problems

• Thread starter BabyDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BabyDaddy

Day 20 of flower and I haven't added nutes to the res in 5 days. My ec has been high so I've just been adding water to lower ec. I've read that this happens sometimes but any help is very appreciated.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Gonna need a bit more to go on there BabyDaddy.

Maybe start with a pic of your growspace so I can get up to speed on what you are doing?

What plants?
What stage of growth?
What hydro style?
What nutes?
How adding them?
How measuring EC?
What is the EC?
What is the water source?

Pretty much anything you can think of about the grow - otherwise you are going to get wild guesses.

And do the plants look good or are there issues?

B

BabyDaddy

Nutes flora nova bloom, massive bloom formulation, terpinator, floraicious, cal mag plus
Aero
Day 20 flower
Mixing nutes in distilled then adding to res
Blue lab combo meter
Ec 800 then it rises as water level drops, been 5 days of adding water to res. With no nutes to keep ec at 800
Distilled water
Everything been perfect till 5 days ago when ec was rising and water level dropping. Ph kept between 5.8-6.2

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nutes flora nova bloom, massive bloom formulation, terpinator, floraicious, cal mag plus
Aero
Day 20 flower
Mixing nutes in distilled then adding to res
Blue lab combo meter
Ec 800 then it rises as water level drops, been 5 days of adding water to res. With no nutes to keep ec at 800
Distilled water
Everything been perfect till 5 days ago when ec was rising and water level dropping. Ph kept between 5.8-6.2
Those nutrients ratios will be terrible in that combination brother. You nean pom at 800?

Pics of the plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom