3rd week of flower ec problems

• Thread starter BabyDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

my last hydro run did the same thing towards the end - EC was rising - water level dropping daily. i was topping up with water and also using the flora series nutes

toward the end the ph kept dropping on me - @Moe.Red diagnosed it for me ended up starting to get root rot - lucky i got it to the finnish line

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Honestly would just stick with floranova bloom instead of the massive bloom formulation since floranova is already a complete base nutrient but a booster in phosphorus &potassium specifically used in moderation to boost bud production and density is acceptable but other than that as long as you water untill 10-15% runoff everytime for excessive salt mineral build-up I wouldn't worry about ppm or ec unless you see some overdose or burn if you do as you are for no reson you might get a deficiency and might be hard to fully recover only times I use is out of curiousity end of flower near harvest and to help diagnose if I see any issues

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Honestly would just stick with floranova bloom instead of the massive bloom formulation since floranova is already a complete base nutrient but a booster in phosphorus &potassium specifically used in moderation to boost bud production and density is acceptable but other than that as long as you water untill 10-15% runoff everytime for excessive salt mineral build-up I wouldn't worry about ppm or ec unless you see some overdose or burn if you do as you are for no reson you might get a deficiency and might be hard to fully recover only times I use is out of curiousity end of flower near harvest and to help diagnose if I see any issues
Sonia massive but it contains tria which is a natural PGR derived from bees wax and kelp… if you haven’t tried it I highly recommend it to see how much difference it makes. Expensive but worth it it imo

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Pretty sure flora nova is more for drip and is a little thicker. I was gonna use it but others talked me out of it. I think its a 2 bottle setup right? Idk honestly, either way flora trio seems to work perfect for rdwc.

As for your ppms raising or falling, if they are ever raising, your overfeeding them. Dilute 5050 with ro even if u have to take some out to make it fit.

You want your ppms to slowly lower.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Bottle nutrients are expensive fertilizer just made super strong so it don't take much to change your water. A lot of big cannabis growers use master blend 3 parts, keep it sample and cheap and produce big bud's, but that would put the hydro stores out of business. We grew big bud's years ago before all this bottle nutrient stuff.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Here's a couple of pictures of a few bud's growed with just master blend, now sell me on buying some massive green to get me to buy it, would it make my buds better than these buds only using master blend. I got the money to buy what ever I need to make nicer buds if it's something that master blend can't do.

Screenshot 20220614 081302
Screenshot 20220614 081639
Screenshot 20220614 082216
B

BabyDaddy

@BabyDaddy ... 👀✌️

Pretty sure flora nova is more for drip and is a little thicker. I was gonna use it but others talked me out of it. I think its a 2 bottle setup right? Idk honestly, either way flora trio seems to work perfect for rdwc.

As for your ppms raising or falling, if they are ever raising, your overfeeding them. Dilute 5050 with ro even if u have to take some out to make it fit.

You want your ppms to slowly lower.
Nova works great for aero

B

BabyDaddy

@BabyDaddy ... 👀✌️👉
Whats that mean?
Bottle nutrients are expensive fertilizer just made super strong so it don't take much to change your water. A lot of big cannabis growers use master blend 3 parts, keep it sample and cheap and produce big bud's, but that would put the hydro stores out of business. We grew big bud's years ago before

Here's a couple of pictures of a few bud's growed with just master blend, now sell me on buying some massive green to get me to buy it, would it make my buds better than these buds only using master blend. I got the money to buy what ever I need to make nicer buds if it's something that master blend can't do.
Ok. So ur posts have NOTHING to do with my post. Ur trying to tell me I'm wrong for using the nutes I do and at the sametime praise urself for the nutes u do. I'm not even going to get into it with u though. Like I said I had an issue and ur responses had not one bit of effective usefulness to me other than maybe ur nute regiment works too. I'm not opposed to trying ur nute regiment either. Send it to me and I might give it a go sometime. As for selling u on buying stuff....only u can do that for urself. U will literally have to set up an experiment with a control group and whatever u are interested in buying it to see if it works for YOU, everyone's grow if different even from one grow to the next. And yes u can grow BIG BUDS without them but it can certainly be BETTER WITH THEM. It just depends. As far as Massive, it's massive bloom formulation not massive green. I tell u that in case u wanted to look it up. Alot of nutes you can talk crap about but massive is not one of them. Literally the best bloom nute out hands down, but u gotta know how to use it that's for sure. Send me ur nute regiment, I'm interested in seeing what this 3 part is u talk about

B

BabyDaddy

my last hydro run did the same thing towards the end - EC was rising - water level dropping daily. i was topping up with water and also using the flora series nutes

toward the end the ph kept dropping on me - @Moe.Red diagnosed it for me ended up starting to get root rot - lucky i got it to the finnish line
What week did it start for u. I run sterile so I'm not to worried about it being root rot but it has crossed my mind but I'm pretty sure that's not the issue

B

BabyDaddy

What u mean water until 10 to 15% runoff? And how would massive diagnose an issue?

Madmax

Madmax

Try a small bottle of professors go roots Shayne .i use this every feed, also has humic acid.are you in coco drip feeding.

Top Bottom