3rd week of flower ec problems

• Thread starter BabyDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlfaDog

AlfaDog

What u mean water until 10 to 15% runoff? And how would massive diagnose an issue?
My bad when I looked into details your not in soil so you don't water like soil lol if your in soil you water untill about 15%of the volume of the size of the pot you have runs out the bottom....

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Here let me add something useful.
Im rdwc live. I do 0 res changes. My batch runs like an aquarium, without algae due to no light leaks. I have test strips and tritate kits for testing nutrients individually. The aquarium test strips I have tells me the PPM of nitrate and nitrite, calcium, and alkalinity. Then I have manual tritation kits for Magnesium, Potassium and Phosphate. I start my flowering at 650 ppms, peaking around 900ppms and end my grow 2 months later at around 400ppms with no res changes, and adding nutrients every 2 or 3 days. Its just, I know what it needs and what to add. Plus im not creating plasma by using corrosives and then needing enzymes to bond it all back. Hell my bbs create enzymes for me. Anyways. . I cannot use nova due to not being able to add just Nitrogen when I needed it. Im about to ditch the 3 bottle trio too because I cant add just Phosphorous, I always have to add Potassium with it. I end up having more Potassium in the pot than anything.
The thing with Nova is that even if you bought the strips and kits to test nutrients on an individual level, you still wont be able to adjust those levels without over supplying it with something else. Like how do you add just nitrogen to it when its low?
Also i mean its only week 3 of flower. They are no where near finished in regards to uptake. So without seeing if theres light leaks, or seeing if you have root issues, or even seeing if theres signs of overfeeding. . the best I can do is tell you to test nutrients individually, and see which one isnt being used. Aero can be very tricky with nutrient uptake. I know a large grow operation that uses a 2 scale aero method. One for large dropplets, and once for micro mists, aka micro and macro nutrient uptake is more efficiently. Running a plant from start to finish in a cloner setup is far more challenging than running with metal lines and a metal pump, with a atomizer. I been studying aero and want to dive deep into it, and will soon. . but im more intregued atm how everyone else does it. Gotta steal the best of everyones ideas ya know ;)

B

BabyDaddy

Is there a diary I can see showing that? Not saying your wrong, I just would assume the opposite from what ive seen on here.
I'll do a diary next time for sure but I know from personal experience
Just trying to save you money from buying expensive nutrients, when you don't got to. Didn't mean to step on your toe's. I will ask the mod to remove the pictures.
No reason to remove pics. What's the recipe?

B

BabyDaddy

Im rdwc live. I do 0 res changes. My batch runs like an aquarium, without algae due to no light leaks. I have test strips and tritate kits for testing nutrients individually. The aquarium test strips I have tells me the PPM of nitrate and nitrite, calcium, and alkalinity. Then I have manual tritation kits for Magnesium, Potassium and Phosphate. I start my flowering at 650 ppms, peaking around 900ppms and end my grow 2 months later at around 400ppms with no res changes, and adding nutrients every 2 or 3 days. Its just, I know what it needs and what to add. Plus im not creating plasma by using corrosives and then needing enzymes to bond it all back. Hell my bbs create enzymes for me. Anyways. . I cannot use nova due to not being able to add just Nitrogen when I needed it. Im about to ditch the 3 bottle trio too because I cant add just Phosphorous, I always have to add Potassium with it. I end up having more Potassium in the pot than anything.
The thing with Nova is that even if you bought the strips and kits to test nutrients on an individual level, you still wont be able to adjust those levels without over supplying it with something else. Like how do you add just nitrogen to it when its low?
Also i mean its only week 3 of flower. They are no where near finished in regards to uptake. So without seeing if theres light leaks, or seeing if you have root issues, or even seeing if theres signs of overfeeding. . the best I can do is tell you to test nutrients individually, and see which one isnt being used. Aero can be very tricky with nutrient uptake. I know a large grow operation that uses a 2 scale aero method. One for large dropplets, and once for micro mists, aka micro and macro nutrient uptake is more efficiently. Running a plant from start to finish in a cloner setup is far more challenging than running with metal lines and a metal pump, with a atomizer. I been studying aero and want to dive deep into it, and will soon. . but im more intregued atm how everyone else does it. Gotta steal the best of everyones ideas ya know ;)
What are the stripes u use????

B

BabyDaddy

I'd like to talk to u about some shit

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I also just started learning to grow, what tools do I need to buy
My list would.

Infrared temp gun

Quality PH meter such as aoera ir blue lab

Decent pom meter doesnt need to be high end but would be best to get something like blue lab if you can.

Temp and humidity monitor

Are they key things any soilless, hydro or aero grower needs

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

My list would.

Infrared temp gun

Quality PH meter such as aoera ir blue lab

Decent pom meter doesnt need to be high end but would be best to get something like blue lab if you can.

Temp and humidity monitor

Are they key things any soilless, hydro or aero grower needs
In these kinds of a setup is a chiller necessary

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In these kinds of a setup is a chiller necessary
Depends on you environment and set up. Its not always necessary and sometimes a heater is needed instead.

Can you give some info about the area you will be growing in and any seasonal changes?

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Depends on you environment and set up. Its not always necessary and sometimes a heater is needed instead.

Can you give some info about the area you will be growing in and any seasonal changes?
Summers could get hot room don't go bellow 24 so unless a chill is introduced don't see how it can get lower prob hotter with a pump and winter could get down to 17-18in the room. But generally you want water to be ph at what for general hydro setup and water temperatures to be?

Top Bottom