3rd week of flower ec problems

• Thread starter BabyDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Summers could get hot room don't go bellow 24 so unless a chill is introduced don't see how it can get lower prob hotter with a pump and winter could get down to 17-18in the room. But generally you want water to be ph at what for general hydro setup and water temperatures to be?
5.5-6.0

68-74f i prefer 70-72. If your newer you better off to be under 72

B

BabyDaddy

Here let me add something useful.
Im rdwc live. I do 0 res changes. My batch runs like an aquarium, without algae due to no light leaks. I have test strips and tritate kits for testing nutrients individually. The aquarium test strips I have tells me the PPM of nitrate and nitrite, calcium, and alkalinity. Then I have manual tritation kits for Magnesium, Potassium and Phosphate. I start my flowering at 650 ppms, peaking around 900ppms and end my grow 2 months later at around 400ppms with no res changes, and adding nutrients every 2 or 3 days. Its just, I know what it needs and what to add. Plus im not creating plasma by using corrosives and then needing enzymes to bond it all back. Hell my bbs create enzymes for me. Anyways. . I cannot use nova due to not being able to add just Nitrogen when I needed it. Im about to ditch the 3 bottle trio too because I cant add just Phosphorous, I always have to add Potassium with it. I end up having more Potassium in the pot than anything.
The thing with Nova is that even if you bought the strips and kits to test nutrients on an individual level, you still wont be able to adjust those levels without over supplying it with something else. Like how do you add just nitrogen to it when its low?
Also i mean its only week 3 of flower. They are no where near finished in regards to uptake. So without seeing if theres light leaks, or seeing if you have root issues, or even seeing if theres signs of overfeeding. . the best I can do is tell you to test nutrients individually, and see which one isnt being used. Aero can be very tricky with nutrient uptake. I know a large grow operation that uses a 2 scale aero method. One for large dropplets, and once for micro mists, aka micro and macro nutrient uptake is more efficiently. Running a plant from start to finish in a cloner setup is far more challenging than running with metal lines and a metal pump, with a atomizer. I been studying aero and want to dive deep into it, and will soon. . but im more intregued atm how everyone else does it. Gotta steal the best of everyones ideas ya know ;)
If u could send me links to these strups I would like to see.them. thank u

Top Bottom