4 Ft Led Hot5 @ 30w

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I'm talking about the structured water unit?

So why didn't you say so in the beginning. I'm not a mind reader

Here you go

Also leaf development and one seedling with second set of leafs

IMG 3270
IMG 3272
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I've paid careful attention to ppms, RH, pH but the life support system (the roots) just aren't regenerating as they should. Consequently the leaf development is lacking and non existent on the other plant.

Weather has warmed up considerably which will help ith starting more new seeds but I am waiting on a new water Divinia Water before I start more seeds

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Well, I don't know what's going on with my order for Divinia water so I dropped the rest of the Bubblegum seeds in Structured water. Keeping my fingers crossed

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

As I am not sure where the problem is with the existing reveg plants I decided to replace one white TL tube with their red (flower) tube. The pic does not differentiate that tube, but it is quite red

The leaf color looks more natural, but plant don't see what i see.

The new seedling is developing leafs, but its' main stem is to weak to support it, hence the net pot. Could that be from lack of reds in the TL white tubes? Dunno

IMG 3273
IMG 3274
IMG 3275
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

You be the judge, but since replacing 1/4 of the TL white LED tubes with one red, to my eyes there is significant growth since 3/10 (see pic above). I especially note this with the seedling whose stem is thicker now standing on its own, though I will leave the net pot there for a few more days just to be safe

IMG 3276
IMG 3277
Toaster79

Toaster79

What is your light cycle? The plant you're trying to teveg looks like it's continuing to flower.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

What is your light cycle? The plant you're trying to teveg looks like it's continuing to flower.

14/10.

Yes, when revegging plants that were harvested, some buds are left as their leafs are needed to restart the veg cycle, so these will continue to flower while new leafs develop

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Wrong. If they continue to flower they can't reveg can they. Give them 24/0 for the next two weeks.

That's terrible advice. Plants require a dark period and grow in the dark. This is not my first reveg

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Whatever floats your boat. But your plant is still flowering. Chime in again when she starts veging on 14/10 ;)

The are new leaf sites developing along side the buds

Years ago I tried the 24/7. It does not allow the plant the dark time it needs, and is SOP in nature. I then tried 20/4, then 18/6. extreme north aside, at most, outdoor plants see a max of 18 hours light per day. More is counterproductive. If you want to say such falsehoods in your own threads knock yourself out, but not in mine

Toaster79

Toaster79

The are new leaf sites developing along side the buds

Years ago I tried the 24/7. It does not allow the plant the dark time it needs, and is SOP in nature. I then tried 20/4, then 18/6. extreme north aside, at most, outdoor plants see a max of 18 hours light per day. More is counterproductive. If you want to say such falsehoods in your own threads knock yourself out, but not in mine

You're not actually growing outdoors do you?

Reactions: km1
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Totally indoors

Based on your 411 I did increase day light by 2 hours= 16/8

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Just following up, I live just north of the equator sunrise- sunset is currently 12 hours

Indoors or out the pull on the planet remains the same

The fact that the new young plant (right next to the reveg) is not showing signs of budding

Toaster79

Toaster79

You've got some serious reading to do.

How long does it take for a plant to be sexually mature to show sex when growing from seed? How old is that tiny little plant?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I think toast is right. Those don't appear to be revegging. I'd at least keep em under 18/6.
what is the structured water supposed to be? I see marbles in a blender cup?

Is your computer search feature broken?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

You've got some serious reading to do.

How long does it take for a plant to be sexually mature to show sex when growing from seed? How old is that tiny little plant?

The point is: both should be vegging, so it's not the hours of light, though I did increase by 2 hours

Pic of plant I revegged last time using same hours

IMG 3229

Latest posts

Top Bottom