• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

20160420 211951

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I run autopilot wired straight from the panel at 240v, the relay trigger cord runs at 110 so i just plug the relay to the timer.
I have the same thing in my old rooms. The de lighting is bad ass. You can do away with that high amperage switching and just plug straight into a outlet. Serious time saver

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Holy shit bro! Not sure how've I've missed this build this whole time... You fucking killed it! I can't wait to see what you pump out of this bad boy.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Is that a pharmapods?

Yep 10 of them. 5 stacked on top of 5. Am I going to comment on them. Naw. :D They are for very specific situations. If you cant double stack them or more they aren't worth it really. Also when on the legal side and when zoning can change on a dime the cost for these vs building a room when you can move these is pretty priceless so I'm told.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Yep 10 of them. 5 stacked on top of 5. Am I going to comment on them. Naw. :D They are for very specific situations. If you cant double stack them or more they aren't worth it really. Also when on the legal side and when zoning can change on a dime the cost for these vs building a room when you can move these is pretty priceless so I'm told.
That grow looked great, I'm definitely not picking on the herb, but I was surprised for the money they don't come better equipped. The website says a 40' starting at $44k and all you get is a "modified container,electrical system and lighting components, HVAC system, in and out water hook ups, and a lighting control system."
The dehu is just a small hydro store unit, mini splits are not Fujitsu or Mitsubishi, no insulation, no hydro/grow equipment, no co2.
For 44k I could build that framed and insulated, or spray foamed, epoxy floor, use fujitsu's, a quest dehu, co2, almost any hydro system, r/o filter, reservoirs and a guardian. Probably even shipped depending on were it was going. I can build these in 2 weeks

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I got 8'5 after framing and drywall. I'm not using trays, that's why I built the sloping floor it is only 5" tall. I keep my canopy shorter but you can run d/e's with 8' ceiling if u are growing on the ground. Kinda hard with trays or tables.
These might also be good spaces for CMH if wall reflectivity is good. That could help leverage the HVAC better too. I also have been waiting for Nanolux to release their browser and/or iOS app instead of running a stupid windows box. The iPonic controllers are rather awesome as well.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
That grow looked great, I'm definitely not picking on the herb, but I was surprised for the money they don't come better equipped. The website says a 40' starting at $44k and all you get is a "modified container,electrical system and lighting components, HVAC system, in and out water hook ups, and a lighting control system."
The dehu is just a small hydro store unit, mini splits are not Fujitsu or Mitsubishi, no insulation, no hydro/grow equipment, no co2.
For 44k I could build that framed and insulated, or spray foamed, epoxy floor, use fujitsu's, a quest dehu, co2, almost any hydro system, r/o filter, reservoirs and a guardian. Probably even shipped depending on were it was going. I can build these in 2 weeks

For sure man. I by no means am going to take offence to any comment made on them. Hence my not going to comment on them statement. We you buy more then 1 they get a lot cheaper. If you can decipher my beat around the bush you know how I feel ;) The bonus (or at least how it supposed to be) is they are pre compliant and ready to inspect which can be a big hurdle and in turn can save you a bunch of time and money. Is that how it goes down? Please refer to my beat around the bush statement. If I was shopping outside of the licensed facilities then you wouldnt see phramapods. I would be doing the exact same thing you are so I could build it just the way I wanted.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

What would you change about those setups if you could? I know once you put two rows of lights in them they get to tight to do anything. My old place is like that, but I can still hit 2/ light even though it's a cluster fuck. I'm sure in a co. Warehouse it doesn't matter much if it is insulated or not. Here in so cal it's a must. If I was going to have a bunch of them together I would put the rezis in another room and put lights the whole way down.
What kind of inspections do you go through in co more then a building and fire inspection? All our work is up to code short of gfi breakers. my electrician is a licensed contractor and primarily works for a ca state fire lab. Does the pharmpod actually come with a license or certificate?
I would be happy to build any custom order container, or any grow build outs in general. All my work can pass inspections. I am currently working on forming a new corporation to cover my grow construction projects to add legitimacy to what I'm doing.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
What would you change about those setups if you could? I know once you put two rows of lights in them they get to tight to do anything. My old place is like that, but I can still hit 2/ light even though it's a cluster fuck. I'm sure in a co. Warehouse it doesn't matter much if it is insulated or not. Here in so cal it's a must. If I was going to have a bunch of them together I would put the rezis in another room and put lights the whole way down.
What kind of inspections do you go through in co more then a building and fire inspection? All our work is up to code short of gfi breakers. my electrician is a licensed contractor and primarily works for a ca state fire lab. Does the pharmpod actually come with a license or certificate?
I would be happy to build any custom order container, or any grow build outs in general. All my work can pass inspections. I am currently working on forming a new corporation to cover my grow construction projects to add legitimacy to what I'm doing.

Different Minisplits , In/Out connections for water, Better fresh air options if needed, roller benches if choosing tables, floor drains pretty simple stuff really. Mostly tweaks and such If i was building it myself.

I came in halfway though once they were here. There was stuff like structural inspection/core sample of the warehouse floor they are sitting on. Had to put reinforced concrete on the corners of the pod. Had to redo all the mountings for the minisplit lines/electrical since it wasnt up to code (electrical lines / minisplit lines on same hangers). They got hung up on the electrical mounting on the back of the pods to the controllers. Made us put them in something rated for a forklift to roll over even though they are 8 ft up in the air suspended (wtf?!) I know now they have to have fire suppression systems, which makes 0 sense, since the fire dept uses shipping containers to train fire fighters since you can close them and the fire is contained/goes out. I know the pod guys said they even took the fire marshal out and lit a fire in a pod and closed the door but he wasnt hearing it. It was just a whole bunch of little things that added up over time. I think the big hangup we had was they hadn't really inspected the pods here so it was kind of a seat of the pants thing for them. Made us change stuff that wasnt tech code but they wanted to see. Do this....now do this ect. Don't really argue with the inspectors. Jump the hoops.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Building inspectors suck ball sack. Pretty much any inspector. That is the job you get when you read the book on building a house but you are to fat or stupid or both to do it yourself. So you go shit on some working man's day.

X.rm

X.rm

Building inspectors suck ball sack. Pretty much any inspector. That is the job you get when you read the book on building a house but you are to fat or stupid or both to do it yourself. So you go shit on some working man's day.
What up cali, some DOB shithead fucked yer day up ? Fuckin asshole probably santed a kickback

pacific

pacific

lovely idea, the get up and grow container that can be transporter to new location.
will be great to see you shirt pics with the plant ready to flip 12/12

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

What up cali, some DOB shithead fucked yer day up ? Fuckin asshole probably santed a kickback
Not today but plenty in the past. I worked with alot of soils techs and the majority are really stupid. It is pretty rare you ever come across a inspector of any kind that uses common sense. Usually if you find a cool one they don't really care about the job, just the bar.

X.rm

X.rm

Not today but plenty in the past. I worked with alot of soils techs and the majority are really stupid. It is pretty rare you ever come across a inspector of any kind that uses common sense. Usually if you find a cool one they don't really care about the job, just the bar.
I'dpretend i know and be like yeah, yeah bro, i know what you mean... but then I wouldnt learn shit. So whats the deal with the bar? I don't get it, whats it mean, you gonna become a lawyer? Lmao. .. enlighten me brother, feel free to vent and call those fat piece of shit bastards out. GO !

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

They are cool because they don't give a shit about your job and you get to do whatever you want while they get drunk at the bar. Lol... I think one soils guy was getting some ghetto hooker booty in Pomona. He was bad ass because he would sign anything off as long as you didn't make him look bad. Oh and I know a couple of cool soils techs. Coolest one is a chick. She is bad ass

X.rm

X.rm

You see, i can tell you already feel better and the whole shit is laughable. Ill bill you through the mail. PEACE!

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

You see, i can tell you already feel better and the whole shit is laughable. Ill bill you through the mail. PEACE!
Today is a good day, I got a full jar of some fresh harvest. Smoking shake yesterday and bombs today. Thanks for caring though. I wish I could email you a bud lol

Top Bottom