4000w Purple Kush, Skywalker, and White Russian Medical Grow

• Thread starter SOGreenThumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

I have never grown in coco mats, so I have a question for you, based on what i have read:

DO you have root problems when you flood/feed?

I read that another farmer was having root issues when he would flood the table higher than than the coco mats. Then he would flood to just before the top of hte mats, and found that his rot problems and slow root growth cleared up. Not sure if it was the strain, the environment or what?

Have you seen this before?

S

SOGreenThumb

Day 1 of 12/12 on 06/30

i flipped to flower. I also changed the res. What im running is Lucas formula. I use GH Micro and Bloom. Included in my nute soup is Bud Ignitor, Rhino Skin, Bud Candy, Sensizym, Diamond Nectar, Great White, and ZHO. pictures are below. i also lollipopped them

DSCN0136
DSCN0138
DSCN0139
DSCN0135
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking good SOG. I dont understand hydroponics to offer any advice but I hope you do great with your girls I will be lurking and checking you out.

S

SOGreenThumb

Looking good SOG. I dont understand hydroponics to offer any advice but I hope you do great with your girls I will be lurking and checking you out.

thanks. i will be updating atleast once a week.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

looking good. You can def hit 2p per with em smashed in like that.

S

SOGreenThumb

Ballast Dead

Went into my room to check on the ladies and one of the lights was out. So i check the ballast by plugging it into one of the other hoods and it wont power the bulb.:mad0233: This ballast was my first one i started with a few years ago. Im wondering if it is still under warranty. Ill find out on monday. So i switched the bulb and ballast to my 600w that i use for my moms. Ill be starting the moms in a week or so. So it will have to do until i can replace the ballast and get a new bulb as well.

S

SOGreenThumb

Day 9 of flower update

Here are some pictures snapped today before right the lights came on. I also changed my res yesterday. They are now also getting Big Bud and Rapid Start. for those that dont know what rapid start is, it is the same thing as roots excelurator just a whole lot cheaper and its made by GH. Also added a few more shots of my ladies outside.

DSCN0159
DSCN0160
DSCN0161
DSCN0162
DSCN0144
DSCN0145
DSCN0146
S

SOGreenThumb

Week 3 Update

The ladys are doing pretty well. I had a couple that just wilted and died for reasons unknown.:sign0065: So I replaced those with some skywalkers i had going in soil outside. Also ive added Nirvana and B-52 to the res as well. Pics Below. There is also a pic of my ladies outside. Enjoy...

DSCN0181
DSCN0182
DSCN0184
DSCN0185
DSCN0180
S

SOGreenThumb

Day 24 of flower.

Just snapped these pics about an hour ago.I figured out what killed a few of my ladies. Root maggots. I have since added some Go Gnats to the res. Oh well. you live and you learn. Enjoy the pictures.

DSCN0211
DSCN0212
DSCN0215
DSCN0216
DSCN0213
DSCN0214
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

Where did this thread come from?

Room's filling in great SOG. Can't wait to see them outdoor ladies at harvest.

S

SOGreenThumb

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

Where did this thread come from?

Room's filling in great SOG. Can't wait to see them outdoor ladies at harvest.

been here for a while. seems like everyone is lurking. not really chiming in. no worries though. the updates will continue to come every week.

I cant wait for the outdoor ladies at harvest too. The Pot of Gold smells like fresh peaches. The Purple Diesel smells like a fresh bouquet of sweet flowers. Never in my life have i smelt a better strain. It is truly amazing... I cant wait to taste them...:boogie:

C

Cali Grower

that purple diesel is a KNOCK.OUT. It will set all those who believe themselves to be seasoned tokers. It is definitely a keeper. And im judging from outdoor bud i grew that was b grade at best. i had to dry it outside, during the summer, so the rest was history but still smacked me in the face.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful grow room and sea of green SOGreenThumb! Looking forward to more lights out bud shots... :cool

B

BigDzBudz

Nicely Done Amigo! Cant Wait To See The End Result Of All This Hard Work....

B

BudLust

ladies look good for encountering roots maggots on sum. i had the same issue but running DWC, gnats in my hydroton laid eggs, hatched larvae and they eat/scar ur roots which leaves them open to wilting viruses. my system being a recirculating system, wiped out my whole grow from the virus spreading from one damaged rhizosphere to the next. gognats does the trick but i mixed it in with DM zone which is a sterilizer and killed the beneficial bacteria in the gognats... i do top hand feed with my gognats which saves sum of the product if u dont want to mix it into large rezs. just sum added info to help u or others who mite encounter this issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom