5 Most potent strains out there

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NeBr8D

I had some Lavender off a club in T.O. and I wasnt impressed. At that time I had never heard of Lavender, and then months later I noticed it was a High Times winner. I realized whoever grew the stuff I had must have been a shitty grower. It couldnt be the strain.

My lavender -dare u to call it anything but dank lol

The stuff I had was bullshit compared to yours. Yours is definitely nice looking stuff. I'll definitely have to try some Lavender grown by somebody else.

I guess the moral of the story is you cant judge a strain by one grower.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That`s true! It`s not just the genetics but also how well it is grown,dryed and cured. Hell the quality of genetics the cartels use is much better than it used to be but until they learn how to grow better it will aways be just bag weed.Not that I want them to learn to grow better in the first place! They give growers in norcal a bad name the way they treat the land!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Federation's CTS would get me high as a kite singing to myself for 5-6 hrs. Some strong sativa strains have an onset so intense they'll make me wander off on a jog.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Sour D and really good OG Kush are for sure two of the strongest. I think both are slightly stronger than the Chemdog D.

Just as strong, or maybe stronger, and available in seed (although not at the moment) is StarDawg from JJ-NYC and TopDawg seeds. While some places breed for yeild and others for fruity flavors, TopDawg is generally breeding for potent genetics with a "good head". TopDawg team are heavy, heavy tokers constantly in search of stronger herb, so if you want strong, potent, weed, TopDawg is good choice in my humble opinion.

Chemdog D is available as S1 fem seeds from CC now, i got a bunch in veg and so far they look great. There are also OG Kush S1 available from another breeder not on here.

If you are growing bunch of the same strain need to make sure you get something not just strong, but with little tollerance build up. I deff feel like Chem and her kids (OG and Sour D) I can smoke a lot of with out too much tollerance build up.

Sorry for long and rambling post...

S

SkyHi

I think everyone body is deferent and that should be takin into consideration, but start with known potent strains and go from there

S

SkyHi

That`s true! It`s not just the genetics but also how well it is grown,dryed and cured. Hell the quality of genetics the cartels use is much better than it used to be but until they learn how to grow better it will aways be just bag weed.Not that I want them to learn to grow better in the first place! They give growers in norcal a bad name the way they treat the land!

Im sure they know how to grow, they just dont care they dont get rid of males or care to grow quality.

C

CALIPURP

the best stuff i got tn a club in modesto was cinderlla bad spelling it was pink and amazing it was not cin 99 the purps always great

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
for the most part they do get rid of males. thats why bag seeds always turn out shitty. beacuse the only seeds that come thru are from hermi plants. once a plant is producing buds they wont get rid of it. dont get me wrong im sure the miss the ocasional male. but these cartels make money they have hired many smart people to help them get going. but they always start from seed and alot of that seed is from a hermi plants.

S

slimjoint

The only way i reach my desired high is by smoking OG kush and its hybrids just about all the cuts will get the job done, lots of other good stuff too, but ive yet to come across anything that can take out a proper OG

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Mota's Toxic Blue

Casey Jones x Mustang Mist

Thunderella

Chocolate Trip

Lemon Thai

80+ day Bubba kush

these have really really stood out above all the rest for me in the last couple years

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow dirty wb, that list is pretty nice. most of us couldnt even get the chance to try the stuff you got listed besides the bubba

R

R. Face

Casey Jones x Mustang Mist

these have really really stood out above all the rest for me in the last couple years

Hmm the Misty Jones huh, didnt think that one got out much, still got a nice pack of her from Shmoe, that was a while ago...

N

nog

the strongest stuff ive smoked were a colombian sativa years ago and a f1 cross between a nepalese landrace, and NL#5, but this is a daft question anyway like my kids, "what would be worse falling into molten lead or molten lava?" its the 64k$ question innit there is no answer, mandala's satori was tested and found to have a thc content of 28%, but what does that mean? the whole plant was 28THC or the buds were 28%THC or the calyxs' contained 28%THC or what?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Lower left hand side, I was gifted half a pack labeled Mustang Mist x Casey Jones, thunderella next to that then oh theres a TRC blue 13, Texas kids Super Blueberry x Charles Kush-Klueberry, damn getting all sad i dont have these strains anymore....lol.

Bud5
F

frogeye50

assuming all variables are the same/ at least comparable ,amount smoked,time frame in which u smoked, and method used to smoke. 1.orig haze 2.malawi 3.thai 4. panama 5.black haze.. and for straight coma type stuff herijuana.its to hard to really say there is a best. 1.2. or 3. in this list could easily be 3.2.1.and not to mention all the bud over the years that had no name or nothing,just a brown paper bag full of straight devestation lol.a good cut of well grown orig haze is really hard to top,its like warpspeed for the cranium lol.peace

L

lurking_chap

from what i have smoked:

1. (Federation Romulan x Orange Crush) x G-13 from Plural of g13 collection, it was 2yrs ago when this froc x g13 smashed every head around dam i mean every hardsmoking head, it was extremely potent even to me at that times

2. (Licorice Orange Crush x Hashplant) x G13 from Plural of g13 collection, it was very powerful and as the one reported above this caused nausea to some people who smoked hard but not too hard to handle this one, it was very strong.

3. HeriBerry - (white berry x herijuana), this is a cross one of our crew members made (pluto) and it was also extremely potent.

4. maybe New York Haze - this is from Belgium and it has very secret make-up what no one from crew knows. it is very powerful high, not for casual smokers

5. maybe white plank x bizar also extremely potent.

scale from 1-5 is very weak, i mean for example white widow which i consider to be also strong weed would be like 20 on the scale. there're loads of strong weed

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

Black Diamond OG
Icebreaker
Platinum OG
Blue Dragon
Kryptonite OG
MK Ultra
Blue Maui - gave me an anxiety attack :O really strong
Presidential OG
Herijuana OG
True/Pure OG

There was this strain that was sour diesel x gods gift x og i believe it was deep purple,with big orange hairs and smelled like.. a feast is the only way i could put it a great meal

their all up there blasted me to space a couple times :P

M

Mos Bud

g13 - the real one
Chem Dawg OG Kush S.D. Headband (and most combinations there of)
p91 seriously takes the cake. I smoked nothing else for 8 months and it still worked just as well as when i had it occasionally. (nothing like it since 2004)
l.a. killa
stick it to the wall.

Top Bottom