5 Most potent strains out there

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

~Side Note~ The plant has to be a choice pheno of the strain, grown correctly, flushed correctly & cured correctly for me to even allow it to wiggle it's way into my top 5 I have ever tried or grown. SOoooooo, with that said, keep in mind, many strains have potential beyond what some have ever experienced with that strain. I may have had 15 examples of what was called BlueDream when I was handed the pipe/bong/vape go have you...I have never been impressed, but I'm sure, there is some grower out there who has a phenotypic BlueDream that would blow me away...........so....variation indeed.

5. Jack The Ripper - (clone 2yrs ago in Denver..lost)
4. Marley's Collie - (clone still alive)
3. Banana Kush - (clone still alive)
2. Chocolope - (clone from chosen seed from a DNA 10pk...lost)
1. BLING - (clone still alive)

Honorable mention: Quail, Cheisel, UK Cheese, Sour Diesel, Juicy Fruit Thai, & Sour Cream

I KNOW man I say the same thing, Blue Dream SUCKS DONKEY BALLS !! Why do people grow this subpar, piece of shit girly weed? Things are so out of hand I have a policy of giving people a free clone of original Blockhead seedstock, of a plant that just slams on blue dream. It is so blue, so potent, so huge yielding that it really turns people on to what prize winning cannabis can be.

Fuck blue dream !

A few of you guys mentioned Killer Queen, c99 and hybrids of them. . . I have a plant 2 weeks from finished that is stonpony's "new killer queen" and the shit smells really dank with a lemony/swampy aroma and for a tiny little runty plant it ended up being all buds, solid colas and will yield about 130 grams. Been like 6 years since I smoked it the last time I grew it.

D

DrGreenGenes

Maybe there is NOT a good pheno of BlueDream out there.... LOL.... you sure seem to have seen all the shitty versions I have seen... CrapDream.

But, I do hafta say, I did not see it grown...supposedly it came from Humbolt... But I did see a few pounds of some REALLY dank stuff labeled BlueDream. Smelled like Bananas to me though and looked more like BananaKush. But who knows....all other BlueDreams I have seen sucked.

One fellow on here sometimes, Summittoker, I know he had a garden full of BlueDream that should be cured. I'll let ya know if I like his pheno.... :shake we"ll see..

Peace
DrGG

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Not sure why but I remember the mexican stress I would buy years ago would give me a way trip-pier high then alot of the dispensary stuff. Again I have no clue why but I distinctly remember crazy cotton mouth, some slight hallucinogenic aspects and sometimes even odd body trips.

Can someone explain this to me with all the posters going on in here?

fractal

fractal

No shit man I would still buy mexi sativa if i knew where to get it, but now they are sadly growing modern seed varieties in mexico now mainly. But yeah I remember smoking the brown bammer weed at night listening to Art Bell on the radio and I would trip the fuck out and experience a great body tingling sensation most times. Once I got a particular crazy batch of mexican that was totally psychedelic, and it was on halloween so that was a memorable one.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

HerijaunaOG
Pres OG
Liquid Butter OG
Daywrecker Headband
CrackDawg (NorCal Green Crack x Chemdog D)
Thunderboldt (Kali Mist 2 x ATF)
also... way tired of it but ive seen good E-32 Trainwreck straight put lightweights to sleep.. KTFO!

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
1. Abusive Kush
2. NL #5 X Haze
3. Blue Dynamite
4. Couchlock
5. OG Kush

H

happy1

the best

have yet to try lavender....cant wait....Chemdog is the stoniest for me....might be why the ogs are so good?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Any Og Kush variety
Sour Diesel
a super rare pheno of the "chronic" strain
Old Biker Hash Plant
God Bud (Purple Skunk)

420king-MASSES

My top 5 I would have to go with
Larry OG
Bubblegum(late 90s)
Shoreline(gulf coast clone) some of the best diesel fuel tasting bud around and potent enough to keep you on the floor. the smell and taste you will never forget once you taste it.
Cinderella(brothers grimm) 98-99..This shit stunk a 1500sqft house in 30secs. the bud was the size of a buffalo nickel. we smoke one bowl. we didnt do shit for hrs.
SCUD(gulf coast clone) '00-'02 the buds were rock hard some many crystals that you could make hash rocks from the kief that fell off when you are breaking up the buds. it was soo potent that you used to have a pot hangover from smoking tooo much the next day. seriously had a headache like a hangover. Originally a 4-way indica cross from The highland seed co. but dont know what the grower changed. The bud is no longer the same potent medicine.
White Widow(always potent if grown correctly)
Good Ole Mexican Crepper(mid 90s) if you find the right batch. smoke a blunt and 30 mins later you're lit.

I REMEMBER THE CREEPER WEED GOING AROUND WESTERN MASS CIRCA 94-95 ONE JOINT SMOKED BETWEEN 2 HEADS BY TIME JOINT WAS DONE WE FELT RIPPED OFF SO WE ROLLED A 2ND JIBBER UP 1/2 WAY THROUGH IT WE HAD TO PUT IT OUT BECAUSE THE FIRST DOOBER WAS TAKING ITS AFFECTS ON US NEEDLESS TO SAY WE TRIPPED OUT OFF OF 1 AND A 1/2 PINNER JOINTS TOTAL BODY AND HEAD HIGH WITH HEAVY HALLUCINAGENIC PROPERTIES IWANNA SAY IT WAS ACAPULCO RED IT WAS A VERY LETHARGIC HIGH WHERE YOU COULDNT STOP CRACKING THE FUCK UP AND BUSTING YOUR GUT FROM LAUGHTER:banana::banana::banana::banana:

fractal

fractal

I was getting Herijuana buds from Santa Cruz, California in 1999-2001. That's why i drove to canada to meet Steve Tuck and get "herijuana" beans and they were dank, but the shit that was coming out of Santa Cruz was amazing. I think a really good romulan might rival it for resin content and stoniness with amazing flavor, potency was just unreal and totally narcotic. This was when I was a teenager and I could never hide any at my house because a gram would stink up the whole house.

So yea the Herijuana,

and also

OG Poison

Deep Chunk

Bubba Kush

Peacemaker / Great White Shark

R

Robinn

Re

Slyder is basically Chronic with just a different name.Sargamantha seeds is the producer of slyder and serious seeds produces chronic.The two companies were one a while ago and then split up to the two.Each company took the seeds and altered them in their own way.
Chiropractor Lawrenceville GA

B

bluemoonrocks

og kush and sour diesel are mere phenotypes of Chemdog or Chem that became Chemdog

B

bobman

i thought slyder was a different form of ak47. thought both breeders worked at sensi. One took the plant one way the other the other way. One more afgan i believe.

jazzfarmer

jazzfarmer

I know the old timers remember those strains where you take a toke and then it grows by a multiple of ten in your lungs until they feel like they're going to explode. Then you cough your head off. Santa Marta Colombian Reds and Golds, Maui Wowie(not the strains you see these days I'm talking about 3 tokes and leave your body), Panama Red, Lambs Bread from Jamaica and a strain of Afghani(pure Indica) brought to Wash State from Afghanistan right before the Russians invaded. I don't see anything remotely in the same league these days.

G

grenbone

I remember getting mexi commercial in the early 90's that would blow me away. I was smoking other good strains at the time skunk, NL, etc.. but that mexi schwag that I would occasionally run across would creep up on me 20 minutes after smoking. I would get all giggly, cotton mouth, glossy red eyes, slightly tripping (sometimes more than slightly), strong body tingle, wicked munchies. Would last hours. It was more common in the early 90's, and then schwagg just turned into pissed on dirt weed. Maybe that schwagg that was so potent was laced with pcp, lol

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Lemon Thai- collective's cut. The first time this old chronic has gotten a sweat on in quite awhile.

Top Bottom