50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
They say u get out what u put in mate so I think your laughing sorry if it’s already been posted but how many plants u have in there must be 150😂 man I struggle with time management growing 4 plants in a 2.4x1.2 tent trimming time must suck for ya or do you have minions to give ya a hand😂👍
And bro, trim time, I HATE that part. I’m literally swimming in the shit for a week. 12-14 hour days.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

And bro, trim time, I HATE that part. I’m literally swimming in the shit for a week. 12-14 hour days.
I was thinking that I’m a pretty slow trimmer like my nugs pretty clean I’d be in there for a year I feel your pain man I gotta admire your dedication though your love for growing comes through in your healthy azz plants kudos mate can’t wait for the flower show👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was thinking that I’m a pretty slow trimmer like my nugs pretty clean I’d be in there for a year I feel your pain man I gotta admire your dedication though your love for growing comes through in your healthy azz plants kudos mate can’t wait for the flower show👍
Stay tuned bro! It’s fixing to get loud!

T

TinFoilHat

I'd never be able to manage that many plants lol I like a few monsters. I filled a 5x10 with about 5 5 gal hempies last run and I was literally crawling on the ground to water after a few weeks in flower. Good luck brother

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'd never be able to manage that many plants lol I like a few monsters. I filled a 5x10 with about 5 5 gal hempies last run and I was literally crawling on the ground to water after a few weeks in flower. Good luck brother
I’m in it for speed this go around. 1 month veg. It’s a power in numbers type deal. 2 sogs in one room. I will say, it’s getting ridiculous, I have 2 rooms I use, but my oldest son came home for 2 weeks from NC so I had to shut my other room down and cram waaaay more than should be in there. But I’m making it work. The name of the game is AIRFLOW.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you for the well wishes homie. Good luck on your endeavors as well.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I’m in it for speed this go around. 1 month veg. It’s a power in numbers type deal. 2 sogs in one room. I will say, it’s getting ridiculous, I have 2 rooms I use, but my oldest son came home for 2 weeks from NC so I had to shut my other room down and cram waaaay more than should be in there. But I’m making it work. The name of the game is AIRFLOW.
I've spent dozens of hours so far on this grow with a lot more to go. It's about 2 1,/2 hours to water, feed, rotate, add soil, inspect, trim, spray.......that's twice a week which will soon go to three times a week. That's 7+ hours a week for the next 9-10 weeks....

You must be spending 942 hours a week.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s right around 6-8 hours on rotation, feed and fem inspections every other day. Making sure no funny bidness pops up. And size management, since the strains are all mixed together (I’ll know which is which at harvest) I’m constantly chasing plant size and maintaining proper plant size/grouping. That’s the biggest part, and ensuring more than enough airflow is present.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
It’s right around 6-8 hours on rotation, feed and fem inspections every other day. Making sure no funny bidness pops up. And size management, since the strains are all mixed together (I’ll know which is which at harvest) I’m constantly chasing plant size and maintaining proper plant size/grouping. That’s the biggest part, and ensuring more than enough airflow is present.
Yeah all necessary stuff, and this all doesn't include surprises, things that are done more like once every week or so, cleanup, posting on here with you nuts...... ;)

Buying stuff, tending to equipment.....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah all necessary stuff, and this all doesn't include surprises, things that are done more like once every week or so, cleanup, posting on here with you nuts...... ;)

Buying stuff, tending to equipment.....
Honestly since I got my legs under me on this site, and came out of my shell a bit, the core growers here are awesome. I quit social media over 10 years ago, so I had my reservations, but I’m glad I started to get involved in the site. I’ve learned some super cool shit and hopefully helped a few. I’m just about trying to push the envelope and kinda do more with less outside of the normal conventions of the rules. Yeah, there are genuine wackos here, but this idiot savant wouldn’t have it any other way 👊🏻

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Honestly since I got my legs under me on this site, and came out of my shell a bit, the core growers here are awesome. I quit social media over 10 years ago, so I had my reservations, but I’m glad I started to get involved in the site. I’ve learned some super cool shit and hopefully helped a few. I’m just about trying to push the envelope and kinda do more with less outside of the normal conventions of the rules. Yeah, there are genuine wackos here, but this idiot savant wouldn’t have it any other way 👊🏻
Right on. I totally hear you. This is more than just a hobby, it's so many things......a lifestyle.....

I use facebook as a place to just kind of check in on life or vice versa, a few pictures, articles, see what's up and close up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Right on. I totally hear you. This is more than just a hobby, it's so many things......a lifestyle.....

I use facebook as a place to just kind of check in on life or vice versa, a few pictures, articles, see what's up and close up.
Oh I get that. I just got away from all of it because of politics. It got toxic.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ok guys, I will be removing all political talk!
Please stay on The Farms subject matter!
Pot!!
Thank you:)

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If you have to argue with each other over politics,
Do it privately
I wasn’t arguing, I was just trying to steer the convo away from that but yeah. Def wasn’t arguing. Was just really speaking my peace. No problem here with the rules. I was trying to say there are pragmatic respectful ways to have a discourse. But I totally understand. Guess guy got upset. Not my intention.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I wasn’t arguing, I was just trying to steer the convo away from that but yeah. Def wasn’t arguing. Was just really speaking my peace. No problem here with the rules. I was trying to say there are pragmatic respectful ways to have a discourse. But I totally understand. Guess guy got upset. Not my intention.
It’s all rite brother,
Once it starts and is noticed you’ll have trolls rolling in here to start a shit show.
It always ends badly with some one super butt hurt:)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s all rite brother,
Once it starts and is noticed you’ll have trolls rolling in here to start a shit show.
It always ends badly with some one super butt hurt:)
Dude, it happens every damned time. I love the farm. I would like to keep it that way. I quit social media for this exact reason over ten years ago, this place is the only place I comment on besides the random YouTube.
THE FARM MUST STAY SACRED.

Top Bottom