50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Dude, it happens every damned time. I love the farm. I would like to keep it that way. I quit social media for this exact reason over ten years ago, this place is the only place I comment on besides the random YouTube.
THE FARM MUST STAY SACRED.
Screw social media!
52 years young never had a face hole account or any other social bull shit!
Except here!
My home😉🫵

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Screw social media!
52 years young never had a face hole account or any other social bull shit!
Except here!
My home😉🫵
Yeah, even this jackass can fall off the pragmatism wagon from time to time. It was a valiant attempt I swear. 😂🤣😂 like I was saying earlier we must weed together. We must bong rip together, and more corny than all, grow together. I’ll do better homie. Wish I had the same gumption as you fend off social media in its more formative years. You deserve a freaking metal hahahahah.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

you’ve inspired me.
More than I can chew here we come 😲
IMG 0180

B

Boo1965

Yeah, even this jackass can fall off the pragmatism wagon from time to time. It was a valiant attempt I swear. 😂🤣😂 like I was saying earlier we must weed together. We must bong rip together, and more corny than all, grow together. I’ll do better homie. Wish I had the same gumption as you fend off social media in its more formative years. You deserve a freaking metal hahahahah.! Get

IMG 20230616 021753
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Thought I had to many until I saw your set up , very nice!!!
You've got some tight squat Indicas there. I've got a few like that. Such tight internodes the branches are crowding themselves. Very hard to clip, hard to tie down. It could be that our lights are strong, close........not enough to burn, but enough to cause a plant to crowd itself.

B

BillyBanchan

Ok guys, I will be removing all political talk!
Please stay on The Farms subject matter!
Pot!!
Thank you:)

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.
Best rule ever, and a big part of why I'm here.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sorry to keep sending messages but I always used HPS until this time
No worries, I was sleeping, once I get back from the docs I’ll answer any and all questions

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thought I had to many until I saw your set up , very nice!!!
It’s really about what your willing to do/put up with. You have to stay very proactive every other day, pulling them all make inspections of stalks and medium. Spend the money necessary to ensure enough airflow. It’s one of the most important aspects of tight growing. You need air flow both above and below the canopy.

Top Bottom