50lbs of sh*t in a 5lb bag

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ok guys, I will be removing all political talk!
Please stay on The Farms subject matter!
Pot!!
Thank you:)

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.
Isn't this Capt's thread?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Best rule ever, and a big part of why I'm here.
And 1 vote for the person who's thread it is to make that decision.......it also did not count as "meant to flame or incite". Who knows if one day certain people would want to ban sites like this.....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Isn't this Capt's thread?
Yes it is sir,
Please read what you🫵 Agreed to when you joined The Farm.
We like to keep our Farm as civil as we possibly can without offending others:) would hate to become troll it up😂
If you have any questions? Please pm me and I will respond as quickly as possible.
Happy growing 😉

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
And 1 vote for the person who's thread it is to make that decision.......it also did not count as "meant to flame or incite". Who knows if one day certain people would want to ban sites like this.....
Yes,
There’s lots that would like and have tried to bann this site.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yes it is sir,
Please read what you🫵 Agreed to when you joined The Farm.
We like to keep our Farm as civil as we possibly can without offending others:) would hate to become troll it up😂
If you have any questions? Please pm me and I will respond as quickly as possible.
Happy growing 😉

I'm gonna bet someone complained. 😉 😧 😃 🥹 😌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That may be a bit high for being in flower, do you have the ability to adjust you lights output? Or is it just plug and let her rip kinda light? Where height is it’s color wavelength for the plants? If you can adjust I’d set the light at 18-20 inches, and adjust the lights output depending on what your plants tell you. If they were bitchy at that height before, dial back the percentage of your light instead of raising it away so much. You look to have indica, it won’t stretch that much. I know that a little counterintuitive to my earlier comment, but I would focus on giving them the proper amount of light instead of making them chase it,

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
6/21/23
Reality is setting in, have to move some out.
Setting up my other room
Removing 15 lbs of shit from the 50lb bag.

IMG 7082
IMG 7085
IMG 7084
IMG 7083
Top Bottom