5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I watered yesterday at 11 in the morning lol.

They lasting till later tonight to get water.

I swear these buds are just getting fatter, and these are actually pretty chill with one watering. Not saying that frequent fert with smaller doses wouldn't be more beneficial but this is still working, I was thinking they'd NEED at least two waterings during the cycle while flowering, at least the back ones, maybe they would.

But the smaller ones are still moist

I don't think they require as much light either now that alot of the work is out the of way, and they aren't perking up to it as much.

I am at 12/12 now instead of 13/11 to see. And slightly dropped PPFD wanted to see them perky.

A few look like they are fattening and ripening/finishing up, wonder if taking some of the bottom buds off of those made them think they need to hurry up and finish, or get pollinated, before winter comes,

most are forming still and then.

Appreciate the fuck out of this forum and all of you guys.....I got something planned for the 5x5 next, few things, just depends on which one I can execute.....and I should have something else coming In the mail....another space to experiment with... 😉
That one in the very back like dead center is just a slow roller huh? Ive been watching that one since buds started to form and shes just sluggin along lol. Looks very sativa dominant too.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This shit is crazy lol learned so much from this grow....I'm ready for this to finish and start on the next with what I've learned.

Shit getting sticky and smelling dank where my gloves at fuck

Haha. Fun times.

Oof fuck my back.

Where the 30s at lol.
Those buds are looking fantastic bro, lmk if you need help smoking all that, ill gladly come help 🤣

Observationist

Observationist

It’s impressive you’ve gotten them this far. Kudos to you for persevering. Hope the harvest is worth the efforts.
Question. Why is the net set so high? Looks like it’s only supporting a handful of plants?
Yeah not really using it this time, just holding the really tall back ones up, if it was better sorted then the net would work ok for em all.

It's there if it's really needed.

I started to use it, bent them all down, but then took it off.

Anthem

Anthem

Kinda like wet coke lol
You are not completely screwed if you have a PPM Meter. Measure out 1 gram of your existing Calcium Nitrate and put it into 1 gallon of water. These measurements should be as accurate as possible. Add the gram to the water. It is going to be less than 352 PPM's. Keeping adding to the one gram until you get to 352 PPMs on the 500 scale. What has happened to your calcium nitrate is because the product is hydroscopic and it will up take water from the air around it. Never seen Calcium Nitrate do this but you must have had it in a really wet environment. So just put 1 gram into a gallon of water and see what you get. It might be easier to rerun with fresh water and adding the fractional difference to the new gallon of water. Meaning if you get say a PPM of 300 on the first try. Raise the grams per gallon to say 1.15 or 1.17 and you should be in business. From what I have learned you want the Ppm to be as close as possible but if you are off say 5 percent it is not the end of the world.

Observationist

Observationist

You are not completely screwed if you have a PPM Meter. Measure out 1 gram of your existing Calcium Nitrate and put it into 1 gallon of water. These measurements should be as accurate as possible. Add the gram to the water. It is going to be less than 352 PPM's. Keeping adding to the one gram until you get to 352 PPMs on the 500 scale. What has happened to your calcium nitrate is because the product is hydroscopic and it will up take water from the air around it. Never seen Calcium Nitrate do this but you must have had it in a really wet environment. So just put 1 gram into a gallon of water and see what you get. It might be easier to rerun with fresh water and adding the fractional difference to the new gallon of water. Meaning if you get say a PPM of 300 on the first try. Raise the grams per gallon to say 1.15 or 1.17 and you should be in business. From what I have learned you want the Ppm to be as close as possible but if you are off say 5 percent it is not the end of the world.
Being careless, leaving it out and open.
When my rh spikes to 70 or so sometimes, at least when it rains here.

Lesson learned. Thank you anthem.

I will try this when I get a working ppm meter again.

thanks alot for this info, much appreciated.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Idk what the fuck is going on with that back one..

Showing light burn...to much light making it not want to grow buds lol?
Honestly I thought they'd all be like that.....1.....now that ain't bad............These bad days arn't all on you....its the most depressing time of the year......S.A.D effects us all some more than others but everyone gets it to some extent...Your grow room ( although you bit off a big project) should help you find your Zen / peace....bright lights, smoking pot and chilling with a warm drink........

How did the early settlers survive these long cold winters? No bright lights, no pot and limited booze....add guns & knives.....how the fk did we ever get here???//

Observationist

Observationist

Honestly I thought they'd all be like that.....1.....now that ain't bad............These bad days arn't all on you....its the most depressing time of the year......S.A.D effects us all some more than others but everyone gets it to some extent...Your grow room ( although you bit off a big project) should help you find your Zen / peace....bright lights, smoking pot and chilling with a warm drink........

How did the early settlers survive these long cold winters? No bright lights, no pot and limited booze....add guns & knives.....how the fk did we ever get here???//
Indeed it is .......it's been pretty smooth sailing just heading towards the finish line...it's always peaceful watering and seing the progress.

Survive kill drink eat fuck lol

Observationist

Observationist

IMO the movie WALL-E absolutely nailed it. Our progress is all directed towards a path of unlimited free time. We will become purposeless blobs.
Well I'll be growing a fuck ton of weed with all that free time doing all kinds of shit

Latest posts

Top Bottom