5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Being careless, leaving it out and open.
When my rh spikes to 70 or so sometimes, at least when it rains here.

Lesson learned. Thank you anthem.

I will try this when I get a working ppm meter again.

thanks alot for this info, much appreciated.
Also those plants at the back might be reneging take a look for light leaks with lights out

Observationist

Observationist

Also those plants at the back might be reneging take a look for light leaks with lights out
The tent is kinda open and exposed to the balcony doors during the day.

Cycles are currently night time as that is the coldest part of the day, plus I like waking up and seeing progress.

Are you talking about the ones that aren't really growing buds?

Appreciate you anthem.

I've also dialed down and reduced by an hour, was 13/11, trying to see them perk a little more.

Anthem

Anthem

Also you can cook the water out of the calcium nitrate but it takes a long time. Take the stuff and put it in the oven on a cookie sheet low hear like 180 or so and just leave it there for about 4 hours. Check it about every half hour. You do not want it to get too dry

Anthem

Anthem

The tent is kinda open and exposed to the balcony doors during the day.

Cycles are currently night time as that is the coldest part of the day, plus I like waking up and seeing progress.

Are you talking about the ones that aren't really growing buds?

Appreciate you anthem.

I've also dialed down and reduced by an hour, trying to see them perk a little more.
Just in general some of the plants at the back throwing single leaves looks odd.

Observationist

Observationist

Also you can cook the water out of the calcium nitrate but it takes a long time. Take the stuff and put it in the oven on a cookie sheet low hear like 180 or so and just leave it there for about 4 hours. Check it about every half hour. You do not want it to get too dry
Ok thanks, I was doing it at 300....my main concern was how mixed/ratio up the calc and nitro is once is dissolved and dried formed again.

Top Bottom