5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I just bought a spider farmer G300w for my flower closet. Can’t wait to see my yield compared to my cheap 239w blurple led. I’m using the blurple for my veg tent. Seems to be working fine for veg
It definitely works, this one puts off some heat the spread is low though and it might have decent spectrum range but probably not full.

Didn’t buy this one, borrowed from an old friend.

I got these for 60$ a pop, supposedly lm301 diodes, 150watts.

Notice anything funny though?

My guess is, this shit here is pumped out of some Chinese factories, something happened with one branding….so they got rebranded and sold again

First one went unavailable and dissapeared

And these popped up.

One is ZHT branded, other CANNABMALL

Probably the best price/watt ratio I’ve got/seen.

BUT there’s no warranty, good luck getting in touch with the company to fix an issue, no idea on reliability nor the kind of driver.

Otherwise I love these LEDs so far.

Observationist

Observationist

They are probably stretching searching for more light.
The corners are “more full”

And oh I see ur point.

Yeah some of that looks like stretch

I also didn’t have the lights spread enough at the start

Been trying to get everything dialed in, there’s just only so much I can do when doing it manually and I gotta works and other stuffs too lol

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

It definitely works, this one puts off some heat the spread is low though and it might have decent spectrum range but probably not full.

Didn’t buy this one, borrowed from an old friend.

I got these for 60$ a pop, supposedly lm301 diodes, 150watts.

Notice anything funny though?

My guess is, this shit here is pumped out of some Chinese factories, something happened with one branding….so they got rebranded and sold again

First one went unavailable and dissapeared

And these popped up.
Haha yeah I think they all are china made really. Some just better than others. I was actually looking at some quantum boards board I’m new to the LED game and @MIGrandpaUSA shared some of his knowledge and directed me to this one. I’m always hearing great things about spider farmer lights. Can’t wait to try it out.

Observationist

Observationist

Haha yeah I think they all are china made really. Some just better than others. I was actually looking at some quantum boards board I’m new to the LED game and @MIGrandpaUSA shared some of his knowledge and directed me to this one. I’m always hearing great things about spider farmer lights. Can’t wait to try it out.
Yeah me too lol

I try keep an eye out on LED threads

I was looking at SF I just couldn’t justify the price seeing this cheap Chinese shit lol

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

The corners are “more full”

And oh I see ur point.

Yeah some of that looks like stretch

I also didn’t have the lights spread enough at the start

Been trying to get everything dialed in, there’s just only so much I can do when doing it manually and I gotta works and other stuffs too lol
Yeah I totally get it man, not an easy task raising all the babies being a single parent lol

Observationist

Observationist

Starting to think I threw that shit away lol

It was some cheap powder from Wally world

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I’d go sump pump to garden hose with a long ass water wand for that little jungle. Just get a flat bottom trash can to mix in. No way you get even water with that many sites with a drip imo

Looks awesome though man I’ve threatened to do the same thing for ever now can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Observationist

Observationist

I’d go sump pump to garden hose with a long ass water wand for that little jungle. Just get a flat bottom trash can to mix in. No way you get even water with that many sites with a drip imo

Looks awesome though man I’ve threatened to do the same thing for ever now can’t wait to see how it turns out.
Probably where this is going

Fuck setting up a drip for this rn

I’m just watering by hand for now, will probably end up doing flood and drain.

Top Bottom