5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasterCookie

Umm this must be a very difficult grow. Watering one big pot.. is so much easier that Watering 200 tiny wee ones.. peace be on to you.

M

MasterCookie

Next grow.. try a 5 or 10 gal grow bag.. just one.. you will never turn back. Do this after you select your clones. You will enjoy every step of the way.

20221105 083932
Observationist

Observationist

Next grow.. try a 5 or 10 gal grow bag.. just one.. you will never turn back. Do this after you select your clones. You will enjoy every step of the way.
Haven’t used more than a 5gal before, had a 7-8foot tree in it stripped though

I might down the line, not a fan of super long veg times though

M

MasterCookie

Haven’t used more than a 5gal before, had a 7-8foot tree in it stripped though

I might down the line, not a fan of super long veg times though
Long veg times.. no no no that's 6 weeks of veg.. this was 6 days ago.
20221025 130105

Bigger pot doesn't mean longer veg times.. same veg times but much fast growth because of more stable nutrients reserves.. main tap root doesn't get air trimmed so no stall times..

M

MasterCookie

AS I said before.. plants that is switched to flowering just explodes in growth.. like crazy.. providing your nutrients are balanced..

My country gets 12/12 day night cycle year around... so to trick my plants to stay in veg outdoor I leave a light on near then.. it not much for it to continue photosynthesis.. but it halts any flowering from happening even pre flowering.. and when I want it to switch to flowering I move them to a very dark location.. and in 1 week I see flowering..

So do yourself a favor.. go bigger and water coco like hydroponics with proper runoff.. you will never turn back
20221104 122732
20221104 131305
20221030 091822
20221022 223739

M

MasterCookie

I am by no means expert.. I literally only grew one cycle of cannabis.. and the pic of the big girl is literally my second run growing.. but @Aqua Man information was amazing.. and I applied it to my grows.. everything exploded after.. proper nutrition is key.. small short pots are 10x harder to grow in.. because of the water table dynamics.. your plants in smaller pot are always submerged in the water zone.. preventing you from reaping the full benefits of a coco grow.. taller pot has more coco above the water table of the coco. Allows for better air saturation at the roots while simultaneously allowing you to water frequently without worrying about overwatering.. science..

Observationist

Observationist

Oof..they have grown since i checked in last 😃.i liked the pic down low looking down the rows.like a tree plantation lol..how often are you draining the kiddy pool 😃..
About every other night is watering time
Maybe every night now~~I ain’t fuckin doin that tonight

Then I move some of the cups and scoop out the water doesn’t take too long it all goes to one corner about
Unleveled ass apartment lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm sitting here reading the news & other shit then I come in and hit your grow and I keep grinning like a kid on Christmas morning.....Is it all the pretty green leaves??? OR all of them in 1 tent side by side??? or what?????........................there's something about your grow that gives me the grins...........like a bunch of little minion about to cause havoc 😁
😁

Top Bottom