5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I'm sitting here reading the news & other shit then I come in and hit your grow and I keep grinning like a kid on Christmas morning.....Is it all the pretty green leaves??? OR all of them in 1 tent side by side??? or what?????........................there's something about your grow that gives me the grins...........like a bunch of little minion about to cause havoc 😁
😁
Haha good glad to hear that.
it is mesmerizing, wait till they get bigger

Havoc on my back lol

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

I am by no means expert.. I literally only grew one cycle of cannabis.. and the pic of the big girl is literally my second run growing.. but @Aqua Man information was amazing.. and I applied it to my grows.. everything exploded after.. proper nutrition is key.. small short pots are 10x harder to grow in.. because of the water table dynamics.. your plants in smaller pot are always submerged in the water zone.. preventing you from reaping the full benefits of a coco grow.. taller pot has more coco above the water table of the coco. Allows for better air saturation at the roots while simultaneously allowing you to water frequently without worrying about overwatering.. science..
Im using a a way heavier perlite ratio and it goes right through and out, plenty of drainage holes

I’ll probably switch up my pots at some point but for now this what I got to work with

70+% perlite, it drains right through

LJBB

LJBB

Wanted to experiment more with DWC, keep a purple punch mother, but now I gotta flower with this SF2000 and see how it does in flower compared to the other LEDs I have.

Space - decisions - then thinking
About starting something new for the SF2000, besides the DWC

Maybe a bunch of purple punch clones, move the other plants to the utility closet and flower in the 2x4 under sf2000
Bro I will send you Uncle Bucks Punch if you want. Purple Punch X Trophy Wife. I just flipped a dozen today but kept a madre back. Long story short no clue how good my cut is yet however Uncle Bucks Punch is said to come in at 33% THC if it does it will be too much for me but all the THC hype heads will eat that shit up!

Observationist

Observationist

Bro I will send you Uncle Bucks Punch if you want. Purple Punch X Trophy Wife. I just flipped a dozen today but kept a madre back. Long story short no clue how good my cut is yet however Uncle Bucks Punch is said to come in at 33% THC if it does it will be too much for me but all the THC hype heads will eat that shit up!
Haha yes

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey mate when ya gunna flip em pretty soon yea? Gunna be a full on jungle in there maybe the males will thin it out a bit are u gunna put auto watering system in cause once they start flowering man they gunna want water 10 times a day at least I reckon they have took off though man so u doin something right👍 Love watchin this grow sea of donkey dick buds comin up😂

Observationist

Observationist

Damn, they sure are taking off now. Are you rotating the outside ones to the inside? Or just leaving them where they lay?
Feel like they’ve stretched more than actually grown and another week or two atleast lol

Turned the lights up a little more

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Feel like they’ve stretched more than actually grown and another week or two atleast lol

Turned the lights up a little more
Oh okay, then they are probably just stretching for the light. Are you gonna flower with the same solo cups or up pot?

Observationist

Observationist

I think at one point, too much PPFD in the center, 10-15k lumens, corners were reading 6-8500k lumens, they’ve stretched more than the middle ones have grown. -and then too much PPFD in center = light stress.

Was last few days when I tried to space them out and aim for a little more even coverage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom